ALPHADESTINY DESTROYED THE BLAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sKXX7fJPvI
socialblade.com/youtube/user/juggernautfitnesstv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

>Autist Vs autist drama for YT shekels
Yawn. Saged.

I dont know if i should laugh or feel sorry for this guy with how delusional he is.

>444 + 11

nice

>500

Also nice

niceeeeee

AlphaDestiny is going down brehs, the cia reptilians will take him

THERE IS A REPLY VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=6sKXX7fJPvI

hes not a powerlifter hes a guy that reads the prince and uses pua tactics combined with his extremely sexy neck to get sex.

Check 'em

re: behind the back deadlift
its not called a behind the back deadlift. its called a hack squat. its been around forever and nobody does it as strength movement because thats fucking stupid.
if you want to be strong, you powerlift. if you want to be athletic you do olympic lifting and sport specific training. if you want to be big and look good, you bodybuild.

if you want to be a fucking weirdo you train neck and do jefferson squats

socialblade.com/youtube/user/juggernautfitnesstv

Does Blahino actually have 0 subs? or is that just a bug because he wont display the amount on his channel?

>Being strong only means being good at squatting benching and deadlifting

lmao

thinking that a general approach to building nonexplosive strength should rely mainly on the movements that have you moving the heaviest weights over the largest range of motion in 2017

He is totally nuts

>Alphamanlet vs the literal navy seal pasta

I actually can't believe that Hemingway just gave a diagnosis and tried to think what medication Alex was on. I have an undergrad in life sciences and going for my masters in paramedicine. Even the physicians that signed me off and gave me a license would not be able to do give a diagnosis like that just by watching alexs videos and these guys have m.d's. If anything blahino is further cementing the fact that he's fucking delusional. He has the vocabulary of a young child.

That was a terribly constructed sentence, 3/10.

yeah saying someone looks all jittery and hopped up on something is not a call anyone is qualified to make and blaha can tell the difference between
someone whos on ritalin vs some whos on adderall vs someone who drank 12 cups of coffee vs someone whos on cocaine

not having a post-grammar online shitposting persona

>Missing at least 3 major movement patterns
Yeah great measurement of strength

I've been watching Blaha's drama videos recently for the keks but his response today was pretty pathetic. Will never watch him again.

quick leak his overhaul

This is so pathetic, blaha attacks alphadestiny
someone who has never attacked or insulted his fatass and who's much younger, much stronger and actually looks like he lifts and doesn't take steroids for weeks.
He finally answers back, blaha starts backpedalling, saying alphadestiny is actually not a fraud, then claims he didn't even watch the whole response video, curiously enough he didn't watch the most interesting part which talked about his lies and delusional nonsense and a challenge.

Blaha is so much of a fucking pussy, he isn't even entertaining for the blunders.

I really think this is the case.

The man needs help.

Its like watching a 12 year old denying everything but in a 44 year old body.

Is there no way that blahino could get banned for something?

His videos are just a downward spiral of his mental health, and i feel like he might be breaking some rules here and there...

Blaha's response video was a joke - he even said he only watched the first 90sec of Alex's video. Just focused on the fact that Alex brought up Nattylifter/Shadowman instead of actually addressing Alex's points about lifting.

>Balding turbo-manlet vs bald manlet
memes aside, I don't like either one particularily much. They're both delusional and make up lies. Such as alpha destiny claiming to fuck tons of hot girls all the time, lmao yeah right you 5'5 incel. I hate egomaniacs

Which part of this video is incorrect?

Everything