You are witnessing the biggest pump and dump this year. Hold on tight and be ready with your fiat

You are witnessing the biggest pump and dump this year. Hold on tight and be ready with your fiat

5000 ?
4000 ?
3000 ?
What will be the bottom ?

put it into bitcoin cash...its what all the insiders are doing

Question is when to dump?

depends on what gets the most miner support on the day. If 2x becomes bitcoin expect it to hit $2500 . Otherwise we could see $4000.

Everyone is expecting a new B2X coin, which is unlikely to happen and if it does, it wont live long

a few hours before the fork just like the last surges

Muh 2x Becomes bitcoin. Fuck off with your Bitcoin Cash scam pump and dump bullshit. Bitcoin will sell off from 12K to 7.8 K post fork, then within 72 hours start moving back up for Bitcoin Silver airdrop in December.

U are retarded pajeet

Pajeet I said if. There is still a high chance of 2x becoming the main chain with 80% of miners signalling.

Like I said this is a possibility. If miners follow through there will be a massive dump cause of
>>Muh core team muh block size
Fuck off faggot we are here to make money.

After this fork the normans will leave and people will realise hard fork!= free money

Poo in loo pajeet

Pajeet core shill

If you mean Bitcoin Cash, then yes. Bitcoin is nice too but I'll take 20% gains.

USD bank notes are the biggest pump and dump of the century, orchestrated by a PRIVATE CORPORATIONS.

fuck off dumbass, if they were going to do that they would've done that with bcrash, but the didn't its the EXACT same fucking fud as last time, muh real bitcoin!!! hashpower will go away!!!
yeah sure it fucking will lmao

Bitcoin = most proof of work. Thats not BCH faggot.
>> when normies don't understand replay protection and contentious hard forks.

Absolute monster cup-and-handle forming on Bitcoin Cash. Perfectly timed with all the politics. The flippening is upon us.

people inside their own assholes. the only people believing in BCH are the deluded newfags who think they will make millions from wishful thinking. good luck with that. enjoy staying poor

good lord Rebecca you're in every thread tonight.

lol I'm talking about making gains now, not who has the most proof of work lol

Op posts bitcoin. You post about BCH

>> Being this much of a pajeet

They can't simply sell all btc and convert it to BCH. people have been shoving money into BTC for two months now, without knowing what the fuck they were getting into. If you're new to the crypto game, stay the fuck out. I am 99% sure the easiest way to get burnt, when investing, is buying something marketed as free money.

free money is still there. but it's not in BTC, it's in Bitcoin.

>>the real, P2P, electronic cash

STOP IT

BCH is bitcoin
BTC is corporate rubbish at this point

pajeet detected.

Fuck off Rebecca

The chain with the most proof of work is bitcoin. Stop sucking peoples cocks and read the whitepaper. If BCH has the most proof of work then it is bitcoin, until then it is not.

>dump

if time is all it takes, it doesn't really matter whether or not it's a slow bleed or a dump.

I think all the bitcoins are going to have market share. It'll just be pepsi and coke, bitcoin core = pepsi, b2x = coke, bitcoin cash = shasta

After this upcoming fork, bitcoin and b2x are going to start off 7500 to 1200 ish, then bitcoin classic will trend up to 10k till new year. The twist will be that b2x will also end up a 100B coin. Why not have all three bitcoins in the tens of billions, if not 100B+

>durr what is replay protection durr

b2x is DOA. It'll be just core n cash.

no replay protection
no refunds

/u/theymos please go

when is the fork?

stay poor Veeky Forums

You're going to get wiped out and I'm going to laugh when I see the pink wojacs popping up in every thread.

Bitcoin Cash is literally the only bitcoin that exists anymore, segshit is not bitcoin.

>less than 2x this month
>biggest pnd this year
Fuck off retards