Tell friend I'm getting into weightlifting

>Tell friend I'm getting into weightlifting
>he keeps sending me this faggot's videos and quoting them constantly.

Who over the age of 12 finds this shit funny?

This isn't funny it's fact

I'm 29 and I find it funny.

normies think that the videos are unironic and that there isn't a character being played

Because you've only seen three of his videos, after the fourth one the joke gets old.

Or you're just a simpleton.

Even if it is a character it's still fucking annoying.

the first dozen or so are funny
It's become less good as he's run low on material

he is BASED Dom. Straight satire GOAT.

His older videos were good, but his content has gotten pretty stale as of late though

I used to think he was big.

>DYEL
>Hates BASED DOM
What a surprise

the character is no longer funny to me. but the jokes themselves often are

Cuz they're straight from fit and misc

>even if it is a character
>he's unsure if it is a character or not
>mfw you only just started lifting
>mfw you may be legitimately retarded

Dom is 10/10 fitness satire

I'll see you in church buddy

I like him, but I bought his book and it's like 90% quotes from his skits and it made me kinda mad.

>Who over the age of 12 finds this shit funny?

Many people here (and on Veeky Forums in general) don't have developed or sophisticated senses of humor.

You have to remember fart noises are actually a popular meme, now.

I know you identify with the character because he's a mime-spouting retard like you folks, but he's less clever than the average shitpost on Veeky Forums. He appeals to normalfags who like to laugh because they recognize shit they heard on reddit.

>Many people here (and on Veeky Forums in general) don't have developed or sophisticated senses of humor.

He's banned on subreddits for his content. Stop projecting faggot.

>for his content.

He was banned because his tween followers kept spamming quotes everywhere.

Old Dom Mazzetti was absolutely hysterical. Dom vs. Bad Hook Ups is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen

I bet you don't even recognize the irony of your post.

Stop being such an anal sperg and lighten up

>3deep4u kidd

Dom is mad satire lad.

>Hit your self in the head until you are amused by lowest common denominator humour.

So the people who like him are the ones who can't use their words properly?

His real voice is so weird to listen to, its straight beta but he looks like a chad. Old dom i still watch when he does the dom mazzeti vs his new stuff gets old

except it is unironic because I'd say every gym on earth has a douchebag entourage like this guy and his crew

>every gym has a douchebag entourage

you should try planet fitness

I'm 26 and think he's hilarious. Except it seems like hes running out of ideas now.

Don't you want to get thunder jacked, triple stacked, and diamond cut, OP? Your friend is just trying to help you.

>I'm 26 and think he's hilarious

Raise your standards.

Meh, like many YT series it was funny at first, but got tired after a while. Some golden bits in his videos at times though.

A pretty good satire on "bro" culture and it isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Youre just a jew beta cuck

i find it very funny
dom mazetti vs and broscience are one of the funnieest channels ever

the early episodes are actually comical. Most of the more recent episodes are not worth watching he ran out of material and resorted to overdone jokes and selling out

You sound like an insufferable try-hard intellectual with a stick up his ass.

You not finding him funny is fine, but don't act high and mighty because you have a different sense of homour.

Agreed.

I'm a huge Stewart Lee fan, a comedian who's entire shtick is literally the fact he's more "intellectual" than most comedians and his fanbase is too, to the point he often makes a big deal about resenting it and hating his own fans.

But it's just fucking humour, and I hate the way people get snobbish over comedy, or indeed any "art". You're literally missing the point.

>sense of homour.

>I'm a huge Stewart Lee fan

So a cunt?

>Stewart Lee
>intellectual

He's a middlebrow, Guardian-reading twat who just shouts BBC-approved opinions.

You seem upset.

Dom was funny when I first started lifting

Watching his videos now they're even funnier, getting a few years of lifting experience makes them even better

ITT: People who don't appreciate camp

Your friend wants teh benis

I appreciate more than four jokes told over 100+ videos.

you either find him funny or you dont. i find him funny. ill watch a few of his videos and forget about him. after a few months ill watch a few more. you guys are thinking about this way too much; and now youve made me think about this way too much.

he is decent sized though

Op, shut the fuck up. You literally don't even lift.

