How is your receding hairline holding up fit?

How is your receding hairline holding up fit?
>tfw 23

female here, balding since 17. just shave your fucking head for people like me who don't have the option

Are you talking about the creatine meme?

I'm just gonna shave it. Its not too bad right now I guess... Maybe a 2 on the scale.

>friend recently went to turkey
>7 and a half hour hair follicle transplant
>doctor tells him not to touch it
>he touches it all the time
>doctor tells him not to exercise
>he's back lifting after a few days

Honestly why even fucking bother if you're not going to at least take care of it and make sure it takes?

Why shouldn't he execise?

The scaring site and injury most likely needs to heal.

pretty bad since i'm on TRT

Take a shitload of magnesium and pour apple cider vinegar on your head, sleep with it. It will decalcify your scalp which is the reason blood flow isn't reaching the balding areas.

You have nothing to lose bruh, try it for at least 2 months. I also did other stuff but I feel like those are the most efficient.

get on finasteride and minoxidil asap. Also get a sick derma roller. I was almost in the exact same boat as you right now, only that my hairline was thinning in the middle to. 3 months in and my temples are filling in crazy good. ALmost norwood 1 right now. And they say it takes like 12 months to see results. DONT WAIT.

>mfw no male in my family has had anything but thick hair for their entire lives and my hair is so thick all my hairdressers comment on it
How does it feel to know you'll eventually grow bald? I won't know the feeling, so I have to ask...

32 and mine's still immaculate

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Im 19 and I have a widows peak. fuck you

27 and almost bald

Fuck off you balding bitch men have the same issues with hair as women, hair belongs on men too, fucking dumb sluts try to make everything about them

Not the guy you're responding to, but how many people (aside from F1 drivers) exercise their fucking head?

As for receding OP, you sure you've not just always had that hairline?

I've been cursed with the "widows peak" but it's been like that since I was born, and my Dad was the same and still had no recesion when he died.

It's reversible guys, I started balding at 18, stopped in its track and regain 90% of my hairline now at almost 26.

It is hormonal-based (estrogen + stress hormones) which leads to SCALP CALCIFICATION. Take magnesium citrate, vitamin k2, vitamin A, Taurine, pour vinegar on head, scalp massages, teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate between meals. Zinc and niacinamide for estrogen.

I don't care if you think it's BS, you're gonna copy paste this in a notepad and when you feel like all hope is lost you gotta try my method because you'll have nothing to lose. Also google my supplements to cross-reference. I gotta say though, if you're fully bald I don't think it'll work you gotta be in hairline receiding stage.

> tfw told the doc and she gave me finasteride

will soon start using it. wish me luck.

I have always had widow's peak, but not that pronunced, it has been receding rapidly lately.

Been on it 14 months, No side effects. I use it with minoxidil and 2% ketoconazole shampoo. I have recovered alot of what I've lost on top and back and a decent amount on the hairline. YMMV.

How long should the massages with vinegar be?

I started losing my hair at like 13.
Huge dick tho.

What is the brand of your finasteride user? Doctor told me to use finasteride and minoxidil but i don't really see how minoxidil would help me so i'm on only fina for 2 weeks now.

>24
>full head and body of hair

Why are you goys bothering?

Spiro + rogaine you dumb roastie. Literally can't beat that. Some tranny (MtF) was able to grow everything back from a nw7 with it.

Always one of these guys every thread. Grats on not being bald.

Maybe 10 mins, do circle motions where you can kinda feel hardened scalp "cracking". It's more about being regular with it so I used to casually do it throughout the day.

I forgot one supp I think helped : Boron. Along with vitamin K, it seems to widen the skull if you lacked them during growth. Only certain skull shapes make you go bald because if its wide enough (think monkeys and aaron hernandez), the blood still flows in the horseshoe area.

Should i just rub the vinegar in my scalp or dilute it with water?

Not receding, but for last 10 years I've had this very thin patch of hair in crown of head. Not sure if balding or just thin hair, because it hasn't gotten better nor worse.

I dilluted most of the time but not too much, you want it to be quite acid.

I heard that some people take a 1 capsule of niacinimide and boron and make a past out of it. What do you think?

>Noticed hair was looking thin
>Manned up and went on fin
>Hair is now thicker than ever

I pity the people who aren't brave enough to take finasteride. I'm pretty sure baldies spend more on razors every year than I do on this shit.

>finasteride

Oh...you don't know? Really?

What?

maybe you should look it up since you feel so smug about using it.

I've researched a lot about it. I'm not sure what problem you're implying it causes.

my exgf was balding and it was weird as fuck man. she was only 23 at the time too. wasn't like full on "balding" balding obviously, but enough to make me realize "wait what the fuck is she balding?"

I lost 50 lbs from 20 to 22. Here is the before

after lolll

Does this have something to do with your subpar hairline?

Finasteride is finasteride, it doesn't matter which generic manufacturer is producing it (assuming you're not in a third world country or need to be concerned about counterfeits). If you're getting it from a pharmacy, you should be fine. Make sure to couple it with topical minoxidil. It will take time before you see results, just stick with it and don't miss doses. It's a lot like workouts, you get the most out of it when you don't miss days.

