FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIONS

OF PAST PEOPLE.
>Xin Zhui also known as Lady Dai or Marquise of Dai, who died and was mummified 220 AD.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/wari-noblewoman-queen-el-castillo-face-reconstruction-archaeology/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/csi-tools-mummy-moche-peru-cao-brujo/
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reconstruction of a Phoenician man based on a 2500-year-old skeleton found on the hill of Byrsa (Tunisia). It is the only complete skeleton found and the reconstruction is currently being showcased in the American University of Beirut museum.

>The face of a 3,500-year-old griffin warrior found in a tomb next to the Mycenaean palace of Nestor.

>A forensic facial reconstruction of the 14-year-old victim of cannibalism at Jamestown. They named her Jane.

He looks like a Jew.

>Maximilien Robespierre before getting his head cut off in 1794 AD.

Well, Phoenicians ARE semitic.
>A reconstruction of Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry VIII. A top tier qt imo.

>A reconstruction of Nicolaus Copernicus who died in 1543 AD.

>Based on a young woman's skull found in Ostrobothnia, artists reconstructed this Iron Age -era Finnish woman's face

>A crusader knight.

Looks Slav/Anglo. So like a criminal :^)

Don't you dare.

Phahah no

Isn't he supposed to be missing his jaw?

Funny how he was probably a fucked up cannibal.

>he
I thought it's a extremely ugly women until I noticed beard after reading your post

Those eyes don't look right

my ancestor :)

Are Finns more Nordic than Nords themselves?

No eye folds? Looks quite pretty tbqh

>that schnooze

>A top tier qt imo.

A bit on the nose, no?

Henri IV.

best king

Here's twoo articles about reconstructions of a Wari and Moche queen.

You need to fuck with the image URl's though to get the super high res ones

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/wari-noblewoman-queen-el-castillo-face-reconstruction-archaeology/

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/csi-tools-mummy-moche-peru-cao-brujo/

>Those acne scars
I feel you senpai, shit sucks.

That looks EXACTLY like the witch chick from GoT.

Looks like your typical hottopic employee.

el goblino...

No joke, he's the doppelganger of a Israeli jew that I used to work with

U WOT M8

If wax figures count... Marie Antoinette. The Vienna Tussaud version, based on the molds from the London Tussaud, which are based on some of her later portraits (though not, as Tussaud herself claimed, a death mask).

Looks like a hard cunt, believable.

>tfw no mesolithic gf

Where is she from? Also, bumping this thread.

most ridiculous piece of politicised science ive seen

europeans from that time period were not white, they had a tan skin colour, which could vary in darkness depending on climate

they were not black. what sad little people that finalised that reconstruction. just a cheap attempt to score some shock headlines and is further evidence that any modern "science" related to matters on human genetics and ancestry is completely redundant, its too ludicrously biased to be even worth a glance at

Augustus was supposed to have somewhat dark skin and be short.

Greece.

The nigger nose is the best part. The skeletal remains would be left with no cartilage so the nose is completely up to imagination of the reconstructor. And obviously he had to pick the most African looking nose possible.

Was her skin actually this good?

Looks like me holy shit

Howard Stern?

Maybe? There was less shit in food, air wasn’t polluted, and makeup/skincare could be either deadly tier or better than today. And she was an aristocrat, less stress, good nights of sleep, etc.

Canaanites are the closest thing to Jews genetically so it makes sense.

He looks like the most stereotypical chav or slav, but I’m not sure which.

Oy witcha, get over heirr ya ploughin cuntfuck you

not a crusader knight but a 14th century english knight

dented scar on the forehead was caused by an old axe blow, other evidence of previous injuries was also uncovered including part of an arrowhead embedded in the chest. cause of death was a sword thrust directly through the face and into the skull, most likely he was lying on the ground at the time

skeleton suggested he had the physique of a modern professional rugby player

You laugh at me outside i'll smash your face.

>nigger nose
He looks like someone from liverpool only painted black and with more muscles on his face. Anyways his dark skin plus blue eyes combo is pretty accurate, light hair and skin is a recent thing in Europe (light eyes is older). The earliest evidence of light skin and haired Europeans comes from 5700 BC Sweden.
>A second surprise is that, unlike closely related western hunter-gatherers, the Motala samples have predominantly derived pigmentation alleles at SLC45A2 and SLC24A5
>SLC45A2 is a transporter protein that mediates melanin synthesis.
>SLC24A5 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC24A5 gene that has a major influence on natural skin colour variation
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full

The man of Cro-Magnon.

