Bathmate

Does this really work guys, have any of you guys ever tried it and does it works? I'm going to buy one since this has the most recognition in internet

It gave me temporary gains for sure. As for them being permanent? I'm not sure. I stopped using it after 5 months or so, and did not receive any permanent gains. I heard you have to put a year plus into it for that.

I don't even know what this is and I guarantee it's broscience and GNC snake oil.

>I don't even know what this is
>I guarantee it's snake oil! lel!

Is this the squat plug I've been hearing about?

Yeah its pretty high-tech. It has a sensor so it can tell when you are changing the momentum of force i.e. at the bottom of squat and shoots a small amount of warm goo in between your glutes to help propel you to lockout.
Already have one on the way for myself

to add to that if you have any constipation problems just flip it and pump it against your arsehole for instant de-clog

Google tells me this is a penis pump

Wtf is this? A penis pump?

I have the "goliath" version, since I am already at 7.95inches.

You have to be completely shaved for it to have suction.

I haven't really used it a lot, so I can't really say if it works or not.

It can be painful, but the biggest drawback is that eventually you just don't care to stand in the shower for 15 mins not doing anything.
I can't shower normally when using it. If you move your arms or your body it will fall off.

It was too much hassle for me, but I don't really have a problem with penis size. I have no idea why I bought that shit lol.

maybe a stupid question but cant you just lie in bed and use it?

You fill it with water

Well, you can, and I have done that. But you gotta fill it with water, and you have to pump some water out of the top to create suction.
So when I did this, there was a whole lot of shit to do, laying down towels, bringing a bucket to pump water into (the suction gets poor after a while so you have to pump again), and you have to be completely shaved, no tiny hairs whatsoever. If you're gonna use this every other day you have to shave before every use.

If you're very insecure about your size then it might be worth the effort. It does "pump" your penis, and I've read loads of testimonials saying it works, visit pegym.com or something and read there. A combination of jelqing and a pump will probably produce results.

It was too much hassle for me, but does it work? Yea, I think so.

It works, but its not permanent. If you're want "permanent' gains you will be having to use it every day. no matter for how long you will be using it, once you stop your penis will enventualy go back to his normal state
Imo you should rather spend that time improving your cunnilingus job and rimming if you're afraid of not satisfying the lady

ok, but what length and girth gains can you expect and how long do they last after removing it?

Immediate girth gains for about an hour. Talking about 0.75" of girth. Length doesn't change until 3 months. Expect 0.25" of length gains every 3 months.

how long do the gains last after you stop using it?

Keep pumping small penis man.

Not fit related. No one cares about your dick.

Has any of this shit ever been scientifically proved?

As in someone legit gained 1 inch of length from jelqing ?

Sounds like a good way to fuck up your dick beyond repair

I wouldn't recommend it. This shit gave my friend Erectile Dysfunction.