She says "no"

she says "no"

get used to it brah
you're on Veeky Forums, that's gonna happen alot

Congrats user, you found your balls and asked a roastie out who rejected you.
It means you are ready for the world.

>she doesn't respond

I honestly prefer a no

>she says yes then keeps making up excuses

why should that stop you? Show her who's in charge.

For what purpose, there's nothing to it other than cruelty
If you don't want to see me just say it, like shit I'll be sad but at least it's an answer

>can't tell if the girl's interested or just nice

this guy is more right than y'all think

She can't say no if you never ask

>She says yes and then changes it to no

she can't say yes either faggot

>user i'm on my period

Would you bother going after a girl that is not interested in you?

She said no you are nice boy nicest of all I know lets be friends

>she said i was sweet

oh god this
got rid of the bitch though and met a great girl who loves me

>I like you but I don't think I can be friends with you.
>WOW user YOU'RE A SEXIST HOW DARE YOU THINK A WOMAN IS ONLY EXISTING FOR YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURE FUCK YOU FAKE NICE GUY!

>she says yes
>go out on three dates, she is extremely cute and innocent but nothing happens
>when I tell her I really like her and want to get a little bit more serious, she says I'm too young, she wants to be friends
Fuck lads. I'm not even that young. I just graduated HS but she is already a college sophmore. I just don't understand why it took three dates for her to tell me I was too young.
Anyways, how do I approach girls in everyday situations(at the store, at the park, etc)? I want a summer girlfriend but I don't want to use dating apps anymore.

nah you can´t tame 7 inches

>when you walk across campus and see the girl that rejected you and even though it's been over a year you're still not over her
>this happens about every month

>she says I'm too young
That's gay man, I don't understand why so many girls see that as a big deal, especially if it's just a year. I've talked up several who turn out to be 2nd or 3rd years and they acted weirded-out when I told them I was a freshman

because she's too beta to tell you the truth
probably has something to do with her ego and not wanting to feel bad about rejecting people so they just hope you get the message without ever sending it

That is the thing. She is only a year older than me. Idk man, idk. What pisses me off a bit is that I thought it was going somewhere so I brushed off very obvious advances from two random qts. I hung out with my backup qt once but she is starting to do drugs and I don't wanna get back into that shit.

>she says I'm too young
aka "I want someone with more money"

>three dates
>just three
>instead of trying something, ANYTHING you try to confess your love

yikes dude. Don't tell a woman you want to get serious after a few dates. Even if you really want to, just never do that. The too young thing was just an excuse so don't read too far into that.

Did not confess my love because I don't love her. I just said I really like her and wanna keep going out. Those are essentially my exact words.

One free excuse
Second one drop her.
Cut contact after that.
Move on to next girl

I used to hear my elderly coworkers talk about how they met their wives mostly went something like
>asks her out
>she says no
>ask her out again
>she says no
>ask her out again
>she says yes
>they get married X years later
The wives used to tell me that they weren't interested in him at first till they saw how determined he was to get with her.

What changed?

same

They were playing hard to get the girls that say no to you actually don't want you.

>she side steps the question entirely and keeps conversing about whatever the fuck we're talking about

Why? FUCKING. WHY? What the fuck do I even do? I split my responses 50/50 between calling her out on it playfully, and just continuing talking, respectively, and both don't work. Its fucking DOA as soon as it happens. And I just need to know FUCKING WHY

>Drunk texted a girl

she says no
>she doesn't want you
she says no
>just playing hard to get

your logic makes no sense

You're assuming that all women are the same. The girls that rejected you don't want you and never will. The wives you were talking about were playing a complicated courting game. Deal with it.

so how can you tell the difference

The women that reject you and ignore you going forward are not interested.

The women that reject you but continue to talk to you anyway and entertain your advances are just playing tough to get.

This is not universal, but my general rule is that unless a girl blocks or deletes you, its fair game. Stay on her like sticking defense.

That. And also if she rejects you and keeps talking to you shes leaching validation and emotional support.
Chances are shes the still "good friends" with the ex type

Should I just fuck a twink off Grindr? I am a bisexual top and girls are playing too many games. I just want to not be a kissless virgin when I go to college in few months.

>watched tv with girl in her apartment
>didn't get past cuddling

Don't lose hope user. Set another meet up to show her that you're interested, and just fucking go for it. What is there to lose?

>tfw fat gf
s-shes losing it slowly at least...

At least you have gf

>tfw no gf

>girls are playing too many games

Seriously, facts. I don't know what's good with women these days but there always has to be a fucking trick involved with everything.

>she says "no"

This is the part where you don't give a fuck and move on to the next, because an heterossexual male hitting on women he deems attractive is basic, natural and healthy human behavior, regardless of the outcome.

thats what i keep telling myself user
but i think i wanna be single

If you are not happy being in a relationship, just break up with her. Spare yourselves from being suffering in a toxic relationship.

t. someone who experienced a toxic relationship

well this isnt my first relationship and shes really nice
im the one with the problem even though ive never said anything

>bisexual
>still a kissless virgin in high school

Actual gay sex would disgust you and you know that, which is why you've never had it.

>theres gonna be a flood of no's before you get a yes

>tfw she's giving you all the signs she's not interested but you can't let it go

I graduated high school and the reason I haven't had gay sex is cause there were no good fags in my town.

Then you are not in a toxic relationship. That's good. Are you in love with her? If yes, stay with her because you will regret when you break up with her. If no, do you think your gf will like it when she is in a loveless relationship? The relationship is all about partnership. If you are not happy, the relationship will suffer. If she is not happy, the relationship will suffer.
If still not sure, talk with her before break up or stay in the relationship.

