/dnp/ thread

i don tknow what number this is and i dont give a fuck

day 19 here. 500mg in the morning and 250mg at night

apparently i have 2250mg of DNP in my bloodstream

every time i wake up some random part of my body is cramped up for hours

my goal is 31 days, so only 12 days left!

hows your run going brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iph9Y5LH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP

>not posting results

RIP he did it for the gainz, he will be missed

seriously though, stop being a fag, if your going to use chemical assistance get some test and tren, clenbuterol, and go low card, this shit is rubbish

How hard is it to just fucking cut and do cardio? Running a sub-30 5k burns like 300 calories. Just running 4x a week is 1/3rd of a pound on top of your normal deficit.

Clen is trash tier compared to DNP let's be honest

Same reason roiders roid. More results in a quicker fashion.

user pls stop that's overkill
esp that dose for that duration
stfu pussy

Nope

If dnp is legal why can't I buy it on Amazon? Why this shit gotta he so hard to source

Yep

It's not hard to do those things. DNP allows you to suffer a little more in exchange for a higher metabolic rate, that's literally it. Put it this way: You're not taking DNP because you CAN'T lose weight, you're taking it because you want to lose weight FASTER.

Losing weight is a painfully slow process. Taking DNP is no worse than roiding, the risks of it are massively overblown. If you test your body's reaction to it, slowly ramp up your dose while watching for side effects, and keep your dosage to a reasonable limit (I wouldn't go higher than 750mg/day, personally - even 500 can be sweaty as FUCK), you'll do fine and your weight loss results will be sent into hyperspeed.

>knows nothing about DNP

Fuck off.

It's only """legal""" in the sense that it's not a crime to possess it. It's ILLEGAL TO SELL FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION - sources get around this by exploiting the pretense that they're selling it as a pesticide of yellow dye. Or they don't bother with pretense and just hope to fly under the government's radar. The sources that I know of operate with bitcoin only and use secure email communications for an extra layer of difficulty in pinning them down legally.

The burden of illegality is on the seller.

Literally this. Good job user

>31 days of DNP

enjoy death idiot lmao

Dont take this shit man

Then why don't they put it in Amazon, encapsulated @300mg and say FOR DYE USE ONLY, DO NOT CONSUME

Never done clen, but isn't it less effective as with worse sides than dnp? Can't clen with your heart will dnp only kills you if you take 5x dose? I've heard people speculate clen is what killed zyzz

You deserve the death coming to you, absolute waste of space.

Clen is fantastic if you actually have control over your diet.

The reason DNPtards think clen sucks is because they take DNP as way to get around their shit diet, then assume because DNP gives mediocre results for them that clen must give bad results.

Every DNP thread should come with a warning or these threads shouldn't be allowed at all. It is so extremely dangerous that overdose is extremely easy. Overdosing on DNP will cause your body to cook from the inside and there are no standard medical treatment for overdosing.
The only way to deal with overdosing is with palliative techniques, such as the drug Dantrolene (which might not work) and cooling the body with ice cubes from the outside. Activated charcoal taken orally after symptoms appear might absorb DNP in the gut. Anyone taking DNP should have activated charcoal nearby. DNP is a poison and threads like these encourage people to ingest a lethal poison.

DNP inhibits oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondrial portion of cells.
What most people don't realize is that it has a half life of up to > days

overdosing on dnp is as easy as slitting my throat with a razor, but why would I do any of them?

Day 13 of 250mg/day. Heat is manageable but Carb cravings are so intense I would pillage a panera bread if it wasn't for ephedrine.

Down 8lbs today, last dose tonight

READ THE PASTEBIN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE
pastebin.com/iph9Y5LH

OP that is a fuck load of dnp right there. I'd cut the morning dose to 250mg. I hope you know what you are doing cuz you are going to have a hell of a time