Good thread!
He looks very Jewish.
He looks just like the figures on Mycenean pottery.
Such a cutie.
He would have died of rickets at the age of 10 if he were actually that dark in Cheddar.

user I had the same thought.

user that's syphilis scars

Fun fact: when ancient Hebrew texts are written in the Phoenician alphabet, it's called the proto-Hebrew alphabet. There's no difference.

Ancient Hebrew and Punic were mutually intelligible. They didn't diverge from proto-Canaanite until 1000 BC.

Tyre and Sidon, the big Phoenician cities, were part of the Israeli Confederation under Kings David and Solomon as part of the tribe of Asher.

King Ahab of Israel married Phoenician Princess Jezebel of Sidon.

Phoenician ships are called "Ships of Tarshish" in the Hebrew bible.

Hannibal Barca's first name means "God favors me" in Hebrew. It's a variant of the name John (Yochanan). Yochanan means "The Lord (Yah) favors me." Hananiah is another variant of these name. Hananiah is commonly known as Abenego. Elhanan, Hananiel, Ba'alhanan, and Hanniba'al are also variants, meaning "God (El) favors me" and "The Master (Ba'al) favors me."

The Roman Emperor Septimus Severus was Punic and spoke Latin with a Punic accent.
I thought so too!
>Canaa

Marky is a manlet too

lmao I must look like a criminal because I've been mistaken for being English or Polish in multiple different contexts (went to a school with lots of international kids who spoke with neutral continental accents)

iirc the artist recreated this one based on paintings alone, not her actual skull, so it may not be completely accurate.

oh no...

>The Roman Emperor Septimus Severus was Punic and spoke Latin with a Punic accent.
I wonder what that sounded like. Do modern historians know?

Less stress is arguable.

No idea, but ancient historians said he had an accent that was Punic.

I'm guessing it was like speaking Italian with a Hebrew accent

kinda looks like a younger walid jumblatt (except with more hair)

Madame Tussaud apparently went to Michelangelo's School for Sculpting Hands.
Is it? I assumed it was smallpox.

Seen her skull in person. Spooky shit.

Reminds me of this.

Damn. Bumping btw

Just the face is based on the Tussaud mold. Or should I say "based on the current London mold which is the 10000th generation mold from the original late 18th/early 19th century molds."

>"U fookin wot m8?"

Emperor Aurelius

So this reconstruction should be taken with a huge cup of salt. It's from French study, which based it entirely on Madame Tussaud's "death mask" (Tussaud's death masks are forgeries) with some added smallpox scars and weathered skin.

The marks would be smallpox scars, which a significant portion of living during the French Revolution would have had to some degree. Robespierre had smallpox when he was 6.

>Phoenicians ARE semitic
Not just Semitic, Jews are literally a subgroup of Canaanites (even though their bullshit mythology denies it). So a Jew to a Phoenician is like a German to a Dutchman.

>Tommy Lee Jones fought at Towton

>He looks like someone from liverpool only painted black and with more muscles on his face.

Wow pretty crazy that cheddar cheese would resemble someone from Liverpool, especially since the Beaker Bell people would genetically replace the original Britons and thus he would not have contributed much to Briton population to begin with.

>Anyways his dark skin plus blue eyes combo is pretty accurate

No. No it isn't. East Asians lack those alleles too. No wonder East Asians are extremely dark. We also know that early Europeans from the Mediterranean were not that dark. So living in sunny Spain made you tan, but living in the one place in the world were light skin is STRONGLY selected for resulting in some of the most pale humans on Earth was as dark as a fucking Australoid. Oh wait no, it doesn't make sense how people who would have lived in Brition for a period longer then recorded history would be that dark, and its a retarded interpretation and you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Other way around. Jews are a subset of Hebrews which are a subset of Phoenicians. If by Phoenicians you mean "Canaanite culture of Tyre and Sidon," then Phoenicians are a subset of Hebrews in the tribe of Asher. If you acknowledge that Phoenician culture was very widespread and influential and of much greater importance than the Biblical Hebrews of the Bronze Age to Iron Age transition... then Hebrews are a subset of Phoenicians.

