We never learn

Abort every mission you have to which the motivation is grills, please for your own sake.
I got fit, got a gf that doesnt even care about my gains that much the personality shit everyone pulls up, basically we have texted for like 5 months and dated then became official...
It was all nice at the beginning cuddling, kissing etc. but as time went on it became stale, she no longer cared about my feels all she wrote and spoke of was her sister and her, her organization and other stuff thats basically non relevant to us.
Believe me women are cold bitches unless you find that true one from the beginning and if you can endure all the shit well good for you...

Thinkin about breaking up with her and no idea why i am writing this on /fit. guess it just feels comforting to be able to write this and that someone will be able to read it even though the reply will be some le xD pathetic shit but hey i love this fucking place and i love you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw
youtu.be/GPx6nKdjRRA
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLuk
youtu.be/LHb2uOi2xA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but user. I'm not a faggot so zero (0) of my plans are motivated by girls.

>Abort every mission you have to which the motivation is grills

English not your first language?

Obviously not I'm a cancer slav, sorry for poor grammar

Shit gets lonely and only if you haven't ascended you will need a girl one day

No....it can't be true op......it just c-can't

maryjane will always be there for me on lonely nights.

>tfw hopeless oneitis for years
>tfw trying in vain to impress her is literally my only reason for getting out of bed in the morning
>tfw parting ways for good in a week

I don't even know what the point of getting up in the morning is going to be. I literally have zero internal motivation and nothing I want in life other than her.

What other things are there to live for other than grills?

Sounds pathetic, but I'm right there with you man. All I care about is lifting and grills, and things are never going well on either of those fronts. Fml.

Feel's thread?

I finally feel as though I have enough confidence to approach girls and ask them out, but I just don't feel like getting so emotionally involved with women, It looks to be one exhaustive waste of my time and too much commitment to people that I probably won't be able to stand anyway.

Also every girl I've ever talked to is completely socially retarded and can never continue conversation without ME asking questions and driving it. Why would I want to spend my life with a vapid retard who has no interest in anyone's lives but her own?

anyone else feel like this?

>motivation is grills
I do everything for my grill, I use that bitch to make chick, steak, sausage

I love my grill

Jesus Christ that picture made me laugh!

>that pic
Holy fuck my sides

Many people do user
General consensus is most women dont have any real interests or hobbies, i meet only one who was self-aware of being like this
I believe it became worse as turning into a normie version of /r9k/ is trendy nowdays
Hobbies:watching netflix, some boring tv series and living of pizza, every fucking time

And i never felt such joy and sadness at once like i did now, and its from baneposting too

true 4 me 2

The motivation is not to date them we all know that's boring its to be so successful you can pump and dump 24/7

Gurls should never be the motivation, i personally perfer to see them hoes as spoils of war or some shit like that.
Yesterday a good user said something among these lines:

>breh, the secret is, everytime you want to get one girl, you have to get five.
Not just one, always five at the same time, so you don't get caught up in oneities shit.

I lift because of this

youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw

Who gives a fuck. Go back to ledit bitch

youtu.be/GPx6nKdjRRA

youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8

youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLuk

youtu.be/LHb2uOi2xA8

>Why would I want to spend my life with a vapid retard who has no interest in anyone's lives but her own?

This shit here, no girl will ever have a topic thats interesting and no girl will ever initiate anything