First time using squat plug

Is it normal to have a bit of bleeding after first use? The bleeding has stopped now and it wasnt much.
Also hit a squat PR so id say these things definitely work

You didn't just stick it in like a retard did you? Did you use MCT oil?

You've been sized up wrong. You're either gunna have to reset, not squat for a month and use a smaller plug, or push through and use the larger one straight up. Be warned though, if you start larger you have to keep scaling it up every few months, otherwise you become too loose to keep it in.

Make sure to pop some New Mood, Alpha Brain and Stron Bone before hand or you will definitely snap your shit up

haha reddit

I hope this isn't made up by anybody on the LGBT board.

Not made up, it helps you "feel" your insides more in the hole, and it's very difficult NOT to use your glutes with it in.

>in b4 cumming while squating as well bebe

That's just the microtrauma in action, it will heal and leave you stronger

gotta rip and tear them muscles to get bigger right babe

So how many of you are actually gay here? Asking for a friend.

It's normal but not good. Just ask someone at your gym with help sizing and prepping, you'll do it in seconds once you've learned.
Also light bleeding down there is harmless, your only concern is if you feel a growing tear.

I'm not gay, but I'd be down for getting violently pounded no homo

All of you kill your selves.

>he is using a butt plug

I personally like to use coconut oil before inserting squat pugs, it helps me tremendously during my heavy sets of squats but I'm scared of having prolapsed asshole due to not lubricating enough. Never use it dry, easy to pop out but if you learn to clench your asshole it won't come out.

Op, it's ok. we're your friends you can cum out now.

People keep saying that it's a myth but I've been using squat plug for years. I strongly recommend it

Not gay, I'm bi but have zero attraction towards cis women

>there are teenagers on this board that think these threads are funny

Worse than Reddit

Not only that, but one of them will do this unironically.

need to find qt girl personal trainer who insists i use a squat plug.
"oh sorry user i forgot to tell you we were't doing squats in todays session. do them tomorrow"

all jokes aside you would probably destroy your ring doing this gay shit

What kind of oil should I use? Been thinking of switching to synthetic but conventional seems to do the job

>Mfw someone out there fell for these threads and actually squated with a dildo shoved up his ass

>implying Veeky Forums isn't the LGBT board.

wait this doesn't actually help? I have one coming in the mail

so you're gay?

It's a bit of a meme and people joke about it, but it really does work. Gives you something to press up against which means better form.

It's like roids. Nobody actually tells you they use them, but you still know all the big guys do.

It works big time.The plug is for correcting form and preventing leakage. You don't use it for anal play (unless you're a faggot).

I've never used a squat plug, but lately i've been having trouble with farts in the gym. Would plugging it in help?

I'm not gay, I just suck cock and fuck dudes and hold hands with them and kiss them and cuddle in bed and make pillow talk no homo

....is this a joke?

You guys seriously stick a butt-plug up your ass and got out into public to work out?

This has to be a joke.

> 2017
> Not using a squat plug

A squat plug and a butt-plug are two VERY different things, look it up. Im sure i saw some discounted ones on strengthshop the other day.

>This has to be a joke.

It isn't. Try it. It's not like a squat suit but you'll add 10kg to your squat instantly. Very cheap too. You can get squat plugs for less than £5 on Amazon.

This. A squat plug works like a belt by adding intra muscular pressure. By pressing ur anus against the plug you get more glute activation and can add a few kilos to your squat.

You can also lube it up with zero ultra sipps.

> become too loose to keep it in
I'm fucking tired of hearing this shit opinion from someone who has no idea how to properly insert a squat plug.
Becoming loose is a consequence of damaging your sphincter, which only happens if you fail to properly lube and warm up. Yes, you have to warm up through progressive overload — start with a finger, then two, three, your warm up squat plug and finally your working plug. Lube properly and I guarantee you won't be loose afterwards, and with time you'll be able to easily use advanced squat plugs that would have teared you in half at first.

>He doesn't use a squat plug

Your loss you dumbass, I'm actually managing to progress my weights while cutting thanks to using one.