How will this hobby painter be looked at in 1.000 years?

How will this hobby painter be looked at in 1.000 years?

He had a great potential, but his general vision lacked perspective.

No one will care about him at that time. At best he'll be seen as Nero or Caligula are seen today.

my 17 years old sister has better paintings

doubt

He'll be remembered, the nazis and ww2 are fascinating.

Well Darius is seen as a tyrant for conquering his birth right so probably still a tyrant

There'll probably be worse nuclear wars or something that will make people completely forget about him.

honestly this looks like something you'd see in encyclopedia for kids as illustration made by authors
memes aside Hitler was a shit painter but I wish he would improve himself instead of becoming politician and ruining Europe

>in 1 000 years
I doubt we'll make it that far

>shitty painter

>Hitler was a shit painter
For someone who didn't go to art school but learned everything as an autodidact at a time when there was no internet where you could easily look up guidebooks, tutorials, model paintings (not to mention that the tools, paints, etc. would have been a lot more pricey) I'd say he seems fairly competent. In particular in comparison with your average deviantart-tier artist nowadays.
If he would have already been an accomplished painter, clearly he would have had no need to go to art school.

>fairly competent
sure. if he were alive today he would be painting fantasy backgrounds for a f2p mobile game.

5/10
Motel art desu

Which still makes him an actual artist, opposed to people who literally shit on canvas.

This. Just some ancient warleader.

Hi art was not "critical" neither he had friends in the academia... so he was not a real artist like

I don’t get why people rag on his paintings so much, yeah the positioning could use some work but the coloring and shading look nice

I'm pretty sure there'll be at least a million more holocaust documentaries made by that time and an AI that utilizes machine learning to procedurally generate them quickly, so about the same.

pretty shitty for a self taught painter eh..

this one would look ok if you completely remove castle

But he didn't had the right ideology, that's what make something art

Did Hitler do any painting after he became the Hitler we all know and love? Surely he could now take private lessons from the greatest artists in the Reich, and had access to all the materials he'd want. Or did he completely drop his artistic pursuits in exchange for sending Europe into a spiral of destruction?

He stopped painting and start build, but not a single work of architecture made by him survived.

Unconfirmed last painting during the war. Behind this were some sketches of mickey mous an user already posted.

Either an ancient, almost mythological evil that people are invariably curious about in the same way they are about Mesoamericans and their penchant for human sacrifice or barely remembered at all because even worse men will have come and gone.

pic semi-related, would probably surpass the death toll of World War II if it were ever to happen again

That many blacks fought in the civil war?

terrible artist
why do people try to pretend he was good?
My mother is better

holy shit it's real

there was a lot of blacks that fought for the yankees

Bob Ross could do this in 20 minutes.

These are bad

It's ok but it's not really that impressive, the figures are too flat and don't mix well with the realistic background.

These two are good paintings. First one uses texture and color well and the 2nd is an interesting expressionist piece.

He was an average-tier artist like most people are. People in this thread are just shilling his paintings to try and humanize him

There won't be humans around in 1,000 years. Extinction event and pollution will kill off all humans after Europe is overrun.

Look at Napoleon. He's already been defanged in popular culture and is justed memed as a manlet.

His perspective is fuck awful and he was totally incapable of drawing decent human anatomy. IMO his color palette and shading have no life to them. Maybe of he went to art school he could have fitted gud but that's another story altogether.

This pic makes me wonder, did his paintings reflect his ideology and beliefs?

There were numerous negro regiments with white officers.

i cross this place (karlskirche) almost everyday.
people will say: he contributed to the formation of neoliberalism

Makes sense, I've never really read about the american civil war. I just know because of slavery or whatever.