OTTERMODE

ottermode is objectively the best physique
how to achieve?

lift light and do bodyweight exercises for 3 months and eat chicken

swallow a lot of cock and learn to bottom

it's literally just having low body fat. just eat less. don't even need to exercise

Go to the gym a few times a month and lift weights that aren't too heavy, go jogging or some other cardio shit and eat healthily.

Remember to have a Maximuscleâ„¢ Protein shake after your workout!

decent test levels and deficient diet is all you need pretty much.

Would 6 months of SL and then lowering body fat achieve this Veeky Forums?

Starting point 15% bodyfat not skelly not fat

no

ur high af if u dont think the people in the pics posted dont work out at least a little. is literally one of the best athletes in the world.

And he's not ottermode

>ottermode is objectively the best physique
Says who?

Your mind was has been warped by the anti-masculinity rhetoric of the last 50 decades. Men become more emasculated and androgyne with every year. Its disgusting

masculinity crew checking in

I fucking love rugby

Run 5 days per week. Lift moderately 3 days per week. Stop eating trash and count calories.

high T sport through and through. imagine a pencil-necked twink getting hit like this. Ashton doesnt even go down

Soldiermode is the best. Ottermode is OK because it's close to soldiermode. Bulkmodes are carnival sideshow-tier.

>fraud crew checking in

good luck with those wrist gains. you need FRAME + roids to get that mode

>50 decades

All women and non gay when

A twink wouldnt get hit like that

He would be pulling 8 figures in silicon Valley because he has brain cells

Is this common in rugby.

Do they have tribunals for shit like this in rugby. Isnt that how it works in foreign people sports.

thats not even bad mate

the diet in the docu "food choices" and the exercises in the book "building the gymnastic body." also yoga and cardio

What kind of body fat is this?

I'm gonna see if I can't start finding that on ameritv. What are your teams. IE The teams you generally want to win.

K E K

I mean, still true I guess.

did you even watch that game? he absolutely fell down after that, stayed on the ground crying inconsolably, pooped messy diarrhea all over his white shorts, and wouldn't get up until the refs made tuilagi apologize and give him a flower. ashton even rejected the first flower by stomping his feet on the ground while lying on his back and screaming "not pretty enough!" your gif ended at the last possible frame before he started seriously bitching out.

There is a board, I believe. That player's banned for life (can't actually confirm). Or, at the very least, his career is fucked.

I run 5km every day and my lifting is like 8 exercises 4x15-20reps with a 30seconds interval, i am with a 16-17% bf and 98kg; this is bullshit mang

Person you replied to typed like a brit. So England, and whatever team represents the province he's from.

I'm a saffa myself so I support the Springboks as well as the Western Province/Stormers.

Why is it called ottermode?

because your wife otter scrape some of my cum otter her filthy pussy

probably has something to do with the fact that bearmode is associated with big burly dudes that aren't exactly cut up but could lift a car. Like a bear.

ottermode are smaller, leaner dudes.

I generally route for teams that are from my state too. There are other criteria I use when that isn't an option though.

Imma googs me some rugby

>can't tell you lift when wearing clothes
>best

"no"

Ottermode is my goal rn. Basically doing Coolicada's PPL + HITT swimming and LISS + bodyweight exercises on off days.

lmao eat less and do more than 8 exercises then, its not that complicated

>"building the gymnastic body."
$132 paperback
stop shilling it. find another resource or just say "do gymnastic workouts"

nice shaved nips wtf kinda weirdo shaves just nips!? otherwise perfect

>train primarily chest, shoulders and back
>when you start getting too joocy, stop adding weight and just do maintenance
>train core every workout
>occasionally do curls and tricep stuff
>don't bother with legs, calves or traps
>play sports or at least do cardio
>eat a lot of protein but not a big calorie surplus

>best physique
>put on a shirt and look like you're starving
>have to wear clothes 90% of the time so look like a skinny starving guy 90% of the time
>not wanting to carb the fuck up and look gucking huge

literally the second result on google is the fucking book

Swim the backstroke in 50 degree Fahrenheit water and eat 100g of fish per hour.

It alludes to a swimmer's body type.

what is soldiermode?

More than 8 exercises? i do 4 things(each thing is 4seriesx15reps and some of them are with extra exercise, done together with other things) for chest then 2 for triceps, 1 for forearm and 1 for abs, this is the day A, it is a good volume i would say, most murricans do way less than this, i spend 1,5 hours in the gym sweating and red(piggu skin). The fucked part is that this fucks my appetite and i get hyperphagia, i guess clenbuterol can solve this

>tfw ultimate ottermode from good genetics, a 1k bikeride each day,100 pushups and 100 crunches on alternating days and lots of walking

Still don't get any pussy though. And I don't even want to be ottermode,I want to big.

>claims to have ultimate ottermode genetics but doesnt post pics
>claims to want to be big but doesnt lift and does a shit ton of cario

its ottermode with big legs due to only eating fucking rations, t.grunt

literally every girl lmao

>objectively
Otter mode won't make you the strongest man on the earth, so it's clearly not "objective" in any sense of the word.

Calisthenics.

>paranoia so never post pics on any sites
>valid point

>be strongest man on earth
>be weaker than elderly, infirmed gorilla
Not much point in pursuing this particular maximum, is there?

dude your me. i look exactly like u and i do coolcicidas ppl

t. bad genetics

why is it called ottermode? they dont look like otters.

Because otters are weak as shit compared to bears, but stronger than rabbits and some other weak mammals of the same size.

Otter mode is the goal
How do I get rid of the fat on my lower stomach?

Pic related; it's me.

Coolcicada's PPL only has one rest day per week.

Plz dont tell me ur doing a 3day PPL

made me laugh aloud. i definitely dont have the low bf% of otters or the strength of bears, but i could definitely crush a rabbit.

This is objectively better than ottermode

post routine and body pls

be more indian

Already reached my natty limit for that.

it is the body you get from swimming. otters swim

Wow. You don't have to be an asshole about it.

That's the most adorably Indian thing I've ever heard. You're like the guy in that movie Netflix wanted me to watch.

what the fuck is this

lose more weight

>full house checked
Start by vacuuming.

You should watch it
3 months of progress. Started off as a fat fuck.

I can't find an exercise to fix it. I've been doing a lot of oblique exercises: weighted decline crunches, side bends and rotations for volume but it's not helping.

just keep cutting, youll make it

By eating at a caloric deficit so that your body uses that fat for energy.

Noted.

objectively wrong

>russian athlete
what if doping is objectively not an option?

i had a feeling. thanks

can some give an actual routine for achieving this kind of body

All fit men prior to the 1950's we're ottermode.

Prior to 1950 they were also literate.

fucking kek lad

if you think my pussy doesn't smell like shit then you're a fucking retard.

lol omg dude do you think penises are supposed to go up into your rump? they're totally not!!!!!!

Doping is always an option.

Man, these bots sure are weird.

Where's your body hair? You bring shame onto the rest of us Pajeets

came here to post this

L O R D O S I S
O
R
D
O
S
I
S