I want to start lifting. I picked GSLP plus arms as a program to begin with

I want to start lifting. I picked GSLP plus arms as a program to begin with.
I don't want to become big, my ultimate goal would be something like ottermode. So I don't know if I should bulk, cut or eat at maintenance. Please help.
I'm 5'9" and 158lbs

another pic

>I don't want to become big, my ultimate goal would be something like ottermode

Dont be that guy

Explain.

Bump

GET BIG OR DIE TRYING C'MON

>I-I don't want to become big okay

you don't need to worry about that you faggot

I'm glad I never looked this shit. I'm 6ft tall and you look way lankier than me.

Are you underage OP? You look like you've not finished developing.

I know I won't look like Schwarzenegger in 6 months you cunt. I just want to know to know what makes sense for my goal.
>You look like you've not finished developing.
I'm 23 but yeah I know.

i always feel so good about myself when I realise how shitty most people look without a tshirt on.

people say "I don't wanna become big" as if it can happen by accident? tf you thinking? You lift for 2 months and you're already looking like arnie? Ottermode is a good year or two away from where you are now - and that's if you're consistent.

>I don't want to become big, my ultimate goal would be something like ottermode

Absolutely no ambition whatsoever.

>I don't want to become big
Wrong, you DO want to be big but you just don't believe it's actually possible for you to be. When you get your first gains you'll become an addict.
>So I don't know if I should bulk, cut or eat at maintenance.
Bulk

Read the other post. I know you don't get big by accident.
My point was that it's not my goal to get big. If it was, I would just eat more. But it's not, so I'm not sure how much I should eat.
I looked like shit for my whole life, so yeah, I'd be happy to look even slightly more fit than now. My goal isn't to become a bodybuilder.

Man maybe i can help you. I too was skinny af and i'm still kinda skinny, but fit enough. You need to start a decent training routine, u need to hit every single muscle. Start training 3 times a week for 2-3 months (2 is better) then go straight up to train 5 times a week. I suggest you to start by doing calisthenics, street workout. By doing so you will get the best results for a beginner, moreover you will meet people training and they can actually help you.
Speaking about the food, you beed to bulk, that dosn't mean you eat like shit in the shittiest fast food in your town, you need to follow a clean diet, avoid fried food and get nice ammounts of carbs, proteins and fats (fats bust be like 30% af your calories intake).
Try this out, when you ll have enough mass go to a gym and became a beat.
I was 58 kg 9 months ago, now i weight 75 kg

yeah this is the definition of absolute shit

Yes you should bulk you skinny little shit. There is nothing to cut. Eating maintenance isn't enough to build muscle. Read the fucking sticky you moron

Skinny people don't have titties, OP is easily entering skinnyfat with close to zero muscle development.

bulk as hard as you can faggot

sure user. You need eat and get into the gym, then if you have any ambition at all you'll understand why we're mocking you for not wanting to get big.

Phraks greyskull is better imo. If you still want to add curls, go for it. I'd add DB bench on bench days too.

Cut. Get lean and make lean gains.

t. Fatty who bulked for 4 years lol

Not him but everyone assumes that you can lift for a few months and get huge when in reality to get big it takes at least 2 years of solid lifting.

You have a long way to go little boy