I say Jew is to a Phoenician as a Faroese Islander is to a Scandinavian.

It's not inaccurate. This guy lived 10000 years ago. hey explicitly mentioned in their paper that he was darker than later WHG (Loschbur and La Brana), let alone Farmers.

>Previously, predictions on the level of skin pigmentation were mostly derived using two
SNPs in SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 that indicate lack of hypo-pigmentation when in the ancestral state18. However, here we integrate 36 rather than 2 SNPs allowing more precise prediction26. Cheddar Man is predicted to have had dark or dark to black skin, blue/green eyes and dark brown possibly black hair, whereas Sven most likely had intermediate to dark skin pigmentation, brown eyes and black possibly dark brown hair

>We also analysed two previously-published WHGs, and find potential temporal and/or
geographical variation in pigmentation characteristics. Loschbour from Luxembourg is
~2000 years younger than Cheddar Man, and is predicted to have had intermediate skin pigmentation. Furthermore, the Loschbour individual most likely had blue/green eyes. In contrast, La Braña from northern Spain who is slightly later than Loschbour is predicted to have had dark to dark to black skin and hazel/green eye colour. Both La Braña and Loschbour were predicted to have had black, possibly dark brown hair. These results imply that quite different skin pigmentation levels coexisted in WHGs at least by around 6000 BC.

What a cutie, 11/10 a baby factory.

Augustus, the first Roman emperor.

>modern jews literally look like barbarians from antiquity

Welcome to Game grumps.

We have his statue. His hair was darker.

English didn't sound like that back then. In fact it would probably sound like a foreign language.

I've been there. I saw her bones with the human teeth marks.

I'd eat her ;)

Post proof you autist. Unlike the other guy whose post was backed by scientific data yours is just rambling "muh feelings" type shit. He had dark skin, so what?

>phoenicians
>barbarians

>le proof
>He had dark skin, so what?
for once in your life, use your brain
pay attention to the real world for a change instead of western "science" post 1986

>autism, muscle atrophy, bone malformations skyrocketing in 2nd and 3rd gen migrants (of which many aren't even as dark as pic) caused by poor sunlight penetration and low hours of general sunlight
>medical professionals outright claiming they would be healthier in their shithole than in 1st world europe due to completely abysmal european sun coupled with their higher melanin and in-built sunlight defense
>africans/blacks have it the worst, with some unable to perform several basic squats and arm reflexes at not-retard speeds despite being 3rd gen and well nourished

>this
>surviving past the age of thirteen
>when europe was even colder and cloudier than it is today, and required you to actually work to obtain food and heat
even inuits are fucked physiologically and /must/ eat a shit load of sea food just to get enough vitamin d to not die because they wont leave their arctic circle meme life

post-modern white people are fucking retards
i bet you're the exact dude who chimps out when they find a blond mummy in middle east, saying "whitey cant into sandland umm it's hair dye they were dark sweetie kys nazi" but then you think someone with near dirt-brown skin is going to be fine in straight-outta-ice-age europe

you probably still believe the out of africa theory, which was debunked by both china and india a whole fucking decade ago

western science is good for space and mining, that's it. we do not study humans (outside of pharmaceuticals) seriously anymore and majority of the 'experts' of history today are rejects who failed mathematics for the mechatronics and electrical engineering courses.

It's funny how literally everything you said is wrong.

Do people actually think these noses are unattractive?

Crassus AT BEST.

>you probably still believe the out of africa theory, which was debunked by both china and india a whole fucking decade ago

>skeleton suggested he had the physique of a modern professional rugby player
This is something we lose out on in re-enacted ts, its always some nerdy skinny fag who dresses up like a knight, or maybe a hollywood actor, but actual knights would have been chads and jock meatheads.

No one posted Cleopatra?

Pronouncing Semitic words is tricky because they don't write with vowels. You basically have to reconstruct them based on what is known about sound changes, but this is not easy or very accurate.

No, Phoenicians and Hebrews are both types of Canaanite. Jews are just Canaanites who converted to Moses' new religion.
>I say Jew is to a Phoenician as a Faroese Islander is to a Scandinavian.
No, more like how a Swede is to a Norwegian. Both lived in the core homelands of the Canaanites, neither is a settler community. The Faroese in this analogy would be the Carthageans.

looks like Robin Williams with a beard

What a cutie.

>silently judges you