Kroc rows or bent over barbell rows

Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__mwGSMCiMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither. deadstop dumbbell rows or pendlay rows are the only ones you should be doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=__mwGSMCiMc

>doing an exercise named after a mentally ill man

This.

>Weighted Chin-ups
>Power Cleans from Floor
>Snatches from Hang
>Heavy Snatch Pulls from just above the knee

>2017
>Still doing rowing movements at all

Kroc rows all the way, I have such a hard time with bent overs, I just feel all of the work in my lower back.

A mentally ill man with a strong upper back.

Yates row

i love doing kroc rows it's one of my favorite exercises

Do one arm landmine rows work the same muscles? I really enjoy how they feel compared to bb or db

Barbell rows (pendlay row)

Kroc Rows all day erryday. Pumps my back like crazy.
On the other hand, Bent-Over Rows seem to be a staple in every Golden Era guys' routine, and these guys had the strongest backs ever.
So yeah, Degenerate Tranny Rows for dat mass, Bent-Over Rows for strength and upper back without the lats.

Can't do high rep kroc rows because my grip fails

it's more about your form than about whether you're gripping a barbell or a dumbbell
how fucking stupid do you have to be to really think every single person does barbell and dumbbell rows the same?

Can an actual man of manly height do this exercise? Looks like an exclusive manlet move.

>man

Do you get any bicep gains from rows?
I'm doing weighted chinups and curls now, but my biceps are pretty shit, and I'm gonna add BB rows soon and it would be nice with some growth without having to resort to more isolation.

Meadows rows? Yeah.

Jesus christ it's real. Why do I have to live in this generation?

So are Kroc rows just DB rows with cheat/body english?

You can always do both (!)

A little body language and high rep. There's so many muscles in the back all working to achieve very similar movements, but some are better than the others based on the amount of force you need to use. imo if you're going to do a kroc/pendlay style row, you should also do a slow and controlled type of row as well.

it's not good for you shoulders to neglect rowing movements

6'5 here, i do them with knee/hand on a bench

no way i can do them standing from the ground

Ask me how I know you've been lifting for less than a year...

uglass

try kettlebells, those have handles higher

he's right though. You should be doing some sort of horizontal pull for your posterior delts.

I got my bench up around 225 4x10, and I was having trouble keeping my good form, will I realized that I'd been neglecting rowing motions. I can't be bothered with most rows (not ergonomic), but inverted rows are the best.

Are Kroc rows good for traps?

Nope. Conventional rowing movements do fuck all when it comes to posterior deltoid activation. High rep reverse flies with a pronated grip and face pulls in the 8 to 10 rep range with high TUT is literally god tier when it comes to rear delt training. Do one of these 2 movements after every push workout.

Even Pull-ups with a pronated grip are better than rows when it comes to rear deltoid activation.

Don't do Kroc rows, they are clinically proven to turn you into a faggot.

>Conventional
Weasel word. Face Pulls and High Rows hit the rear delts (as do Pullups and Reverse Flys, as you mentioned).

god forbid you cheat a rep lmao

those exercises are boring tho