While you're following a perfectly programmed weight lifting routine Makumba is SHOVELING DIRT

While you're following a perfectly programmed weight lifting routine Makumba is SHOVELING DIRT

While you're autistically counting macros and calories Makumba is FUKCING STARVING

While you're getting your optimal 8 hours of sleep Makumba is ROLLING BALLS on jenkem

Yet at the end of the day he looks 10 times better than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZGgrb5eRws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its almost like someone who does hard labor every single day until they die will be lean and muscular or something.

huh.

Who'd have thought?

While I'm alive at 40 Makumba will be dead from working this fucking hard

>That headshape

Literally an ape.

how bad of an idea is it to become an indentured servant for gains?

pretty bad. You could see similar results by just working out all day long or something. It's not like you have a job.

>starving
>looking like that
Wow he must have a thyroid problem
HAES get out

Is this a screenshot from the Black Panther trailer?

>too poor to afford a gym
>not too poor to afford roids

no racism outside of /b/

>hello_reddit.jpg

no faggotry outside of /lgbt/

>anyone's body on a healthy even if a low calorie diet and a good ammount of physical activity

That honestly looks like a perfect body. Not too much unnecessary fluff, but pure function. You can't get a perfect balance like that in the gym.
Niggers might lack in the brain department, but man, do they have great physical genetics.

until you realize makumba is 5'3" 125 lbs
lower cranial capacity on average, as science proves

M-M-MUH DIKK

It's almost like making shit tier posts will make up for the fact that genetics > everything

Has anyone in this thread ever spent time in Africa? I spent a semester in Kenya and as a college XC and track runner I made a real effort to get a sense of the effect of the living conditions there in training. This thread seems full of people who don't really know anything about what they're talking about. They're just intuiting what makes sense to them and then insulting anyone who disagrees.

You just said a whole lot of nothing.

What sense did you get while living in Kenya?

no, u

found the ape

nigger

Yet you wonder why white women prefer black men.

Makumbu is my cousin he does good work.

Don't trust him though, at night he robs people on the roads, carjackings.

Should I sell my freedom for gains? Or does it only work if you're black?

Except most afrobros look nothing like this. The majority of them here in Europe are very short and scrawny, others are just scrawny. Occassionally you run into a walking BBC meme, but it's very rare.

>>Should I sell my freedom for gains

Everybody does in some way user.

I'm not gonna lie, I get jealous that muscles look a lot better on black skin than white skin.

Literally low bodyfat, slightly above average amount of muscle mass from hard physical labour, and good lighting. That's what the average non-cucked person is supposed to look like. You can't compare him to low test westerners growing up on soda, videogames, a lack of sunlight and no exercise. our standards have been lowered so much that he actually looks good.

10/10 post, i jejd mightily

The strongest guy I knew irl was a mason. Him and his buddy carried a one piece pool table into my basement, and a player piano about 8 steps into my childhood house. Dude just looked like a strongfat tall Ass mick.

Player piano weight a fuckton more than just regular pianos; they are full of pneumatic pipes n shit.

Anyway, doing hard labor 40-60 hours a week and eating a ton will make you a lot stronger than dicking around in a gym 5 hours aw week eating chicken boobies and brown rice.

No shit I'm not doing this to be strong I'm doing this to look good. If I need to move a pool table I don't mind calling Piotr to do it.

Get a tan my fellow honky.

My dad has been a chef pretty much his entire work career and he's got some of the biggest forearms I've seen to date.

just to give an idea of Potatoeles's strength, just the damn slate on the pool table is 450 lbs.

and the player piano.... well

yeah we euro's imported the weak blacks.
opposing to the usa who only imported the strongest of the strongest to slave....

euro nigs r generally small and weak yep yep.

oh yeah 12 hours of physical labor a day sure didn't account for anything, it's all genetics

Which is why the BLACKED meme originates in the USA where the white men on average are the short and weak and the Tyrones are the big and strong.

but user I prefer a 90 minute workout to shoveling dirt every day
I prefer healthy food to starving
and I definitfly prefer sleep to being deprived of it

what's your point?

I always have a lot of respect for people like this. Regardless of how smart or dumb he may be, it takes a lot of mental fortitude to do a physical job like that all day long, for years and with clearly very little food

this
monkeys grow big on bananas with 0 protein. hmm makes you think

great fucking post. a paragraph on how you know things without telling a single thing you know. very intetesting read user please keep contributing to this website

Why do you fags feel the need to virtue signal this hard on an anonymous image board? Go to reddit if you want censored structured conversation.

it doesn't take any mental fortitude if you're so fucking dumb you couldn't handle work more complex. it's a nigger. not even an american one but a real african negro.

you would probably be frustrated by this type of work, because you know you're capable of so much more. to him it's just a job. a job he's probably good at.

He overtrains and doesn't eat 2g/lb bw of protein tho?????

what does makumba mean

and he isn't that big. he just has incredibly low bf%

honestly doing hard labor is kind of nice once your body gets used to it. You don't even think about it, you get something like a mild runners high, and you don't have any distractions like phone or internet or whatever. When I did hard labor, I could think for a long time at an idea. Its sort of the opposite of memes and clickbait.

Labor and no internet is probably why people used to be so much smarter in the past.

do something about it then, nig nog

youtube.com/watch?v=TZGgrb5eRws

simple manual labor and an audiobook beats working in an office any time. too bad the pay is shit.

why is trolling so easy on /fit

>overtrains

not sure that means what you think it means

How can you be so dumb to not understand obvious parody?

But then again he lives in a country where 20% of the population have AIDS and the GDP per capita is lower than $800 per year. I wouldn't want to be him.

internet righties are ignored by normal people, so when you trigger them they respond.

kys

>because you know you're capable of so much more
that's what your mom used to say, user. she was [spoilers]crying behind your back[/spoiler]

whooops, I said it out loud

she hasn't given up believing!

what the fuck is going on

inflation hits everything it seems

go back to facebook