I want you to be honest with me. What went wrong? All the signs were there; KYC, no Americans, ING...

I want you to be honest with me. What went wrong? All the signs were there; KYC, no Americans, ING, ycombinator and very good fomo and shilling on Veeky Forums YET this piece of shit didn't even went above ico.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/
blog.request.network/introducing-continuous-payments-a61132332984
vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just young, relax

Nothing went wrong dude, wait for Request Stonehenge, this thing will 20x FOR SURE

cool whitepaper bro

Anything this nigger shills avoid like the plague

Good God, I fucking hate that guy.

Nothing. It's a long term hold. Give it a year at least. If you're looking for pnd this isn't it user.

simple
whitepaper projects are worth $0

But he said it's a shitcoin and gave it a miss!?

OP it just shows how little influence the Veeky Forums sardines have. It didn't get shilled outside of Veeky Forums

What about link, enigma, propy, kin, if you take financial advice from a nigger from Uganda you deserve to lose it all

Judging by their road map I wouldn't expect anything to really happen with REQ until at least Q2 2018. It's a long term hold.

buy CLOAK

Relax and hold
Coin is still too new

maybe.... .... IT'S THE 5,000 COMPETITORS IN THIS SPACE.

Nobody wants to admit the obvious. The equal share ico was a terrible idea because it gave pajeets and retards way too much power of pricing. So once those players finally leave we can go somewhere.

ERC20 shit token

it's true. they see a 10 eth wall and say to themselves: that is insurmountable! nobody in this world possesses that much money. And then they sell at 50% loss

Just chill and hold. This is the easiest money you will make if you simply forget about your purchase for a few months. This was never a p&d, the team has done everything they can to try to keep hype at bay.

Agreed.

1. It's just a whitepaper.
2. Whitepaper has no technical details. It's just an idea really.
3. Whole team went on vacation after the ICO.
4. Presale discounts.

1. Most projects and ICOs are just a white paper at this point, eg. golem, bat, kyber.
2. They realise that their target audience probably can’t understand technical jargon and doesn’t care about it so they leave it out and present their ideas instead.
3. No one was/is on vacation. They are active on slack and doing project announcements.
4. Tell me an ICO that didn’t have a presale

1. What is OMG?
Stopped reading there

because BTC started mooning like a few days after REQ landed on exchanges and every altcoin got raped instantly.

It's garbage. Could you imagine if a regular shitcoin without YC came out and said "Hey dude, we're gonna be the next paypal!"

>Survivorship bias

You are new in this crypto world right? Sorry, bud. Keep chasing the PnD coins, better subcribe to PBC asap with this logic. :)

Literally the only argument you have is it not being the only coin with no product. You're just a retarded bag-holder with serious survivorship bias.

Show me where they said they are going to be the next PayPal. That's everyone else trying to sell hype. The team is very modest, they are trying not to say anything like that at all.

But yes of course I would never think twice about a shitcoin that came out and said it would be the next PayPal without YC. Because chances are very low that they would be the next paypal. The fact is that YC must have 100s if not 1000s of applications for their program. Request was the only project chosen for the Winter 2017 intake. Don't you think they would have been vetted pretty hard to get funding from them? The team has also announced they are backed and funded by ING. You think ING would put their name behind some nothing shitcoin if they didn't have some vision and technical prowess? You're off your head mate.

The price is low because the risk of failure is high. Everyone knows that, but this is a team that has acted very professionally throughout everything, and is backed by significant companies. This isn't garbage, not even close. This is a team who actually has new ideas for the blockchain space, and a token that has a good use case (not just governance or some shitty fee mechanism). Maybe I'm seeing this with rose tinted glasses, but to me this is a very exciting project, and one that has the possibility of getting of the ground. I want to be a part of that.

Read the whitepaper, then go read omisego's whitepaper.
You will know why. A 18 year old could have written req's whitepaper. I

Why does everyone in these threads ignore that fucking everything is going down right now cause everybody is moving funds into BTC?

It's very obvious that Request has dumbed down it's concepts in the whitepaper into layman's terms so everyone can understand.

I've only stared at the request chart for the last month. It's the only coin that exists.

Read OmiseGO's Roadmap (only just released) and read Requests Roadmap.

Stop FUD shilling just because you have weak hands.

I wanted to slam the Omise skateboard into their faces after reading their pile of hipster drivel

>he didn't read the yellow paper

The req founders are YC alumni along with the coinbase founders

I'm not saying this is a 1b token
But not seeing a pump to 100m only shows your stubbornness

>no Americans
That’s where all the money is, user. Europoors can barely even afford computers.

>>I'm not saying this is a 1b token
It will be more than that if you're patient enough.

As they progress the product all it would take is a partnership with a big website or big companies deciding to use Request.

Wrong all it takes is a rumor

YC will enable this. Just be patient. Testnet & Mainnet are the next mile stones.

That's very true..

when are the testnet and mainnet coming ? q4 ?

just relax brah

i'm comfy as well.

I'm splitting my buy orders.

Buying 1/10th each week for the next 10 weeks.

Dollar Cost Average for the win.

It literally says PayPal 2.0 on ycombinator website.

Ctrl+F for Request

Testnet Q4 and Mainnet Q1 and then REQ will have it's glory days. They are trying to build on fundamentals, not on hype. Better then this shit PnD coins right now.

Request Network is built to allow anyone to develop advanced payment conditions (what we call request extensions). Today we’re explaining one of the potential use cases: Continuous Payments.

