Height discrimination REEEEEE

What the fuck is wrong with women?!

Can you change it? No. So don't complain about it.

Don't let some pancake face ricer bring you down. Bring the bitch down a few notches.

Im 5'10 when they ask me i literally go "Whats your waist size and ass size?"

she looks fat af

What is tall for asian standards? 5'2?
Lmao

>'women', he says
You're not talking about 'women', you're talking about GIRLS AT YOUR SCHOOL, kid, do you really expect their personalities to be fully developed and mature, any more than YOURS is? LOL, no. You and they are still children in significant ways and as such you think in childish ways. Wait until you're in college at least before you can expect to find anyone who even approaches being an adult woman. Who knows, by the time you find some you might even be mature enough yourself to not be a total waste of their time.

I bet you're great with the ladies aren't you?

there is nothing wrong with discriminating against height. I don't want to date a 6'4 woman.

>how tall are you?
>6'0, How much do you weigh?

The only answer to that question?

bait

Why isn't there a height field in tinder? Like you just say how tall you are so women can filter out the manlets?

objectively not bait. I presume you think there's something wrong with discriminating based on skin color and ugly faces too?

>manlet bitterness

Why would you ask such a dumb question. Here is a tip. Stop talking so much.

You guys seriously have lost your shit in the depths of the pettiness that is internet culture.

I've seen guys that are like 5 foot tall and chubby fuck solid 10s. This competition to see who namecall these washed up memes shows how fucking stupid half of you guys are which is why you're not meeting girls. If you're lifting for girls, then you're a fucking tool who isn't going to get anywhere with it.

Seriously, it's like Elliot Rodger up this in pathetic bitch.

inb4"LAWL MANLET"

5 10 is average height for an American

he's 1" taller than the average white person. Either much shorter and deluded him into his height or bait

5'10" is average for a white american. Blacks are 0.5 cm shorter (around 5'10" too), asians and latinos around 5'7"-5'8", leading to a 5'9" average

>5 10 is average height for an American
non white or non african american.

>5'11"
>sperm donor
lmaoing at your life you gullible retard

dunno if bait or not, but if it would have happened here in europe Id believe it, 5'11 is objectively short here

I notice girls on tinder are more picky about height than girls on POF. Height matters less when they are looking for a relationship. It's more of a indulgence thing than something they care about, just like how you want a hookup with some fat ass Latina mom so you can lick her asshole. Hookups you just want to check all the boxes, marriage you mostly want to like the person and find them reasonably attractive. Get over it manlets and stop looking for new and inventive ways to mentally damage yourself.

>5'11
This can't be real. This was changed in the page inspector wasn't it?

i found the original post and he said he was 5'4 you faggot.