>He knows all the memes I know! That means he's funny.

I get it, I get it, it's cool to not like things when you're in middle school but try to calm down okay?

>developed or sophisticated senses of humor.
and what are sophisticated sources of humor you charlatan faggot

Post body...

>not doing humor stretches followed by sets of humor to failure

dyeh

You seem mistaken, sir. Most of his fans are children.

People with low IQs find it funny. For all the geniuses in here talking about how he is playing a character: of course he is, cock sucker. His character sucks and it's not funny. His primary demographic is the under-18s.

It depends

If you like him b/c you actually agree with what he is saying, you're a retard

If you like him because his character mocks typical gymcels, you're not retarded

>We're not a gym, we're Planet Fitness

>buying a comedy book
>expecting it to be new material
Come on now

That's the joke. That's literally his act and he references it all the time.

I'll grant you it can get boring.

Is it tiring, sitting around all day, 100% convinced that you're the smartest person at all times?

You seem to be protecting

Projecting*

Ah well

What am I projecting, exactly? I made a clinical analysis of Brosciencelife and you got all uppity about it.

>I made a clinical analysis of Brosciencelife

>I made a clinical analysis of Brosciencelife and you got all uppity about it

He has a pretty good natty physique, and a lot of his videos can be pretty funny if you have years of experience training as a natty (for instance, the bulking one). People on gear or people who have only trained for a couple years natty might not be able to feel the struggle he's implying.

I do, but I wouldn't go posting it on social media.

See, OP, I dont get why you even care about what other people find funny.
Constantly judging other guys is the result of an inferiority complex. It really harms your personality to even waste time on stuff like that.

Trust me, I have been there. Just let people enjoy what they want as long as it doesnt harm you.

Now the only real point you have here is that your buddy is annoying, but why dont you just tell him?

*BROjecting

>Constantly judging other guys is the result of an inferiority complex

I'm not looking out for things to judge, I have to hear my friend quote this faggot every single day. Why are you cunts getting so defensive about some meming fuck?

Watch Dom's video about being alpha. Maybe you will learn how to not be a whinny beta and tell your boy he is annoying you

Thats what my last sentence was about you skinnyfat little shit.
Go lift some weights. Dont skip any of the big 4 lifts.
Eat enough, you are going to make it you fucking edgelord and you will understand my post.

You cant bindge watch his shit, thats for sure. I guess thats why his content is so far inconsistent.

>be American
>murder animals due to lack of education

>mime-spouting
This I have to see.

he's got a big frame that's all

I too am 29, 30 in September. I love Dom.

Your friend is just trying to relate to you. Relax.

>I have to hear my friend quote this faggot every single day
haha wow lmao you are so sad that you don't get to pick friends with qualities you enjoy haha how does it feel being human garbage being stuck with the rest of the refuse?

>this used to be big to me

Cry more bitchboy

sure just like your "friends" haha wow I can't imagine what your life is like this is comedy gold having friends that are basically real life shitposting tripfags except you can't filter the posts because otherwise you'd be left on your own rofl

>implying you know anything about my social life
My face actually carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.
You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.

I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me. I actually feel kind of sorry for you lol.

Whoops, seems we accidentally bumped shitposts. I'll go farm my easy summer (You)s somewhere else then.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

Thanks for the free bonus (You) and thoughtfully composed shitposting material.

>You have to remember fart noises are actually a popular meme, now
Lol so not only do you not go outside, but apparently you don't go the Internet either. Where do go higher being?

>doesn't know how to laugh at himself

gym humor is top notch, man. have you seen some of the shit people do in there? It's a comedy gold mine

small brain
>Doms videos are unironic
normal brain
>Doms videos are ironic or satire
enlightened brain
>Doms videos are unironic

>Tell friend I'm getting into weightlifting
And then people whine "stop staying oly lifting, it's weightlifting"

he's got some real impressive arms

post 2015 Dom is just Mike trying too hard ťbh

He has a big frame but mediocre musculature.

Is your friend working out too?

wtf are you me?

when are you gonna upload a new vid you lazy cunt

It's supposed to be annoying. He's supposed to be a faggot douche.