My wife is pregnant at the moment, and i'm very excited to be a father. Thing is: i don't want to get fat...

My wife is pregnant at the moment, and i'm very excited to be a father. Thing is: i don't want to get fat, old and miserable anytime soon, and neither does she.
What kind of exercise is recommended to pregnant women? What about the ones she can't do? Should she wait for the baby to start exercising?
I already practice BJJ, is It a good idea to make her train with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/0_great-pregnancy-exercise-swimming_7822.bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women shouldn't exercise or diet when pregnant. Just let her eat whatever she wants and be sedentary you idiot, you are going to cuck your son.

probably best to seek out pregnancy-related forums for this

a bunch of unmarried gym autists and fatties aren't gonna be much help

None of what you said is true. exercise is fine, and now is the most important time for her to double down on eating """""right""""

Nope. If a pregnant woman is craving something it is because she needs the nutrients for her baby. This is an evolutionary adaptation. So go ahead and restrict your son of nutrients I'm sure he will turn out 5'2 and beta

>I already practice BJJ, is It a good idea to make [my pregnant wife] train with me?

She shouldn't exercise at all if you want to completely minimize the risks.

but if she's incredibly persistent, you should try to push her towards swimming & water aerobics; it's supposedly good for the baby too

My wife squatted 2plates while pregnant with both my girls. Don't have her do anything she doesn't already do.

If women weren't able to exercise during pregnancy, our species would not survive OP. With that said, congratulations. Expect to lose gains too, unless you're a dadlet faggot who doesn't help raise the children.

Eat big to get big
She need to make them baby gains
And a pregnant type of vitamin gummies

Just get her to eat a multivitamin so she doesn't become a fat fuck.

>Is it a good idea for a pregnant woman to practice a high intensity contact sport?
GEE I WONDER

babycenter.com/0_great-pregnancy-exercise-swimming_7822.bc

Pregnant swimming

>If women weren't able to exercise during pregnancy, our species would not survive OP
hmmm.....

Why the actual fuck are you asking a bunch of foreveralone permavirgins who have never even HAD sex or even seen a woman naked live in person in front of them instead of asking your goddamned OB-GYN this question??? You sure you're married with a pregnant wife, m8?

1. Projecting
2. Chill out dude, or you gonna burst a vein in your head

Swimming. Even if she starts birthing in middle of lap, the baby will survive just fine. The only trick is to slap the baby to ass if it doesnt breathe and cry after its out.

fuck off retard, women spent millions of years picking berries and shit while pregnant, and spoiler alert: we're still here. it doesn't hurt women at all to be physically active while pregnant

practicing combat sports while pregnant is retarded, of course

dumping photos of my fetish, women lifting while pregnant

If neither of you are white, start with an abortion.

My wife and I used to walk a LOT before she got pregnant. After the conception, she still loved walking but just got more tired more quickly, so instead of aiming for 20 km with breaks etc, we just stayed fairly close to home and went on separate 1 hour walks instead. She stayed in pretty good shape throughout, we've got an amazing 6 month daughter now and my wife's even got a little exercise programme of squats/planks/crunches etc that she fits into her day. There's nothing wrong with a little light exercise really. Just get prepared for one major thing: you're gonna have to become a ninja at finding places to pee in public without being noticed. Sometimes, she'll pee right befor leaving the apartment, then she'll need a pee again as you leave the building. Use the force, and find that unexpected nook that she can piss in.

Have her do some aborpees, it should help