Did getting Veeky Forums help your success with women?

I think she realized that she was staring at him and biting her lip on camera. Like "oh shit, some virgins on Veeky Forums are going to meme me better stop". On another note, I use these pics as a window into the female mind. They clearly illustrate how they lust for these alpha males. This is why I lift.

I don't disgust them now but I'm still an undateable autist.

21yrs and going strong

These two are close friends and she was saddned because he was talking about a personal issue
this gif is highly out of context

Yes it helps a lot.

I.e.
I was drinking with a friend of mine in Japan when this girl just shamelessly tried to hit on me. I have a gf so I ignored her and kept on speaking with my friend all the time, but she didn't give up and annoyed me for 30 minutes. She pushed me to to tell her my number or e-mail, so since she was persistent I had to add her on Line. This is her message. Tfw not even that built to Veeky Forums standards, yet fit enough to attract asian girls.

Please tell me you fucked

Nah, I love my girl and she also satisfies me sexually, no need to cheat desu. This happened only few hours ago and I deleted the chat right after coming back home. We all know this was the right thing to do. (Would have follow her if I were single tho)

Was the Jap girl hot??

She was alright, 7 overall. (Jap teeth)

much more mires but no approaches
if you're really Veeky Forums then people are intimidated, think 18"+ arms while lean, bigguy4u status

Fucking betas these days.

>We all know this was the right thing to do.
LMAO

LOOK AT THIS BETA

ohoh, my gurl loves me
She's riding Chad's thunder digimon cock when you leave, sucker.

nice gif. I love mirin images

no, it is not. somebody says that every fucking time

Women don't bite their fucking lips when a man is talking about his elderly mother being sick out of condolence. She was checking him out at the same time for fucks sake

L2bodylanguage

I'll bite the bait

Do you like to be cucked?
If you answer is no, then explain me why would you want the person you love to be cucked.

Maybe it's because you are so insecure about yourselves and your ability to mantain a relationship that your ex (if you ever had one) left you for "Chad".

I understand chasing chicks while being single, but not if you are already in a relationship with someone.

>We all know this was the right thing to do.

>having women on your mind
>Making it
Pick one

I'm willing to bet this is one of your first relationships and you don't have much experience with women. What do you owe this woman? Sure you are in a relationship, but given the opportunity to cheat on you with Chad without you finding out she will take it. You are delusional if you think otherwise

I might be delusional, but here we are not talking about her, we are talking whether to intentionally cheat or not given the chance. If your answer is yes, than you deserve to be cucked imo.

Not at all. When I weighted 15kg more then now I had enough girls. But I got a pretty face they say so..

>not fucking cute japanese girls
KYS

My face simply looked a slot better when i was 140-150 pounds. I'm less attractive overall, but based on life experience I do better than before I was fit (which was about 8 years ago).

Are you implying that my current gf is not japanese?

My point is that she would cheat on you with Chad if she had the chance, why wouldn't you do the same? Whether or not you are a loyal bf or cheat on her doesn't change the fact that she is going to cheat on you if given the opportunity, so you might as well cheat on her if you have the chance.

Is this how cheaters justify their vile act?Must be a really fulfilling life desu.

Even assuming that your assumption of her being prone to cheat is right, which I truly hope it is not, I despise this mindset. At least do your best not to be the shitty partner, m8.

same here, almost 27, the gym is the best part in my life, still a long way to go, But I know I will never be date/husband/bf material (megashit genetic and megashit personality and a loser in general), the nights and weekends are hard. But at least i'm not fat anymore.

How do I make to woman bite her lips?

That was on purpose, she is married

Since working out more I've noticed more girls smiling AND biting their lip when I walk past. Same sheepish look afterward too

nope, lifting doesn't change your face except when you cut to 8 % bf or so but I'm not big enough and haven't hit 1/2/3/4 yet so

>married
>thinks thats relevant anymore
You've got some things to learn about life, son.

between the Manlet shit and this I have a seriously hard time believing anyone on Veeky Forums gets poon

>implying people can't cheat
Just read the thread, we got fuckos defending it.

Its paparazzi, she knows that will create topics about her doing that

Its all staged
If she is going to cheat, she will be discrete about it

did you even watch the video you turbo autist?