Leaving Humanity Behind.

Leaving Social Justice Behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_qMJSPtqY
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g5IjKlYoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this cant be real

not as good as Mel's
I'll judge hum by whether or not he cucks now.

doesnt even sound like him

>and if you get RAPED by a pack of NIGGERS it'll be your fault
what the fuck

why'd he turn off comments on his instagram then

good

He just found himself a new customer.

That doesn't prove anything. Even if it wasn't him large amounts of cucks would see the video and instantly go to his social media accounts to berate him.

it's a defensive action

Yea from trolls

Is he...dare I say it.../ourguy/?

I'm taking this was after they broke up, he's mental.
yes it does

He'd still be likely to disable the comments until he addresses the situation either way so I don't see how that matters

Who was he talking to in this? Rich is a business man he wouldn't throw all he's worked for just to talk down on someone for being a nigger lover.

>yes it does
no, it doesnt, its about 2 octaves to high.

Enjoy your memes though, Praes Kek!

Idk much about the situation, but i would imagine it would be his white bimbo ex

Holy shit I love Rich Piana now

Motherfucking hang niggers from a goddamn rope

Does it really matter?

We say nigger all the time and no one cares. Why can't he do the same?
Nigger nigger nigger.

No one cares.

Quads don't lie. Wtf I love Rich Piana now

Saying nigger on Veeky Forums is like points on Whose Line Is It Anyway.

You double roody-poo.

Isn't this the Mel Gibson rant?

Just plopping this here from the other thread since this ones gained more SCOOPS

What is that red liquid?

Natty juice/tranny fluid

Rich Piana was already great but this just makes it even better.

Get the fuck away from me you fucking white nigger

Rich is free to come to Veeky Forums and call people niggers all he likes but like most people we don't own mansions by pretending we like niggers. In the end Mac is just putting it out there that Rich hates niggers if normies stop buying product from him because of it then there's nothing he can do about it.

Gotta lynch niggers, right babe?

/pol/

>Hang your motherfucking-self nigger lover!

im pretty skinny and i like to think about this guy yelling at me for leaving food on my plate if i dont finish.

Yes

BASED RICH

Good fucking morning god dammit, Rich Piana here with another episode of "whiter by the day", my lynching show motherfucker!

kek, checked

Not bad. But I'd say this is even more impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=50_qMJSPtqY

I love him all the more for it. Niggers need to know their place. As a proud half black half latino man I stand behind Mr. Piano. Also white female / black male relationships have the higher domestic violence rate. He's right to be worried.

there is nothing wrong with being wary of niggers but racist rants like this just make people look like insecure faggots. not a good look.

He didn't know he was being recorded my dude. I believe a businessman such a Mr. Piano would never soil his image by going berserk on some apes in the streets.

CMON 2 MASS GRAVES CMON

LEAVE ZOG BEHIND

SIEG HEIL GODDAMMIT

This isnt /pol/

He has every right to be jealous, with the way modern women (especially the "fitness" type) are, if not kept in their place they will cheat on you. Unfortunately mister piano seems like the kind of guy to attract those types of whores.

isn't it?

This isn't reddit either so stop namefagging, you nigger.

this is not how you keep a woman in her place though. this is how you get her to cheat on you with Mac Trucc for the lulz.

he was only using 5% of his brain

I love Mel, no nonsense, straight to the point. If all men were like him out society would not be in such dire straits. I can only hope to be half the man he is.

Unfortunately that's probably already happened. But if you have a good woman, shaming and abuse works well. Like I said, rich seems like he'd attract those types, he's lost before he starts the race.

When I say "those types" i mean whores.

Latino is not a race, kys yourself

Lol at you but il not black, you will always be a germanic pig

Oink oinkx go fuck your sistes or dog, pigskin

Isn't Rich Piano Italian? Pretty known that they are racists like other Mediterraneans

I am a faggot look at my name. Don't try to fucking trip fag either you stupid gay nigger bitch

Rich has no sponsors, though (right?)

And his channel is all OK content as far as yt is concerned. So... no one will give a shit anyway.

underrated

Sad to some wont matter to others

As far as Rich goes, I don't care if he is racist or not I don't watch him for his personal beliefs, or who he hangs around. I do believe he is weak though, that situation with the bitch slapping was one of the worst things I've ever seen, a real man who knows himself knows when to restrain himself and stay calm, there's plenty of people alive today because I kept walking away.

