I just got expired fish oil and creatine from this supplement store in my town for free...

I just got expired fish oil and creatine from this supplement store in my town for free. How much am I losing if it expired a few months ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclectus_parrot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's funny how Vegeta turn out to be a better parent and husband than Goku. Even his kids are alpha.

>Pic
#Life_goals.

Also, if i freeze my fish oil will i lose my gainz?

Bulma is thicc tho and best

youre not getting any advice on this weeb board, op

How did Vegeta not rip her in half

He's a monstrously strong Saiyan

All I'm thinking about now is Bulma's belly full of cum and man am I lucky I don't feel like fapping today

Vegeta was the best villain when he was a villain and the best hero when he was a good(ish) guy. This has always been true.

true, but I hated his ups and downs
from villain to semi-good-guy and then suddenly again a bad-selfish-guy

>I just got expired fish oil and creatine from this supplement store in my town for free
its pretty much useless

Just wait for female saiyans looking for Yamcha's dick

Keep fish oil in the fridge to prevent rotting. Take 5% of the capsules out, cut them open, and smell individually to see if they are spoiled.

How do I Vegeta mode?

I like how people discuss and try to look deep in dbz when Akira Toriyama was probably just like "idk what to do with vegeta now, oh whatever ill just turn in into a good goy, lol. and maybe he should have a kid and marry bulma? fuck yeah". Seriously, db series are so stupidly written with so many plot holes, I never understand how can anime fanatics can take it so seriously and look for some clues about the characters and shit

I dont understand that pic

have you eaten any?

Consult your doctor.

Niggers

WHen you're a ripped as fuck greek god.

and your Gf looks average as fuck.

Ok thanks
Them?

How long does it typically take to spoil?

I get a 350 cap bottle and it lasts me about a year...

Also I don't refrigerate, but keep in a cool dark place.

Prince of all Manlets

After using tinder for so long, this picture hits hard...

>Even his kids are alpha.
Trunks from the future, yeah.
They should have brought back Cell instead of Frieza for a second time, but I think they haven't because they don't want to draw Cell's dots.

The cell dots meme is real. Thats legitimately the reason.

No ones reading deeply into shit you autistic sperglord. They're just talking about a show they like.

Its shit because bulma is canon hot af.

It's kinda the beauty of DragonBall.

An author who's notorious for half-assing and writing just to piss his editors and fans off somehow manages to shit out the biggest and most influential mango ever.

No one takes DBZ seriously for it's writing. Remember when the writer forgot that Super Sayian 2 existed?

This. How could this anime about yelling and fightings over several episodes be so popular in the first place?

Probably because it was incredibly different compared to all of the other stuff coming out at the time.

Males are supposed to be more attractive than females. Because it is the males that vie for female attention and not the other way around. Women are just sperm receptacles.

Birds are notorious for this, but every species the male is more attractive/better looking, from fish to deer to lions.

>Birds are notorious for this, but every species the male is more attractive/better looking
There are some birds where the female look better/are more colorful, etc. than the males.

Also

>males are supposed to be more attractive than females
n-no homo, right?

>There are some birds where the female look better/are more colorful, etc. than the males.

Post one.

>n-no homo, right?
kill yourself you fucking faggot.

You need to randomly select the capsules to produce an accurate estimate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclectus_parrot

similar question as OP...
I have multivitamins and whey pills but they are expired.
does that mean that they stop working?

Why not just give him a new form without the dots? Seems like an easy fix

They're just different colours and it literally says in that article its for camouflage and that both bird sexes are vibrant af in the ultraviolet spectrum.

Bulma is cute and don't forget she's absolutely loaded, Chi Chi is by far the shittier choice.

Im hoping thats what they do. DBS is a big cash cow, so I can imagine after the tournament that they'll have another arc at least. Maybe we will see Cell then, who knows.

They are both fairly flamboyant, albeit different. This is pretty far removed from the peacocks, where the female is drab brown and homely in comparison.

Roll

Eh i think they should just go with it. It's not like the animation is good anyway. Just animate him with shit spot continuity. Shit, just use a generic mesh or something, its clearly all done in a program anyway.

always heard creatine is still good if it isn't clumpy

but Vegeta loves Bulma, impregnated her at least twice and maybe he is not a provider but a protector of her household.

Fish oil rots, you can get yourself food poisoning with that shit. Would not recommend.

It's cheap af at Costco anyway.

>ChiChi
>Strongest Woman in the World
>Literally a princess
>shittier choice

This. Look at the original Dragonball. Goku wasn't originally intended to be some sort of fucking alien, akria toriyama just thought it would be cool and went with it. He doesn't take it seriously and that is what makes it fun.

It is fucking dragon ball, we don't care if it is realistic. It was fun to watch as a kid and some of us still like to talk about it sometimes.
I was the only one in my group of friends to like it tho. Everyone else just talked about pokemon wich was gay as fuck.

Fuck that's the name of a block in the city where i live. Been a long time since i last seen that pic

>daughter of demon
>therefore has satanic poosy
the only choice

Aren't they only doing 100 episodes?

They are going to make episodes until they reach the end of dbz wich was like 10 years into the future

They'll make episodes until the money dries up.

As it stands its doing well and xenoverse games are getting shat out and generating even more dosh.

>Unlike other parrot species, eclectus parrots are polygynandrous—females may mate with multiple male suitors and males may travel from nesting site to nesting site to mate with multiple females. This unique breeding strategy may explain the pronounced sexual dimorphism of the eclectus, as it is the female which must remain conspicuous at the entry to the nest hole, (in order to advertise her presence at her hollow to males and rival females), but well hidden when in the depths of the nest, because the red color hides her well in the darkness. The male is primarily a brilliant green color, which offers camouflage amongst the trees whilst foraging. However, the plumage of both sexes appears spectacular when viewed in the ultraviolet spectrum, an ability which predators such as hawks and owls lack

The point still applies. The one doing the attracting needs to be flamboyant , which in humans is males

>I dont understand that pic
Don't worry, neither did the person making this meme. Vegeta isn't upset, angry, or disappointed. Vegeta loves the fuck out of Bulma. It's just that, as the prince of all Saiya-jin's, his pride constantly conflicts with his ability to properly display his true emotions for those he loves.

>shit-talking best grill

FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU

I like the scene in a recent episode where he changes a diaper and is visibly proud at himself over how quickly he did it. He's a proud papa.