High bodyfat as a male = fucking pathetic

Low bf = dimorphic
Low bf = more natural T production

Why the fuck are you not below 12% bf yet? Why are you not a pretty man pussy slayer like Brad Pitt? Even manlets can slay pussies at low bf.

t.5'5"

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8201909
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm trying user... I'm trying...

Not sure I'm anywhere close, tho.

i dropped from 25% to 15% but now im stalling and its really annoying because im so close

I can barely see your abs, user!

who makes these threads?

Posting low bf transformation to prove my point.

How do i cut down on bf?

Me.

Manlets

>skinny fat
>0 muscle
>cutting
kek

>bulking when fat

Good b8, rippetoe

Do you really mean it user?

1 month ago I looked like this. Is there any improvement?

Just eyeing the guy I would be surprised if he's not 1-2-3-4 at least.

There's always more room for improvement, user.

prolly single digit BF% here

feels good mang

This one pretty damn good.

Hell yeah.

MOLE MOLE MOLE MOLE MOLE MOLE MOOOOOLE

Still handsome tho...

dat C H R O M E D O M E

From invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women Tbh

ps: Go ER

Damn, you PSL faggots sure are funny

I might be funny, but that doesn't make you any less hideous.

No need to project broyo, not everyone got fucked over by the genetic lottery

sad delusion, pick any of the images I quoted and all you'll find is a low bf% subhuman

>low bf% subhuman
Better take that back.

His neck shrunk. Huh, it actually makes him look more aesthetic on the left weirdly enough. Guess the neck memes were right.

>implying I posted my image
see? you're projecting

But it's still a MOLE MOLE MOLE MOLEEE

BUT IT'S HANDSOME THO...!

mirin dem sunken cheeks

now fix that abhorrent hair

Yessss

DonĀ“t have any face pics from before on hand but it was bad at 240lbs

You look much better bro, lift hard, get to 13-14% bf then cleanbulk for 6 months then cut again and you'll look great

Hey Veeky Forums
How do I reduce bf? I've been working out at home daily using a 30 day fitness app for just under a month and for the past 2 months I've been eating much less and way healthier. I eat porridge for lunch, 2 or 3 boiled eggs for lunch depending on how hungry I am then usually a small to medium portion of stir fry with lots of veggies for dinner.
What should I change to reduce my bf cause I can see and feel the muscles in my arms and legs coming back (I used to be pretty sporty) and my abs and chest feel pretty solid under the bit of chub I have.
Do I need to change my diet or should I just carry on as I am and it will go down eventually?

Calculate roughly your maintenance caloric intake.

Measure roughly how many calories you're consuming daily.

Try to roughly calculate what percentages of your intake is carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

Adjust accordingly.

Also be very carefull of what you drink.

If you drink juice / milk / soda / anything other than water you get an insane amount of sugar - calories sneak in

Drink a shit ton of water throughout the day.

You count every calory you eat, and the total number of calories you eat should be equal to your TDEE - 500, avoid foods with high glycemic index and inform yourself about intermittent fasting, it's the best way to keep control of what you eat, good luck

Thanks anons, I think my calorie intake daily is 1500~ but I drink a lot of milk and also use it in porridge so I guess I should switch that with water. I'll implement your advice, I appreciate it.

milk is really calorie dense so if you drink a shit ton of it your daily intake might be probably higher

IF
keto
hiit cardio
lift

Because I'm a female and would probably be close to death at 12% bf

>meme
>meme
>meme
>actual thing that makes a noticeable fucking difference

This shit isn't difficult, just train and eat less than you need to maintain homeostasis while keeping protein intake high.

>he fell for the calories in calories out meme
kek

I have wide hips and am not on steroids I objectively look worse at low bodyfat

I didn't m8, I hate the IIFYM meme too.

I just don't see the point in fasting, considering eating food mainly high in protein increase muscle protein synthesis and decrease muscle protein breakdown, you are basically cucking yourself out of potential gains.

Keto is also retarded and can actually cause adrenal fatigue, and in some people keto adaptation doesn't even reach benefitial results.
It can also cause problems in your gut bacteria medium-long term and completely destroy your ability to handle dietary fiber if you do it long enough.
Worst of all, it is inferior for performance for anything shoter than a marathon and makes your muscles smaller by proxy of water loss due to low-0 carb intake.

HIIT cardio is inferior for fat loss than low intensity cardio, since your fat oxidation is lower, and the muscle fatigue buildup is way higher than in low intensity cardio.

>Lower your body fat.

Ok, this is my problem:

I want to lower my body fat percentage, but all that I do is running 6 miles, Monday to Saturday and rest on Sunday.

I don't lift any weights.

The reason why I don't lift weights is because I don't want to look too big, I want to stay lean like pic related.

How can I achieve Ottermode body?

Does lifting weights actually help cut your bf?

Read the sticky

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You won't EVER become like that without LIFTING or CALISTHENICS

You'll become >pic related

you still need to lift weights to some extent if you want to have fucking muscles and not just be an anorexic hungry skeleton like How do you expect to get pecs like the pic you posted by running...fucking retard.

Don't laugh, I am looking for advice.

I used to be an ex-cross country runner.

Please help me understand the idea behind weight lifting.

If I wanted to build muscle, do I need light weights or higher weights?

Would help if it wasn't a bait, sorry lad, if you actually need help go and read the sticky.

Not bait, I can post picture of what I look like.

I seriously never lifted weights, just cardio.

Going to start though.

Ok, if you want real advice I'll fix you up.

Take up stronglifts 5x5, but use 2 sets to ramp up and only 3 sets of working weight (like Reg Park does). Follow this program for several months (6 months will be the absolute max normally).

Now your Strength output will be intermediate at least. Your body will be able to recruit every muscle fibre possible when training volume. You'll want to switch to a upper/lower split and do it 4 days a week. Alternate between strength and hypertrophy (I designed my own program at this point, but I guess 5/3/1 upper/lower split will work as well)

Weightlifting is great for burning fat and building muscle. It has helped me more than running ever did. I love barbell training and I switched running for casual cycling to cover my cardio.

Good luck!

Fat-free mass is strongly correlated with a robust frame

>Effect of body build on weight-training-induced adaptations in body composition and muscular strength.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8201909

>Relations between frame size and body composition and bone mineral status
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/75/6/1012.long

Sports is a multi billion dollar market. Many thousands of studies on every single imaginable aspect of athleticism have been conducted to be able to better scout talent, train them properly and keep their performance high throughout their career. Any great athlete is a money-making machine, so its no surprise that you can find so much. Get off Veeky Forums and start researching if you actually are interested in the whole thing

Thank you so much.

So I am planning on retiring from running, I am bored with it.

While I am lifting weights to build muscle, I shouldn't do any cardio right?

no keep doing it if you enjoy it. If not, take a break. Dont go from one extreme to the other
Cardio has so many benefits, im not even gonna bother listing them

Eat plenty of protein, rest well and do some cardio, don't cut it out.

Also, add chin ups and dips to stronglifts 5x5, otherwise your arms will be small compared to the rest of your body (speaking from experience).

Do 3 sets of 8, if you manage that do 3 sets of 10 next workout, if you manage that do 3 sets of 12, if you manage that add 2.5kg (5lbs) and repeat.

Well, then yeah, just lift. You won't get big if you don't eat big, it's a reality and not a meme. Also if you ever get bigger than you wanted to, just stop eating until you eat your muscles.

>I think
Something I said before I started counting, when I was eating over 3k per day.