What is the biggest fitness redpill?

What is the biggest fitness redpill?

Girls don't care about muscles on a guy.

Lifting doesn't cure autism

Getting a Veeky Forums body makes you realize how shallow this world is. People are generally nicer to you. If you were the average joe, people wouldn't give two shits about your existence.

>Girls don't care about muscles on a guy.
Just like guys like big tits and phat ass, girls like muscle on guys
>makes you realize how shallow this world is. People are generally nicer to you. If you were the average joe, people wouldn't give two shits about your existence.
Agree

Ugly people have it very bad in this world, girls are very mean to you without you doing nothing

Posting or reading Veeky Forums reduces your mental, financial, and penile gainz rendering all the hard work you did this week "moot"

You gotta eat big to get big.

>Not maxing hygiene, muscle, and looks to do better for yourself

Go ghost yourself

You're an idiot, a fit bod on a guy will override almost any other factor for sheer visceral want-to-fuck feels for me and every girl I know
t. girl

people still doesent give a shit about you when you are somebody they just see you as someone they can use to further themselves

Just like guys like big tits and phat ass, girls like muscle on guys

women care no way near as much. Multiple studies show the "ideal male body" is tall/lean ottermode. Whereas mens' perceived perfect body is much more muscular. No-o homo..

Women lie all the time.
They don't even know what they want.

>hurr durr I'm a girl with low self esteem. Gimme attention

Not every girl is a low self esteem attention seeking, shallow whore like you.

In fact in some cases, having muscles would make girls not want you because they care about how others would perceive them. If people see her with a guy who is built then people would perceive the girl as a slut who only likes him for his muscles. The slut shield defense turns on and she ends up not wanting him.

You gotta have blind faith in your gains and be overly consistent and only then the gains will show themselves.

I think you're overthinking this user, chill out and go fap.

>Inb4 nofap

veganism increases your performance

What the fuck do you mean?

If you have an ugly face then it doesnt matter if you smell good and dress nice, you are fucked, you are below average

What do you mean?

such bull, I'm 5'7 with at best a slightly above average face and I started getting laid non stop as soon as the results of my training were noticeable.

I would call my social skills slightly below average at best as well.

SS is a meme, and if you do it with a goal of aesthetics you NEED to add accessories

You don't need to squat to get big legs.

You don't need to squat, period.

>Getting a Veeky Forums body makes you realize how shallow this world is. People are generally nicer to you. If you were the average joe, people wouldn't give two shits about your existence.

contradiction

>being nice means they want you

Autist detected

Lol it doesn't have an ugly face, he is average

Just because a person isnt attractive doesnt mean they are ugly

>multiple studies
where? and dont link that incel foxhound website

this is it.

good bait

Girls love my muscles

FULL BODY ROUTINE FOR NATTYS

Virgin detected.

Natty gains

Traps aren't girls.

Good hygiene can make just about any guy a 5+

Discipline>everything

Then fix your ugly face.

Which brings me onto my redpill -

It's about a COMBINATION of factors. You just need to gain as many as possible.

An ugly face and a god-like body is always better than an ugly face and a whale/Auschwitz body.

Aside from height, you can achieve anything with your appearance. You just need to put the work in.

The other redpill is that the use of PEDs is FAR more widespread than you'd think. Even guys who seem average compared to obvious steroid users are on gear nowadays.

It's amazing how since I started on gear, and being relatively open about it, how many guys have admitted to it, guys you wouldn't even think would consider it.

Even my GP, who knows all about my steroid use, said it's amazingly common, and he's just a GP at a relatively small rural practice.

SS/SL and the like are NOT "memes" (I also wish people would stop misusing the term "meme" but I digress).

They're just misinterpreted. Novices fuck around on them for far too long. If you're consistent (literally 3 times a week every week), keep adding weight, and eat properly, you should outgrow them in a few months, 6 months tops.

You then move onto an intermediate routine with more volume, like a decent PPL program. That's how you get bigger and aesthetic - because doing a PPL or even a body-part split when you can lift fuck all just becomes a pointless brosplit.

As for squatting, technically you're right, you don't NEED to squat, but it's the easiest and most effiecient way (combined with other lifts of course) to get good core strength as well as proportioned legs. So why wouldn't you?

