How many of you on here are actually obese / fat as fuck and not just out of shape?

How many of you on here are actually obese / fat as fuck and not just out of shape?

You can take down fat like a piece of fabric.
But you can't take down being a negroid cumdumpster.

I've been fit since birth.
t. tejano with a ranch

>fatty racist

>Having standards intimidates people
Really activates my almonds.

Also, its physically impossible to be fat while owning a ranch.

I am no longer obese as of last week, feels good man. Now just to stop being a fatty

Peaked at 330 lbs a few years ago, down to 270 now. Slow but steady. AMA

I am obese but I don't look like it. I'm over 300lbs and look like a 250lb man.

Obese reporting in, 285 pounds down from 330, 6 ft. Been doing strength training for the last 6 months. Dropped couple pants sizes around my waist and thighs. Been able to start using my old belts again. Shirts are baggy on me now. Feel more comfortable and confident.

How that kid look like that?

Normally white/black kids have caramel skin and hair have some light in it

She has that social justice BLACK LIVES MATTER face

Jesus christ, what was your daily caloric intake?

When I peaked? Hell if I know. My mother has been slowly killing me with food since birth and I was so in denial about it that it took me until freshman year of uni (when I started cooking for myself) to realize what was going on and take responsibility. I have come a long way mentally since then and physically I'm catching up too.

I am a yo-yo guy. I'm 6' and was 295 at my heaviest and 226 at my lightest in the last 7 years. Ive started the upswing again (regrettably) and sit at 270. I need to get back in gear but my lady is pregnant and sympathy weight is real. Any tips lads.

used to be obese. 6'1 at 263 down to 192. Still a little pudgy and overweight by BMI standards, but goddamn do I feel so much better. FPH hate threads helped me through it as well as this community, thanks guys.

I'm 98kg, 187cm, estimated body fat 25%. So i guess i'm on the fucking edge of obese?

Nah you're fat as fuck fatty

Expectation:

Niggers fuck with attractive white whores.

Reality:

Niggers only fuck spawns of Nurgle like OP's picture.

I was almost obese at my heaviest. However, a lot of it was just water weight from prednisone. My weight went up by 5 kg in like 3 days. At one point I lost a bunch of water weight during a procedure to drain some fluid and I lost like 3 kg in 1 day.
Even before that I was retaining water because of a condition, but was only mid-overweight (had a bit of belly and neck chub, but none in arms or legs).

Stuck at 280 lbs, and have been for years. Working out and eating good seems to change the ratio of fat to muscle, but for some reason I've never been able to drop pounds.

330lbs here, started at 385lbs in December.

I'm 6'3" tall and 320 lbs (145 kg).

you got a good body type m8, keep it up

Yeah, but he's gotta do something about that face.

That kids obviously adopted

Nothing wrong with his face. it aint perfect but he's not ugly.

>but he's not ugly.

Yes, he is. Don't lie to the guy.

good job user, don't give up

Idk he's got jim jefferies vibe to him.What would you rate him as on a 1-10 scale?

I know lots of people in my area that are like this.
It's mainly women though for some reason, the men seem to just get wide but never like, lopsided.

kill yourself leddit faggot

Gud job, what's ur goal weight?
Or is it to just burn as much fat.

You do look like it; stop kidding yourself, Untermensch.

your face is fine dude,that user is high.

what did he say?

Eat less. That's it.

Started at 260 (when I actually decided to weigh myself), down to 257. It's not a lot, but it's better than nothing.

We. I'm kind of same way.

I have realized I look fatter than I think I do.

Take a picture without your face and look at it the next day.

fat on left faggot.

But good progress congratulations. Also can't wait to ruck again

I was obese last week but this week i'm finally 29.99 BMI and overweight

It's ok to tell the truth from time to time user..

I'd just go for a full beard if I were you

When you're black most of your options are fat black women or fat white women

It's gotta suck

Not really a goal weight, just want to get stronger and healthier. I'd say getting down to between 220 and 240 would be a "goal" weight.

