How to build a big chest without bench press? With as little stress on shoulders as possible

How to build a big chest without bench press? With as little stress on shoulders as possible

MOMMY I WANT MILK

>With as little stress on shoulders as possible
That leaves out every pressing exercise

Good thing that chin ups work the chest, go do those. Obviously they dont work it insanely but if you do weighted chin ups with half your bodyweight you'll have a decent chest

You will not build a 'big' chest without bench press of some kind and without stressing shoulders. Plain and simple.

Eat a lot and you'll put on a lot of fat on your titties. It won't work if you don't post the pictures on Veeky Forums daily though.

ok then a chest exercise that statistically causes less shoulder injuries than bench. i have tried all the different grips and bench styles and it always fucks my shoulders

already a big fan of weighted chins though

>already a big fan of weighted chins though
then keep doing them whats the problem

just wondering if theres anythign else i can add. the only exercises i do are squat ohp weighted chins and kettlebell swings for conditining. dont want to be tooo imbalanced

gibe milki ples

add deadlifts and youre set

cool thats the only question mark for me at the moment i was worried about my form and fucking my shit up so i stopped them. so many people on here have caused back injuries from deadlifting. i almost got a hernia last time i was deadlifting a few years ago.

if your form is good and you dont do slow controlled eccentrics nothing can happen

film yourself doing it with a light weight and post it in /plg/ or something

Correct your form

dips are good. to minimize stress on shoulders, lighter weights with longer sets and shorter rest time can do the trick

Use an office gym where I have a power rack but deadlifts aren't allowed since half the building shakes.

ANy exercises I can add to replace deads?

Her face looks like something FaceApp would spit out.

dumbbell presses with tucked elbows, hex presses if your gym has the right dumbbells

they're better for building chest than bench anyway

It's shame she got sick and the resultant weight loss caused her tits to halve in size

do flies / pec deck/ dumbell bench

lighter weight for more reps and sets.

tried incline bench?

OHP and dips

Romanian deadlift.
Don't touch the floor

Synthol. Its easy just stick a needle in your pecs and bingo bango presto you have a big chest without working on it. BTW building a big chest is impossible without using shoulders.

OHP + chinups + lots and lots of pushup variations

tits or gtfo

NAME PLEASE???

noelle easton

she had a boob reduction a little while ago

>How to build a big chest without bench press?

You don't.

dips are better anyway

Heavy weighted dips 300lb+ total weight for reps. Just look at the calisthenic guys on youtube they haven't touched a bench press.

This (incline) Dumbbell flies are fucking great for chest

>not doing both

name of scene?

holy fuck

i want that hd version doe

help

>With as little stress on shoulders as possible
>People recommending OHP, Incline BP, flies and dips
I swear this board is full of retards who don't even lift

yeah, i was rolling my eyes to those responses too

but do you have any suggestions?

Cable flies.

The real key to chest growth is volume.
Anybody here work out chest 3 times a week?
I only do chest on Mondays and Thursdays but I would love to hit chest every other day if I could.
I promise I will eat big,

decline bench

To clarify, what I'm asking for is a three day a week chest routine.

I don't think there is a chest excercise that don't put stress on the shoulders so it's a hard question.
Imo OP best bet if he can't stress the shoulders is to use machines and learn to retract te scapula properly to minimize shoulder usage

Do face pulls, they don't build your chest but help prehap your rotator cuffs so you don't get shoulder pain. Then bench for chest.

That's what you get for fucking niggers