>there's plenty of people alive today because I kept walking away.

why watch him at all?

terrible personality, ugly body only achieved via steroids

Do you want to hear the story? I've shared a few of them on /k/, on second talk probably not worth wasting my time thinking about that situation years later

And synthol, don't forget the synthol

All those insults and none of them have the effect that simply calling you a nigger has.

>Do you want to hear the story?
Actually I do. I love a good fight story.

Its not a fight story

>yfw the blue contacts and bleached hair finally makes sense

10/10

Checked.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

While you are skinny and cuk ol
Fucking grow up, BN

why dont you use your trip anymore?

Tired of people calling out your gyno?

Law would have been on my side, they would have been in the wrong

But i dont get offended by that word as im not black

Stupid pigskin

Come on, call me a nigger, that wont change you skin

>on second talk probably not worth wasting my time thinking about that situation years later
So why make this post in the first place? Like, you know you can reflect on what you're typing and edit it, right?

No one cares about your edgelord fantasies.

>none of the comments comment on the fact that it doesn't even sound like him

i will end you...legally

Its a phone conversation

>he doesn't talk that way
>voice sounds nothing like him
>completely different pitch, his voice is way deeper
>his voice is also rougher/rusty

is he dare i say

our guy

I have no idea who this is I just don't want to be a skeleton anymore. Can he lead me to the promised land?

fucking pol's cancer spreading like hot cakes god damn

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g5IjKlYoQ
>it's happening AGAIN
M'lard is in for the slapboxing of his life.

>Meme guy memes
So what

Just look at the guy. He obviously has issues.

>there's plenty of people alive today because I kept walking away.

IM SPOOKED

Pigskin

niggers cant leave humanity behind because they arent human. fuck subhumanity, ima fukin mutant. 5%. fucking nigger. one day u may

Do you have autism? You seem to be strangely literal about everything.

Based Rich.

(HEIL HITLER)

Tell the story murderbro

Mel is God.

>the type of women that are attracted to a giant mutant video game character are representative of a modern woman

>blue contacts
>blonde hair
>blonde girlfriends

Who's surprised really

desu starting to buy 5% supplements now.

I'll edit the story as best as I can, to any LEO reading, I've already consulted local sheriff I was close with at the time and they did mention I could have done one thing differently after the altercation but wasn't necessary to do so since the situation did deescalate

>Be me
>Work calls me at about 9pm on a Friday if I can work a grave shift for an emergency shift
>I'm allowed to carry a firearm and have had a license for years at that point and am going to work at night
>Not in work clothes, so just heading out the door and get in the car
>Soon as I leave neighborhood I'm on the main road
>Roughly 10pm at this point and I notice headlights in my rear view blinding me and coming close to my bumper, I drive a lowered sports car and speed up not knowing if I was driving slow or something
>They speed up and are riding my bumper, didn't know where they came from but it is getting wild since they wont give me any space it is a two lane road, I speed up
>Quickly pull over to a nearby gas station and walking inside within view of cameras and front door
>Still holstered, and not showing or drawing
>They are at a green light this time and sitting in a gmc suv while laughing and screaming in the car, green light means they can just drive off but they are stopped on the road like they might turn into the gas station
>I only saw three people, and they're at the stop light still
>Remained calm, stood in the front withing camera view and just kept my eyes on their vehicle
>Just waiting on what they are going to do, did they want the car that night and are they looking for trouble?
>I was just driving to work that night for a shift coverage and these fucks were trying to get me off the road for some reason
>They did a burn out, laughed and drove like a bat out of hell out of there
>Not sure what they wanted, who they were but you bet if they would've turned into the parking lot and walked inside, we would have some words that night

they're only 5% effective

>Spoke to LEO friend, he mentioned I could have called non emergency line to inform of a vehicle driving erratically and at least get some eyes on the situation
>I felt safe after they left so I drove off the other way and went to work that night
>I understand I could've called the cops but I was calm and ready to head to work

I'm half black and dont understand why peopke give a fuck.
If he said faggot, kyke, dyke, chink the reaction wouldn't be the same. It's just fucking white guilt letting blacks take advantage of it.

Damn, I seriously didn't realise these types of racists still exist

I can at least understand the racists who use crime statistics, or IQ statistics

but just a pure illogical hatred and disgust for someone just because they are black? that's bizarre

>I'm black trust me guys

fuck off you white faggot

You actually think any white person wish they were not white? That insult is absolutely useless. Also gtfo of Veeky Forums cause you clearly don't belong here. There's plenty of PC places on the internet for people like you to spend your time, try reddit, you'll love it.