PSA: POPPIN DELTS

ATTENTION fellow Veeky Forums fucks. I saw a post on here a couple days ago about doing 50 reps of lateral shoulder raises with a light weight for a ton of blood flow and popping delts. I tried two sets of 50 reps at 10 lbs and I can confirm it works.

If you need that immediate ego boost + hypertrophy gains, give it a shot for yourself.

Also another PSA, dont forget to work on your obliques, I see a lot of disproportionate looking guys with huge arms and shoulders but twink waistlines (somewhat guilty myself)

Just a friendly reminder, I learned this piece of advice from Veeky Forums and felt the need to pay it back. Happy lateral raising.

Also, pic is not me (but related)

So you're using someone who roids as an example. Kill yourself faggot.

post your own delts

This only happens in people who use steroids because of the more androgen receptors in the delts. A natty will never have shoulders like this.

PSA giving yourself a pump ≠ making gains

Shit guess it's time to get that gear then

Yeah. The nice thing about steroids is that they make the body parts that are the most important for men, big.

Big quads and glutes are cool but traps and delts are invaluable for "looking like you lift".

post your delts for reference then

1g eq 1g tren 259test works best for popping delts only have to do it every week for about 16weeks

This

You won't have popping delts unless you're on gear or have a pump
Pic related, baby arms with a pump

If you youtube Alberto Nunez kettle bell movement for shoulders it actually works amazing. I had pretty great results over 2 months of adding them into my routine twice a week for dumbells. Now i look like i actually have shoulders

Where can I buy this pump? I already own a bathmate.

>50 reps
How about doing 18~25 reps of heavy lateral raises and after that you super set with 5~10lbs controlled speed (slow) till failure, much more better in my opinion

>heavy lateral raises
>heavy
I thought asians were smart

I like to find a weight that is heavy enough for me to rep out about 20 times and after that super setting it with bitch weights. You do your 50 reps I stick to my method thank

> (OP)
reps
>How about doing 18~25 reps of heavy lateral raises and after that you super set with 5~10lbs controlled speed (slow) till failure, much more better in my opinion
Don't you mean dropset you faggot

Superset means adding on top of a set and not resting after the first set

Drop sets means lowering weights and resting then do the rest of your drop sets

U lifted for a month u think u no shit?

No no and no,you guys dont even lift to say that,go lift and learn the truth.

this guy is right

you can spend all day flapping your arms around doing 2.5kg lat raises and get a nice pump every workout but you won't get big

progressive overload is always the way