/tinder/

How's your tinder success Veeky Forums?

Working out pretty well for me.

Show me the best pick up lines you autists have used

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you black because you've stolen my heart?

Nice

passed 350 matches yesterday, had it for a couple of months tho.

>tfw get super liked by cuties but never engage conversation because i hate the feeling of trying to find something to day

Exactly

>made a tinder account 3-4 times
>swiped thousands of women
>less than 5 matches in all of that time
>only had extended conversation with 1 who was a fatty and we never met up
Am I ugly fit?

same here im just not at tousand
only got like 5-10 matches

yes, or your profile is shit

22 y/o autistic virgin, installed it last winter and have fugged chubby chicks ranging from 4-6.75/10 from it

bretty good

Wtf bro those girls are all so hot

Name gags bruh. 50/50 chance of it working if you look better than me

Do I tell her truth? I have two jobs too

how do you get your gyming photos, my dudes

tell her that you are NEET

someone has to clean up the mongolian basket weaving board amirite

lol, name puns are fucking lame.

Lmao saw a conversation with this same ugly chick on fit last week or two weeks ago. You're still working on that?

My friends are frustrated with me because I clean up hundreds of matches a month but never talk to any of them.

janitor on a chinese posting forum

Since being on tinder and fucking an insane amount of women i have decided women are vile creatures and no man should ever marry a western woman.

Absolute fucking haram, cant wait for islam to take over.

Yessir

>live near beverly hills
>try to find some well-off milfs
>set search range to 35-50
>third profile i see under these settings is a man

You tell that spooky creature you're a plumber and if her pipes need some cleaning, you're up for it.
These numbers pretty much owe you.

Persistence is a virtue.

uh huh right

>everyone knows tinder is mostly women attention whoring and where barely any guys get sex from it
>somehow on 4chans fit board, all the guys are fucking dozens of girls

I do the same.

I might talk to one if they have something interesting to say and not just write a fucking generic "hey! :)".

I've fucked at least 10 different girls from tinder in under a year of having the app. Are you a manlet?

I re-downloaded tinder after using it in 2015. Something must be wrong with it though, I haven't been getting any matches when I could get them before no problem using the same pics.

I used it for a couple of months and only got a couple of matches, in my defense I'll say I'm ugly and not white.

Anyone have stories?

She's not ugly, just unconventionally attractive which means she gf material.

Hey boys. What are some tinder tips, tell me what I should do for pictures and what kind of profile I should make. Thanks! I just made it and want to end this dry spell I've had by not putting in any effort and being a shut in because of school and work. I do seem to get hit on whenever I go out by girls so I think I have potential.

I get a decent number of matches on tinder, and am occasionally messaged first. Have decent conversation with women, but lose interest before I get to asking her out.

Does anyone else do this?

>Put flattering pictures (no brainer)
>Make sure first pic includes face and it is obvious which person in the pic is you
>Include pics of you in social and normie activities
>Put in an abs pic if you have muscle and abs. There's an article by some statician who worked for match.com showing that abs pics increase women's interest a lot
>Don't put pictures with you consuming alcohol. The same article claims that consuming alcohol on a profile pic decreases interest

You don't lose interest. You find the attempt of trying less worse than failing so your insecurity tells you that it's "definately not happening" and that "you weren't interested anyway".

It was actually Okcupid that did this. Here's the article I mentioned for the curious

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

jesus fucking christ, that's sad

You know that in real life you have to start conversations too right

Why do you talk with them for that long. Just ask them on a date asap, find out if you like them over a coffee or meal or sth

I'm tears ;(

Is there any data on wether a not an "abs" picture is good as first picture or a later picture?

The algorithm they use is bias towards paying users, and new users.

Not really. I posted a link to the article here but the researchers only did the analysis on profile pics with a single photo. But, it seems like abs increase the female response rate more than anything else, so personally, I would put it as the first pic. Especially on a hookup-focused app like tinder

Did I do well Veeky Forums?

Also, it's been awhile since I've been on Veeky Forums. Are tinder threads still a thing. I remember when they used to be nightly threads and would always reach the post limit. Mods wouldn't ban them either. Many keks were had

>tfw I'll never go back to those days

gg

> post pics
Meme'ing aside your pictures are probably shit.
Learn from your ugly female counterparts on Tinder

Well, I deleted my profile and made a new one. Still no success.

kek

Pretty much this. Fucked a 5 chick like that a couple days ago. Mfw struggle to get hotter girls in real life

Managed to get a date then she ghosted me right after.
25yo virgin ama.

got 1500 matches in a few months,went on two dates, got two BJs, decided it wasn't worth it. i have moral qualms

gold

funny picture.... not

Maybe you are just ugly.

>moral qualms

muuuhhhhhh morals.... fuck off numale beta cuck

Being brown in a western european country isn't really helping me on Tinder.

> Meanwhile
> 6/10 autistic friends are gettig 100+ matches a month

>hehe i like avocado

it's just cause i want romance, not a warm fleshlight

Wut
pls explain

been using it for a month.