What you said was reasonable, but to a lot of women even hinting that you'd like to be exclusive or serious that way makes them react like that. All you should do with a woman is ask her out not too often and wait for her to try to make it serious. If they don't want to see you consistently and they don't eventually ask, "what are we?" they aren't looking for anything long term with you.

here's a tip, don't take any advice from anonymous people on an anime imageboard

Here's a better tip, ignore this faggot. He wants to see you suffer.

>meet this girl 3 months ago through mutual friend, go out together as a group a couple of times
>talk to this girl for like 10 minutes each day
>recently proposes that we have icecream together , which we do
>try to reciprocate with the same offer
>she say she's too busy with her uniwork
>yesterday meet her, but then she says she doesn't wanna talk today

this shit is driving me nuts, am I doing anything wrong or what ?

Try playing hard to get, worth a shot aometimes

If a girl plays hard to get then you play harder to get. Generally this results in nothing, but that's fine too, cause fuck the bitch that plays games with you

>he fell for the "im busy" excuse

This user is correct, it is better to ask and fail than to not ask at all.

meh, i know some of her classmates and they all have some sort of thesis to submit before the end of uni which is somewhere near the end of the month

but still, its kinda bothering me she's being confusing about it, in the end I don't even know if she likes me or not, she doesn't want to go out , but then invites me for that icecream stuff and then refuses to even speak at all out of the blue

You're describing someone that has very little interest in you.

>she said >"i really like you, you're the only guy that doesnt hit on me"
I still get to see her tits a lot though

There's no such thing as too busy. If a girl likes you she will make time for you. The second she says she is busy and doesn't try to reschedule you delete her contact and forget her.

They saw that they are autistic betas (i.e. will make good money) and they realized they could just marry them while they still fuck Chad pool boys

you miss all the shots you dont take...
your doung better than me user

So? Most rape victims never report the crime.

She wants some 40 y/o dude with a BMW and a house who can barely fuck her but can take care of her.

senpai

Ikr I just lift that shit away knowing once im chad mode ima zyzz a couple chicks(show them they arent shit).

Breh, you put yourself out there. Sure you got shot down but that's how you build yourself. Keep working out. Keep improving yourself.

DESU whenever I hit a low, sometimes I'll go for an ugo, not a fatty just and ugly chick, to get my confidence up. Then I can move on to some girl that I'm actually into.

Remember, femenism and all the other weird liberal shit has made a great world for those men who take care of themselves. Just make sure that you don't get stuck in the cycle and settle with a confidence booster.

Try hitting on her.

Fuck you for saving my image, stealing my joke, and not giving me a (You).

>tfw too much of a bitch to ask girls out
I've dated and hooked up with some really fine women but I'm getting to the age where I can't expect them to make the moves anymore. I need to stop being a pussy bros.

You had your fun the best years may be over bro.

>girlfriend of almost 2 years decides she wants a toy
>buys it but doesn't want to show me yet
>sends a pic of it
>massive fucking thing, like 10×8
>comfortable with my 7×6, but this thing was concerning
>"uh yeah I'm not really feeling that"
>her response, "lmao ok"
Dumped her last night. I don't regret it but I feel weird, like I love this girl but the way she responded kind of threw up a red flag, and would have fucking bothered me for the rest of our relationship.

you need to go on probably quite a few tinder dates. that will get you confident enough to get girls without tinder.

I actually made a tinder the other day, I don't have that many solid pictures so I hid my page as soon as I created it..

old Veeky Forums trips had good advice

Should have tried to have her let you fuck her with it, dude. Even if you wanted to break up, watching a girl get spread that much in person by your own hands is pretty hot.

I really wonder what hapoened to quad
Wasnt he involved in some nfl shit iirc?

>she said no but you still see her around the apartment complex sometimes and have to make small talk and pretend the rejection didn't affect you even though its been 5 months now and you still haven't liked a girl as much as you liked her

>gf says she is too busy studying to see me this weekend
>woke up at 4pm today

Fuck this im going to get a massage

what if its better to not ask at all in case she says yes then breaks your heart?
wouldnt it be better to just keep it as a fantasy rather than getting fucked over?

>grow some balls and call her
>"hey, you wanna go for a coffee tomorrow?"
>"I don't know."
>"what does that mean?"
>"not tomorrow, at least."
>"okay, I'll call you some other time."
>call her two times; she doesn't pick up or call back

What does it mean? Will the consequences ever be the same?

"You seem like a really nice guy, but I have a boyfriend."

It's a no my man, she just doesn't want to "hurt your feelings"

spoken like a true underaged

>>"hey, you wanna go for a coffee tomorrow?"
>>"I don't know."
in the future, you abort at this

don't say "call me if you want to do something" or whatever, just abort, be like "aight cool, i'll get atcha" and then never do

Who cares what some roastie says.

>She tells you she's still sore from last night

This is a powerful feel

iktf bro, iktf

Book of Pook you autists
It actually helped me get a girl, not to say that i'm getting better at hiding the >autism

Are you me bro?

This is the exact situation I'm in right now. And by exact I mean 5 months as well.

At least I don't feel depressed after talking with her anymore.

>then you woke up

This is my entire existence

honestly, this is a relief more than anything for me. Every single time I've been rejected, I feel way better, relaxed, and bantz are way easier. If anything, I get closer to them, especially if I see them a lot afterwards.

I'm far more afraid of what'll happen when one of them eventually says "yes".