tfw in the middle of my cut + IF and even the most disgusting foods start to taste really good

> tfw in the middle of my cut + IF and even the most disgusting foods start to taste really good

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/broccoli-sprout-extract-shows-promise-easing-autism-symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i the only person that enjoys broccoli? its delicious

>am I the only
No you're not retard.

Broccoli is great if you know anything about cooking.

When will this Broccoli tastes bad meme die?

When you learn to read.

I like to mash my broccoli. shits cash

>intentionally ruining it
If you just steam them they'll be perfect

When white people start cooking their greens.

Is it more nutritious raw or cooked?
>both taste good.

cooked

Stop mashing them, you especially are in dire need of broccoli

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/broccoli-sprout-extract-shows-promise-easing-autism-symptoms

I don't particularly enjoy it but I eat about 4 cups worth every single day. All about those digestive gains

raw

raw broccoli is disgusting. And indegestible

You guys need to learn to cook, go full Chinese on your vegetables and meat, stir fry it. Use MSG, it's not that bad, it makes it seem like you can eat more so just prepare more vegetables and you're good

>go full Chinese on your vegetables
>fry it
>just fry everything and add 1000 spices to cover up the taste of duck throat or chicken feet
>Use MSG

Fuck off chink.

Anyone who uses MSG in their food is a retard who doesn't know how to cook their food properly. It's a cooking crutch that makes you more hungry, definitely not what you want while cutting.

You could say the same about salt

I have a slow cooker. Throw in chicken in sauce, then brocolli on top. 3.5hrs on low, and it's basically steamed, only you don't have to clean all of the steamer parts

Broccoli is delicious. It just smells really bad.

broccoli is the perfect complement to spicy chicken and rice it is not only one of my favorite "healthy" foods it's one of my favorite foods period

The foods aren't disgusting. They never were. It's that you're eating when you need it rather than whenever you feel like it that makes what they offer so much more attractive

It automatically becomes god-tier if you eat it steamed

Stir fried as well. Imo the key to is to not overcook. Leave a bit of crunch

I hate most veg and broccoli is delicious.

I have it every night in a special fried rice along with chicken and onion.

I steam if first though, I dislike crunchy veg.

its okay though I steam it in the microwave and pour the nutrient soaked water in with it.

little bit of salted butter and it's great
i'm not even fat. also tenderstem broccoli fried with a bit of seasoning is excellent.

when will the white people cant cook tasty food meme die in the black community?

Salt is way better for you than MSG in every way unless you're 40 years old and pouring cups of it over all your food.

Do you guys season your broccolo? I just steam it and its pretty good but starting to get bored. What should I put on it? Put on before or after steaming?

Butter

Jk I reckon dried chilli would be nice. Pretty much anything is probably going to make steamed broccoli delicious.

Saying that though, broccoli and garlic butter really is amazing, if incredibly unhealthy.

I cook it in a pan along with my chicken about 10 minutes before the chicken is done. it absorbs the chicken flavoring and whatever seasoning you had on the chicken.