Piano apologises for calling the guy his ex-gf fucked while they were together a fucking nigger 10 years ago

>Piano apologises for calling the guy his ex-gf fucked while they were together a fucking nigger 10 years ago

Say it with me: THE BEST NATURAL BODYBUILDER

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz1KsqS6V0&ab_channel=RichPiana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0&ab_channel=niconiconii:v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ehhh I really don't care.

Man of African heritage associated with slavery confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=UMmx_QPv8W0&ab_channel=niconiconii:v

>10 years ago

It's Paula Deen all over again

>2014 was 5 years ago

NATTY KING
A
T
T
Y

K
I
N
G

lol his fanbois were saying the audio was fake on the other thread, pathetic

pathetic

As a black guy I don't really care but his fans better know what's up. Yall talking tough saying it's just a word but wouldn't say it in real life to a black person like me.

If anyone feels brave I live in Memphis

>prostrating himself for racism he expressed in private over a betrayal
Looks like he's going to need more scoops.

Work on your reach instead of telling people to come closer to you. Lazy nigger.

>falling for this weak bait

Nobody wants to get close to a filthy nigger.

Rich "Nigger Lover" Piano

>Memphis
On the one hand I want to come smack this nigger up. On the other hand, I'd rather die than step foot in Tennessee.
What do, lads?

Americans are fucking crazy when it comes to using nigger. Its really weird.

I mean, if Rich beat the shit out of the guy, everyone would say he was justified in doing so, pat him on his back. But if he insults the guy its suddenly too far? I would much rather be insulted than beaten.

He is literally a cuck, and not even that he apologized for not taking his cucking calmly. What is going to do next, put a leash around his neck and give head to a black guy?

That's cause you will you feminine bitch. Stay in your little suburb and act tough on the internet

>feminine
lol k

If Piana were shorter he'd have bigger muscles.

Being a racist is the most severe taboo in burger society. It's literally some witch hunt shit where he will be ostracized and condemned if he doesn't repent for his sin.

in south florida whenever you see a white boy fighting a nigger, we scream nigger @ you. Not only would I say it your face I would stomp your nigger mouth.

>"YO BRO SAY THAT TO MY FACE"
>"FITE ME M8"
definition of the nigger - the post. that's why we hate you niggers, you are too dangerous and annoying to be around, you are like wild animals. you get offended about every little shit, it's so exhausting.

who is he talking about, who is his ex girl and what nigger did she fuck?

>dem titties
Muh dick
>bulging gut
Nevermind