>time to off myself?
Time to start sipping, ya dingus

bumping

start taking vitamin d
sleep at least 8 hours a day
avoid stress
go outside more
lift weights
eat enough fats(you probally do unless youre some raw vegan)

these should bump your test up a bit

>sleep at least 8 hours a day
im laying in bed for more than 8 hours but unfortunately i can't control how many hours i can actually sleep

>avoid stress
i would have to quit my job

>go outside more
by outside you mean to only get fresh air? im doing this, im not coming near public places

>lift weights
i lift weights

>eat enough fats
i think i eat enough

it's been 2 years since my last bloodwork and my test is still shit

Sounds like it's time to get that prescription for pharmaceutical grade test and become a sick cunt brah

what if mummy finds my needles

just say theyre vitamin b12 since shes probably a basic white bitch shell know what that is

>get that prescription for pharmaceutical grade test
you know and i know that no one will give me shit, especially when my test levels are in "normal" range for my age

also, what kind of test do you get from a doctor? I guess you can't tell him that you want exactly propionate or cypionate 250 or 300mg per 1ml. Prescription dosages are probably shit aswell.

Have you tried not being a bitch?

Im 25 my results were:

TESTOSTERONE 8.72 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED)*0.209 nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00

Started self prescribing 30mg Testosterone Propionate EOD 2 weeks ago (UK has shit TRT)

I'm feeling better already. Dont let these things get you down just take action

>Go see the doc
>Ask for blood test, wanna see if everything's in order and wanna know test level
>Get told to leave because it's a waste of time
>Denmark has le top healthcare and social democracy works xD
But at least I get free healthcare if I get cancer but it won't matter because it was detected too late :^)

>just take action
im almost ready to order gear but im thinking about pharma grade stuff but it would probably cost too much to pay for the prescription + drugs

I got 10ml of Alpha Pharma Testorapid for about £30 which lasts me roughly 2 months. Sure its not pharma grade but Alpha Pharma have a very good rep, I'm not experiencing any pain or burning after injection which is a sign of clean gear.

The needles and syringes are dirt cheap too.

im thinking about simple first test cycle 500mg/week. What is the point of going fraud with low dose?

Start smoking weed for your sleep problems.

Insomnia is probably the easiest thing to get a green card for if you don't want to find a dealer.

I never really liked the idea of increasing my testosterone levels way above physiological levels for a short period of time, then having to take powerful hormones to kick start my shitty natty test production again. This way I get to cruise at the top end of physiological levels indefinably with less side affects

the drugs to restart your system are worse for you than the steroids themselves usually. Clomid can fuck your eyesight permanently

but you still have to come off unless you want to pin for the rest of your life

Currently I see no reason to ever come off
Its 10 minutes out of my morning

Blast and Cruise is cope for drug addicts dont fall for that shit

how is your strength and mass compared to natties? What is your dose?

also, you can always cruise after the blast and im thinking about that

is it possible to blast n cruise if I'm on bennies?