Again, you're getting confused with the idiots who start on a SS/SL routine, hit squats hard every workout (as you're meant to) but then tire themselves out before doing their other lifts. They literally fuck around on SS/SL for a year, only hitting squats hard, and then end up with stupid proportions and no upper-body size.

This is the most negative thread i have seen on this board.

i believe this to be true

the first and third points prove the second :^)

Fat people are lazy and eat too much

>lifting doesn't cure autism

learned this the hard way

Goddamn it. Please don't post anymore of that tards shit.

this

would you just recommend not doing SS then? what modifications would you make if any? have my second workout scheduled for tomorrow...

FACE + FRAME + HEIGHT
YOU NEED STEROIDS UNLESS UR A 6'3 MODEL
YOU WONT PULL GOOD CONSISTENT PUSSY UNTIL UR OLDER THAN THE GIRLS ON THE MARKET
WOMEN = WHORES

the biggest redpill about fitness is that everyone who talks about fitness online is fucked in the head

money>height>face>frame>muscles

Face height frame is the ultimate red pill

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They decide who's happy and who's not. They could change someone's life by opening up their legs. You think you have control but there is very little control that we have over our lives.

>height over face

im 6'3 and i'd still say face is more important.

t. no gains

>cuck didn't learn how to say no
>envies women who did

Ayy lmao

Diet is 10x more important than exercise. I know so many fatties who legitimately work out as hard as most Veeky Forums guys, but they can't get their diet under control so they stay fat.

No, I would reccomend it.

Read my post properly.

Do SS, but assuming you do it right (consistent, add weight, eat properly, don't put all your efforts into squats then skimp out on the other lifts) you'll outgrow it.

If you're still fucking around on SS in a year's time, then you've done the "meme" version.

Most 6'3 models are on steroids or some kind of PED nowadays.

Certainly if they're getting paid to be a model.

That's another redpill - FRAME

Frame doesn't exist unless you're deformed.

If your shoulders are "narrow" it's because you aren't training your shoulders right because you're lazy, or have a fat belly because you're lazy - normally both. Simple.

heath
at any
size

I find that coming here inspires me to go to the gym if I'm not feeling like it that day.
Just browsing this """fitness""" ""community"" makes me feel like a fraud if I'm not lifting.

You can't train bones. And I say this as a man with a good frame, not someone looking for an excuse.

>body doesn't matter
>body matters in terms of how people treat you but not how they are attracted to you.

HOKAY

>being treat you better because you're attractive
>but that doesn't mean they're attracted to you
thank you for proving point 2

>It's considered being a snob if unwilling to settle for bottom of the barrel
>It's considered somehow worse to stay single because you refuse to settle
>Mega planets with moons as their significant other are still viewed as "healthier" (social standing wise) than a person who is still single at 28+

"Why don't you have a GF user? You're nice with a good job!"

Because my body isn't anywhere near perfect and I'd rathe be alone than with someone who is only with me because they're willing to settle to get their shit paid for by me.

SS, particularly on this website, is the –definition– of a meme. A meme is "an idea, behaviour, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture," which in the context of this forum makes absolute sense.

The idea of SS spread and permeated the culture of the board, to the point where people parrot "do SS" even when they've never run it just because they've heard other people saying the same thing. I ran SS, I loved it while I did it, but if I could start again I think I would do something else like a PPL with linear progression.

And I mentioned the other two points ("you don't need to squat") because there are some people (myself included) who just straight up don't like squatting. I used to skip leg workouts because I knew I'd be squatting, and I came to the realization that the best program is the one you stick to. For me, the routine I stick to doesn't include squats, and I haven't had any problem with leg development even without squatting (pic related are my legs for reference).

No Squats < Squats < Consistency

> no squats < squats < consistency

100% agreed
Been lifting consistently for the past 5 years. Used to be lvl 1 skelly but now am definitely past otter to some degree. The whole time I did brosplit.