What does it mean? It means that you will eventually get paid by the second, the minute, or by the day instead of at the end of the month.

Take a look here: blog.request.network/introducing-continuous-payments-a61132332984

price is moving up again slightly.
tfw haven't accumulated my 100k yet.

>you will eventually get paid by the second
thats going to be a lot of request tokens

"Sort of Paypal 2.0" is actually what they said.

Why the fuck everyone says the whitepaper isn't technical so this is shit ?
There are other documents on their website. Check the "Yellow paper"

Buy!

sounds bigger than paypal
its an entire payments ecosystem

>YET this piece of shit didn't even went above ico.
that attitude is what happened, how long do you think people will keep being stupid and buying bags for 3x when they can participate in ico themselves? the dream is over deal with it. You are all late if you think you're gonna be flipping icos all comfy n shit

Comfy 100k

Checked. Jealous!!

Because nobody in this board is reading papers? It's about pnd and Hype

Have out read the latest Blog Post? CP has crazy potential.

>Tfw got 100K a week ago

Comfy hold. Big things to come in the coming years.

I've read it. There is basically nothing new from theirs papers, it's just a better explanation of the concept for these who don't read the whitepaper or a too stupid to understand it. But I agree it's a good thing to see this kind of communication.
I don't expect REQ to move until the next dev update tho.

For the feature itself, I'm more reserved. I means, it has its advantages, but I don't see how it will match with the tax regulation. Accounting is already a nightmare for most of enterprises (at least in my country), and this would complicate the situation.

Maybe, just maybe no amount of shilling on/biz/ have the slightest impact on price? Who would have thought?

Guys, will this eventually get STAKING? I need some more sweet passive income. Staking is the shit. pnly reason I still hold neo.

Not only staking

Read into the REQ burning mechanism, it's even better than staking. Vitalik wrote a blog Post about the tech of you are into it.

link please, Vitalik really talked about REQ? holy shit

He didn’t talk abou req. he says tokens with incentives like burning mechanism in form of fees are the one with any value.

vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html

(Heavy read)

He talked about the tech behind the burning mechanism which REQ is implementing, Like the user under you already stated

thx for the share, great read. bullish on req now

bugger ..only problem is....with out writing single line of code...and just white paper and some wix prototypes they went for ico.....i dont belive this shit until at least beta available which is q2 next yr....sorry ..no thanks...continue u r shilling

they have code already. check their github
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts

Way more than what OMG has already xD

kek fudders btfo they are actively working on it. last commit was 40 mins ago

wholyshit...is that code....u r proved u r noob.....the code that in their github...an avg programmer can write in couple of days....just 140 commits....what a crap.....that u ppl think the code exisit....god bless u

Another erc20 shit coin that does nothing eth couldn't do. This is getting boring I can't wait until every erc20 shit coin dies and these scamming ico niggers stop receiving 30MM+

did you even check what were the updates for each commit? it isnt just changes for the README its the actual features.

this just shows how different ycombinator backed programmers are compared to the average ICO fag

do you just blindly copy and paste this into threads?
you have no idea what you're talking about.

because it literally was a fucking whitepaper project with no prototype.

do your fucking research next time

>Yeah bro, after SIBOS Link will be $5

Sound familiar?

>T. user who doesn't understand eth or what smart contracts do

Now it makes sense why all of you Love req. None of you understand eth

t. user thinks that eth can handle microtransactions in all sectors of the industry without individual applications helping out

toppest of keks

Clearly you don't understand Ethereum and the need of ERC20 tokens.

I love req because I heard big companies are backing it and want to flip it for a nice profit.

Not sure what the fuck all of you guys are screaming about though.

I give it a few more months to a year and then I'll sell if it's not already high enough.

apparently request will work with bitcoin fiat and eth

Sadly, most of the dumb idiots that frequent this haunt haven't read the WP or have any scope of understanding of blockchain and crypto outside of discord channels and that palm beach fat fuck

I'm keeping an eye on UTRUST, had its ICO yesterday, as well as holding REQ. There is a market for payment gateways that allow ecommerce businesses to get their hands on crypto funds without getting their hands dirty actually dealing with the crypto itself or all of the volatility that holding crypto entails. Was holding OMG a while back but sold it (for a profit) because it seems so focused on business-to-business transactions, which, while cool, just don't seem hype enough to be worth a long term hold when there is money to be made out there with more exciting stuff.

They are greedy bastards. 50M Ico. Lmao

And no proof of concept neither MVP until Q4 2018? are you kidding me, wtf is this.

Yeah, I mean, the ICO was kind of a joke. I think they were too slow to bring the project along to be competitive with all of the other cryptos entering the payment market. They had a pre-sale, then wanted to do some bullshit like 5 rounds of ICOs, then at the last minute decided to do one large ICO? I don't know. The project sounds good on paper but like many things these days is not worth investing in until it hits exchanges and proves itself a bit.

Propy is actually a pretty decent project. The problem is that the ICO craze is over. ICOs learned that they can offer any terms they want to investors with any product whatsoever and get all the money they want. So now investors are getting screwed. We just have to wait for the pendulum to swing back the other way now.

Check omise gos marketcap and github. Then check reqs marketcap and github. No brainer. The most obvious all in signal in crypto history.

i went all in on IOTA when it was 30cents and then a couple weeks later it got up to over 1dollarydoo. that was fun. i'll never go all in again though.

;)