It's rare to see very obese people in my country, you can see some fats or chubs but rarely you will see murican tier landwhales. I don't even know how one manages to get that size.

I was backpacking in europe. That backpack would have been a sorry excuse for a rucksack.

Where you from, user? I live in Indiana, Untied States. At least fifty percent of people where I'm at are over weight and alot of them are huge. It's hard for me to wrap my head around even though I see it every day.

Not obese but for my body at 5"10 I was REALLY out of shape at 200 last year. Now I am 160 but I feel like I need to drop 10 more pounds to get rid of my gut

> (OP)
>Peaked at 330 lbs a few years ago, down to 270 now. Slow but steady. AMA
NEO?

Lol im 5 11 163 lbs and have not gut

I have a small frame for a guy though

Proud of you buddy. We're all gonna make it.

He ain't ugly tho

>that pic
kek'd out loud

>behold the master race

Higher rates of obesity are also correlated with lower IQs

Is 6ft 240lbs at 24% bf strongfat or just fat as a fatass?

it's also correlated to being republican

>Those R values
That correlation is more because americans are fat

Femanon at 5'8 172 here. To think I thought this was a decent weight last year...

right about to be obese, yeah. fix it NOW while you have the chance before it gets worse or you'll regret it

post thicc ass bby

I'll give you a chance to explain what's wrong with your hypothesis based off of this graph before I have to explain it to you.

This is your one shot to not look like a brainlet.

I started at 285 (6'3) and am now 235, I still look like a fatass. Get to sub 200 please

>forgetting niggers exist in Bible belt

>tfw 205 lb 5'6" manlet
>confident, carefree and dated more girls
>down to 175 lb now, still cutting
>notice decent gains but have become extremely self-conscious and way more insecure
why is this happening

I have the same problem. I catch girls looking at me more than before, but I can't tell whether it's out of admiration or if my face is fucked up. Plus I think I might actually have autism because I can't tell the difference anymore.

anyone here who havent been fat in their whole life? Im the heaviest now that i've ever been and its because of the muscle mass.

>t. tejano with a ranch
>guy literally says he is mexican
>posts some fat gringo
Are niggers this brain dead?

obese

Anytime anyone looks at me I think its only because they think somethings is wrong with me. That can't be right, can it? :(

I don't know. Post pic of yourself

an hero my friend

NEO?

Install Veeky Forums X right now bro. You can view dead posts.

He said the following:

>gotta do something about that face.
Like what?
>sleep better?
>facial exercises? (do they work?)
>surgery?

>when you find out that lifting doesn't fix autism

216 6ft even. I'm still obese but I have a significant amount of muscle but even without the muscle I'd definitely be overweight.

keep going m8, you are looking a LOT better.

Just got back in the gym. Let myself go for about two years and got up to 250lb.

Fortunately, I lifted for several years before, and still rep 230 on bench, so I'm not amorphous blob fat, more like strong fat.

Out of shape but I still have stamina for ages when working or doing most things. Working on the diet.

>5'8

what? who are you, the iPhone?

216 and 6ft isn't obese

who here /ugly/ but still losing weight?

22 years, 130 kg

Got a lot fatter now

I'm 348 lbs down from ??? (the scale only goes up to 400)

>TPP, companies sue countries
yes goy and we the taxpayers will foot the bill as always, you got rain water tax in burgerland yet? In EU we do.

What about 245 and 6'1?

All of the actual fatties here go to that fat general where they tell each other that high sugar diets aren't bad.

kill self.

>5'8
>240~ lbs

Was a total shut in loser from the ages of 16 to 22 addicted to MMOs and e-dating. Got my shit together in the last couple of years been lifting for 7 months. Finally seeing gains. My only regret is not starting earlier.

Oh well better late than never r-right?

If you think 250 isn't insanely obese you have a problem almost as big as you

he is not. I find him quite attractive.

why the fuck do u visit Veeky Forums ?

>I am a yo-yo guy

who pays for your food

found the manlet guys

I think im somewhat athletic for my size, still obese, but a lot less obese than i was a few months ago. 6'0" 225, was 260.

ur burstin' there m8