Top kek. 29 here. Full head of hair. Filinegro status (black and Filipino). Hair so fucking full and long that kids say I look like Maui all day.

I used to shave my head bald while I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and after I got out I grew it out to Kal Drogo, Maui, Troy Palamalu status.

Just shave your shit, OP. I was pulling hoes while I was bald as fuck. Hair is a state of mind. If you think you suck because you're balding, then you're gonna suck. If you don't give a fuck and you holla at bitches, you'll be aight. I've lived both worlds.

I live in a third world contry mate hehe. I'm getting it from a pharmacy and i got a generic i think. My doctor told me to get from the brand Propecia but i couldn't find it.

29, could be worse desu

Yeah I tried it for a couple months but never felt it did anything. Maybe I should try back longer.

I prefered to save money and take them internally only.

If you read that guide, honestly avoid all the omega 3s. It can even be bad for your hair.

Hairdresses used to say that to me all the time when I was a kid. My 60 year old dad has a full head of thick hair and both grandparents still had hair when they passed away at 85.

>i started balding at 19

Thank God I have thick hair because I'm 26 now and although my hairline is a little fucked it's still not at the point where normies would notice I'm balding. Worst part though is that my TWIN BROTHER is showing no signs of hairloss.

Anyway, the point is that it can happen to anyone so don't get too complacent.

Not receding but naturally high hairline, kill me

Doesn't finasteride kill your libido with no survivors though?

I start the Hair Club for men non-surgical treatment next Saturday.

Wish me luck!

I'm not that guy but i'm almost a month on fin and i'm still faping at least once a day.

"naturally high" and "maturing hairline" uis balding in denial.
No

Full head of hair on my fathers side, all men are bald on my mothers side, hair is slowly falling out. Shit.

On rogaine but I'm not taking spiro because I want gains. Being female is already kind of losing the genetic lottery in terms of maintaining muscle mass so not trying to cut my t even further than already pathetically low girl levels.

Balding is passed down from the mother's genes. Please consider not having kids.

>didn't kill twin at birth
never gonna make it

It's been that high since I was a kid and hasn't moved. But yeah ok.

I'm 28, I'm gonna turn 29 in a few months.
Pretty good.
My hair reaches my shoulders, they're pretty long for a guy but I have a cute and pretty face anyways so my hairstyle works.

Feel bad for you. Bald men can still make it but bald grills are fucked. Consider hair transplant (or suicide if you're a poorfag)

>tfw manlet with widows peak

Trying to live that Vegeta lyfe

Its to do with the vascular system and the follicles actually taking you colossal mong

this, please adopt.

1.- MINOXIDIL 5% RECOVER. It’s a topical lotion works as a vasodilator, provoking more blood irrigation. It’s important to use it EVERY night on your scalp (I don’t use it in the morning because mixing it with the sun causes discomfort, but you could try). About $10 a month, get the generic brand.

2.- FINASTERIDE 1mg RECOVER. Is a pill that tells your follicules not to shrink. A lot of people are afraid of it because a side effect is a loss of sexual power 8==D, but only happens to .05% of people and if that's the case, you can stop one day and feel like new the next one, so don't worry. About $10 a month, get the generic brand.

3.- NUTRITION AND SLEEP REDUCE HAIR LOSS. When your body lacks on vitamins and minerals, the first organ to pay the bill is your skin in order to prioritize the others. If you don’t eat your veggies, your baldness will get worse. If you sleep 6 hrs a day, your baldness will get worse. You need to take care of yourself! Love yourself! Treat yourself!

4.- UNCLOG YOUR PORES REDUCE HAIR LOSS. The best you can do is unclog your pores by washing it every day. Don’t focus only on your hair, focus on the pores! They are the ones we need to take care of! Use a good shampoo, a non-oil based wax. I use Avalon Organics GNC shampoo, it is not expensive and is great, if you have an oily scalp you can try Neutrogena T Gel shampoo once a week. That’s it, no magic tricks, no complicated or expensive items. I am not taking in count female alopecia, or baldness originated from illness, stress, or other factors. So please, apply some common sense. Any other remedies (Shower with cold water, massage your scalp, pray to Scooby, etc) helps a little bit to reduce hair loss, not to recover. So keep it simple. I'm, sure there are other things and opinions, I'm just sharing what worked for me, feel free to tell me if something else worked for you. Baldness facts: -Baldness comes from the mom's gens. -You only get bald from the top of your head (and not the sides) because when you were a fetus the top of your head was formed from the same “part” as your face, both carrying the baldness gene, unlike the sides.

>t. broscientist

>Only certain skull shapes make you go bald because if its wide enough (think monkeys and aaron hernandez)

this fucking board man

>I've researched a lot about it. I'm not sure what problem you're implying it causes.

so you've researched a lot about it and you missed the class action from men with permanent sexual side effects like inability to get an erection or ejaculated?

Get checked if you've PCOS

Woha, thank you! :D

roastie BTFO

badly

Receeding hairline / baldness is caused by mothers fathers genetics.

Never have kids with:

>Womanlets
>Women with bald dads

At least if you don't want your son to suffer

>>tfw 23
You're fucked mate.