>4 matches
>last match was 4 days ago

savage

>gf breaks up 2 months ago
>fuck working 16h on weekdays and being alone on weekends because i have no friends at all at this point
>install tinder again
>close to 500 matches
>message every attractive girl with the same line, instantly pushing for going out for drinks
>meet 5 women in the last 2 weeks
>first ghosts me right after a pretty decent date
>second is ugly as sin with too much hair where it doesn't belong, mutual ghosting
>third is 30lbs heavier than on her photos, still cute but chubby, ghosts me after a decent date
>fourth is dream-woman come true, supposed to meet today for second date, ghosts me
>met fifth yesterday, had way too many piercing/tattoes but still cute, date went better than expected, will probably ghost me too...

damn it Veeky Forums, this whole playing coy while texting and ghosting shit drives me crazy

I don't do well on tinder, probs cause I'm ginger. I do okay in pubs though I get hit on semi often.

Damn your doing well, keep at it

see:
it's just a ghosting festival and nobody really cares about anyone. it's more of a game to everyone and it feels like the most twisted awful sect of millennial internet gen trends. impersonal, inhuman. "would smash," "would not smash," is all it is. i don't know. sometimes it sounds appealing

>hajimemashita kudasai

What? I thought kudasai was the "please give me" verb? Please give me nice to meet you?

>being ed sheeran
Faggot

Congratulations: you're white.

>Congratulations: you're white.

yeah a white knight

Why does everyone call me ed sheeran for fuck sake. God damn

DYEL

What anime is this? Looks hot

gf broke up with me a week ago literally the day after i downloaded tinder and fucked some chick. It helped but i still feel dead inside

But it worked before...

>mfw she took this seriously

sounds pretty good imo, you're getting good actions and you're refining your taste to what you want and what not

keep at it and dont let those bishes step over you, at least you're meeting new people

Hahaha yeah is me

You're right, but you're a bit of a fag for seeming to assume it's anything but shallow relations in the first place. Anyone going on tinder looking for a gf is an idiot

>hitting on fat chicks

nah, ghost them on sight if you already missclicked them

If you're 5-6/10 and had the opportunity to get all the 7-10/10 qts you could ever want, would you go with the 5-6/10?

Nigga you look exactly like him
I think he's a faggot but girls seem to love that shit, should play up to it

i have nothing better to do

Pic related is #4, 1/2 russian, 1/4 italian, 1/4 french, perfect grey/blue eyes, does sports, goes to university and is actually a nice girl...

Doing pretty well I guess. Still no qt3.14, white women who aren't moms, or fit bitches. They all seem 100% basic.

Basic as in their hobbies include "adventures"/"travel", wine, animals, and food.

I don't know, maybe because you're a pasty ginger with the same fucking haircut?

guess so
good point
you're right user. maybe i try again later. i think i only want to do it in places where i am not from though. don't like running into people i know. i like to travel though

Post Jasmine's pics mate.

>1/2 russian, 1/4 italian, 1/4 french

Fucking Americans.

Good for you! Most people don't even realize that if you spend all your time, energy banging hollow sluts, you miss the time you could actually be in love and enjoy life as it's supposed to be.

i love love, user, and i love you

Sometimes I'm in the mood for it sometimes not haha. When I get it from every person I walk past even my friends start snapping at people though. It has helped me get puss sometimes tbf though

I'm American and I instantly decline anyone that has shit like that in their profile. None of that shit means anything and just makes you look like you're trying to find some shitty minority to belong to for victim points.

I recently got my first tinder hookup.
I did have success in the past with dating apps but it wasn't tinder (badoo works fine too). also tried bumble which is okay too

first chick I meet and fucked was 5 years ago from badoo and many othersw, but for now ill tell my story of tinder!

>match with high test qt
>chat for a few days slowly sending msgs
>remember all this shit about height being important on 4chins
>ask if shes tall
>"hahahaha im about 55-5'6...lol why"
>say shes perfect height for me (im 5'8)
>agree to meet up for drinks in middle of week
the day comes
>meet her in front of bar
>notice shes bigger than I thought and shes as tall as me
>still has a pretty face, im horny, idgaf
>few drinks later and after making out we head to restaurant
>during dinner invite her over for the night, says shed like that but maybe not on 1st night
>walking out of dinner, kissing in rain with umbrella in middle of street
>she says okay i wanna come over\
>zing insta boner
>fast forward we get home
>start fucking her with condom
>tell her i cant cum with rubbers on
>fuck it, take off rubber, nut in her hard
and thats how my first tinder hookup happened

its very addicting and I know that if I actually put some effort into it id be getting pussy left and right in no time.

for now im happy with my new girl that i can cum in anytime shes down and I still have my side bitch I see every week,

#alpha, #beingvirile

wow user sounds like a nice night

The abs thing seems really try hard but alright! My abs are looking pretty solid nowadays. Good thing you told me that about alcohol cause the one pic I have has a can of beer in it.