There was a point where I trained squats hard but that phase came and went for me. I still do them nowadays but way less intensive. My legs look fine tho and still make strength gains

>girls dont care about muscle
>you realize how shallow the world is

Do girls care about my fitness or not bitch make up your damn mind

Big red pill for me: It's not just the big guys that are roiding. I've met several people with 1rm of 2pl8 on bench that roid. And that's just the ones that admit it. I used to think everybody who benched less than 4pl8 were natty, but it turns out steroid use is far more common than I thought.

here's a good one

Fit doesn't turn you into an autistic person, or make you any worse off. You were as you are to begin with. The true change is elsewhere, if you ever actually find it.

The only thing that matters is fat loss and a vascular appearance.

My winter bulk went great and I was getting much stronger with all of my lifts. I even managed to avoid developing a huge gut or fat face - no one cared.

Fast forward to half way through my summer cut when I'm down to 16% bf and I get nothing but compliments from everyone, especially girls that didn't even acknowledge I existed in the past. People are treating me nicer too. If you don't look strong don't people to treat you as such.

If you suspect someone of roiding he probably is

thanks dog

>t girl

So you have a penis? Please say yes and post pics

C M O N
M
O
N

could you umm, translate what some of the extra stuff means? not sure about the acronyms etc also would I do abs hmm (pic related driving my desperation)

traps get out

everything that isnt eating clean and lifting heavy is a meme

The Jews control the fitness industry and their #1 goal is to make roids seem dangerous and make your buy a product like protein powder that doesn't work. Most don't realize this and that is why they are getting shit results

seriously, i fucked around for a couple of years before i started tracking my food and now im finally progressing

No one cares about your 1/2/3/4+ pl8 lifts if all you can talk about is calculating your macros and Chad.

Go out to any place with a lot of people and you'll see a lot of babes with skinnyfat DYELs. These guys either have money, status, and/or fill the hole in her soul connected to her the hole between her legs.

Muscles are just the cherry on top of the sundae.

>Go out to any place with a lot of people and you'll see a lot of babes with skinnyfat DYELs. These guys either have money, status, and/or fill the hole in her soul connected to her the hole between her legs.
>implying
They only thing most guys who've attained a girlfriend has that you dont, is the courage to actually ask a girl on a date and made her have a good time.

All of Veeky Forums acts as if you have to be bitten by a radioactive spider to climb a rope. No, you just have to walk up to it, commit and then climb.

piano is actually natty

fuck off
or detail the process

>or detail the process
Ask a girl on a date, if she says yes, go to a climbing studio, climb a fucking rope, shoot web all over her face later.

Realising you should lift for yourself and not for sluts

I'm 6'3" and have modeled. What do I get?

Diet is both more important and harder than the gym workout.

It doesn't matter what routine you start with (SS, SL, Greyskull, etc.) as long as they are linear, involve the big 4, and you keep at it at least 3 times a week. People get so caught up in the minute differences trying to min-max that they're ignoring that the proper beginner programs are all the same shit with different gimmicks.

what do you do for legs?

All good looking athletes are on steroids.

>Just like guys like big tits and phat ass, girls like muscle on guys
You write in google "big ass blonde girl". You know what girls write? "cute guy" or "young leo" and shit. No. Girls dont care about muscles, they may give you a better overall appearance to some girls, but no girl will fuck you just because you're jacked, where as most guy would fuck a butterface with nice ass.

Girls are completely incabable of comprehending the amount of work and effort it takes for guys to get and be Veeky Forums

eat more

>>Ugly people have it very bad in this world, girls are very mean to you without you doing nothing

Ugly people should die off so it's ok to be mean to them

I think this poster has a very low IQ, just let him be

Don't forget to tip your fedora you fucking embarrassment, none of what you said made any sense

>biggest redpill is believe in yourself x1000

kekkerinio lollapalooza roflcopter

The ultimate red pill is that its easy to get girls, hard to keep them. So lift as a hobby, lift for your health, do routines that you enjoy and work for you.

Bitches come and go and even if you're some greek god there is still a chance that a girl will just fuck off and leave you for whatever reason. If you pay attention to Veeky Forums you will see that the occasional Chad(aka dudes that "made it") that comes here are just as fucked up as we all are, they get dumped, have problems and the thing that keeps them here is the hobby they enjoy and we all share.

This is the ultimate red pill.

It's always the Jews

Same goes for intermediate routines.

>obvious thing
>red pill

chose one famalam

I liked Hector, I'm sad he dies.