When is the right time to tell a girl you love her?

Im not gonna go into the details of my story because first of all you probably dont care. Second it sounds like something that only happens in movies, but it happened to me. And it feels like destiny.

Anyway, i was on MDA recently and being a former robot who got his life on track i dont really talk about myself with my friends. So this very good friend of mine took the opportunity and asked me about my new (and first, which he doesnt know) girlfriend. Being on a drug like MDA really gives you a look at the true person and what theyre really like, masks come off on shit like that, and we had a brotherly bonding talk and it was really nice. At one point he asked me "do you love her", i nodded and said yes. With a happy smile on his face he asked "does she love you" and i said, most likely because she's hinting it. His face lit up and he shook my hand and pulled me close and told me i have to tell her that.
And it honestly felt like he knew what he's talking about. Now the whole night was chaotic and blurry, but that part i remember clearly.
I have given it a lot of thought since then because the way he spoke of the whole thing made me feel like he knows stuff i dont and like im being let in on this big secret. My conlusion is that i should tell her, but the thing is, we have only been 'officially' dating for a bit over a month.

I told this girl everything about myself and the pathetic life i used to lead and she knows all the good and bad sides of me and despite all that she says she's not leaving and is helping me work on my insecurities and inner problems. She even said that we were ment to be.

Is it a, when you know you know, kind of thing? Or should it be said after a certain period of time? I fell in love with her the moment i saw her, but ofcourse i couldnt tell her that at the time.

Do you guys have any relatable stories?
Im sorry this is not fit related, but i have nowhere to go, so please help me out. Im too bottled up to talk to people irl.

who is this and can i be her pusy slave

Never, you cuck.

Why does Veeky Forums post the most beautiful girls among all boards?

what the fuck does this have to do with fitness kys yourself cucko

>Im not gonna go into the details of my story because first of all you probably dont care.

>tells entire story

by 'MDA' do you mean 'MDMA'?
anyway. don't tell her just yet man, it's barely been a month.

Post this on /adv/

after you are in a stable relationship for a while / after you've been diagnosed with a terminal illness and you want to get some bucket list booty.

MDMA and MDA are similar things, but slightly different. Both produce pure joy and happiness, but i had heavy hallucinations after 0.35g of MDA and a lot of alcohol.

the girl should always be the first to say it

Some cam whore
Because i have top notch taste and save only the best
This isnt even 2% of the story.

Let her say it first. Or keep going till it slips out accidentally.

That and get past a few months, infatuation is what you are feeling in The beginning. Beyound 3 months to a year and you still feel the same way, that's love.

this.

based pusyposter

Do you have a fitness related question?

Work around the thing if you want to tell her cute words and that you love her.
>I care a lot about you
>My second half
>You are the fire fueling my happiness
They are good for day to day discussion when you want to be affectionate, until you feel the mood is comfortable and intimate enough.
t. in the same situation back in January, still with her

you are on the wrong website boyo

OP let me tell you the biggest fucking thing I've learned about relationships:

NEVER tell a woman you love her. ALWAYS say "I love you too" after she says "I love you"

If you tell her you love her she has power over you. She knows you are loyal and, in effect, that she's won. That means the game is boring to her.

If there's one thing you learn from Veeky Forums learn this: never be the first one to say "I love you"

I've felt the same way for 7 months. Which is when i first saw her and met her. For the first month i didnt know what it was, i just felt so different around her, but different good. Never felt like that before. Then one day when we were walking through a forest near a semi frozen lake, i watched her feed ducks and how she softly skipped from joy, looked at me with this smile on her face, i felt something i never felt before and i realised that i love her.
Did you tell her that you love her using those exact words yet?
She already knows that im "loyal". I told her that i cant look at another girl in a romantic way since i met her, because there's just something special about her. I want to be loyal, i can see myself with her 10, 20, 30 years from now. And when she talks about the future, even the distant one, she says "we", as in me and her. She said that she subconciously knew that we will end up together since the moment she saw me. I want to be with her. She just feels right.
And what is your reasoning behind that. Why should girls say it first?

This. Even if you love her, you have to wait. Learned it the hard way.

never be the first one to say i love you

First u were on drugs makes u think ur deeper and can se shit but u cant, second dont ever tell her that first u have been warned

>Did you tell her that you love her using those exact words yet?
Well not those exact words since I'm French, but I was in the same situation. Sad lonely guy meeting absolutely cool girl (without the drug part) and despite being honest at how pitiful I was, she stuck. We grew closer organically and I never had to ask her out. It was obvious that we were dating. But saying that helped her officialize that we were together.

make sure to tell her during sex

girls love that

William Blake wrote a poem about this.

Never seek to tell thy love
Love that never told can be
For the gentle wind does move
Silently invisibly

I told my love I told my love
I told her all my heart
Trembling cold in ghastly fears
Ah she doth depart

Soon as she was gone from me
A traveller came by
Silently invisibly
O was no deny

Basically, don't be a fucking retard and tell a woman you love her or she'll just wait for the next best Chad and fuck him instead.

never ever boyo, maybe not even that you like her, you can do that shit if you marry the bitch after like 3 years.

either way keep things simple, only shit like telling her she's hot and shit and not too often

Why tho?

Because you're a gigantic faggot that puts more worth into someone else than into yourself, which is the least attractive trait a person can have.

This. GO TO /adv/ asshole

When is the right time to post on Veeky Forums?
When you have something fit related to write, you fucking spaz

Never.

You also need to start beating her.

Take your time with it m8. Shr is obviously into you, just give it time and keep your spaghetti stored in a safe place.

This guy gets it.

Also, do some heavy ass deadlifts that always seems to help in situations that are similar to the one that you are in.

Finally, keep your head up user, things are good.

>Do you guys have any relatable stories?

Yes...

I've done drugs too OP.

And I have something to tell you... The second, third, forth, time will never top that first time. Not until you meet that person in his late 20s with the long hair who told you to take half as much because his stuff is mda tartrate. And you said nah man... I got da darknet hookup 95% double washed shizznet through my best bro from dampillz69. Weez got da eezee test kit n everythang chump. What's that blue and red skull thang... That's cool man. I like skullz too. Where did you get that. What's this music. I like know this happened to me this one time too.

And you realise the exact experience you just posted to us was actually repeating with 10 times the intensity except rather than rolling with your best bud and chatting to qt3.14 no1. Your best bud was yo new dealers pillow and your girlfriend was his pitbull.

Grow up OP.