Getting fit with gynecomastia

Was self conscious about gyno, spent two years getting fit

You can either be a fatty with tits or a total hunk with tits

You still have the tits at the end of the day

IMO not worth it, could have been learning an instrument or finance this whole time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGKt2P6lqHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on raloxifene and get rid of gyno

i'm fat but i have gyno (i can lactate somewhat) so theres really no incentive for me to lose weight, feelsbadman

Is this possible?

What's even a cause of gyno? High estrogen food?

uncle roi

Well post body no point talking shit if we can't see it.

>total hunk with tits

works for Big E

youtube.com/watch?v=iGKt2P6lqHI

>tfw no big chest for qt to use as pillow while cuddling at night.

>Had gyno since puberty and got fat during that time wich made it worse I´m sure
>Started eating less and lifting
>It got a little better then alot as I got leaner and gained more muscle
>It looks bad when my nipples are soft/puffy
>Pretty normal when they're hard

Depending on how bad it is you can look great OP, if it's really bad save up and get surgery that's the only way to get rid of it (if it's puberty gyno).

FUckoff that's not gyno faggot. You're just a pussy. Pic related is gyno. Doesn't matter how much you cut/lift. The gland is going to keep its size whatever you do. Only solution is surgery. I had it.

Doesn't look like much unless you pinched them a bit to harden them up here

Kill yourself you sad cunt. This pisses me off so goddamn much.
>Literally perfect nips.
complaining like it's You have NO fucking idea what it's like being mentally and physically tortured by gyno. Fucking killyourself you sad cunt.

I get your frustration but it is gyno, it used to look way worse. And ofcourse I know it could be waaaay worse

I'm just saying depending on how bad it is you can work with it without surgery.

Why do I feel like I've read exacly the same conversation already?

Legitimate gyno requires surgical treatment to remove.

Most men are just fat.

Still not all fat guys get triangular tits.

Real gyno victim coming through here

Post surgery

Kill me

that's the most retarded and awful angel that i've ever seen and it doesn't tell us anything, but you still look like a fatass.

I wanted to show off how gruesome these bippies are up close

have you ever touched a weight?

Used to obsessively work upper body to compensate. Fucked my shit up, dealt woth Labrum Tear surgery recovery for a year+ (my shoulder kept dislocating)
After getting that fixed I've had the worst time doing upper body.. I've been benching almost a year and can barely hit 5x5 1 pl8 before my shoulder feels like something is seriously wrong

>raloxifene
I've seen this mentioned a lot but are there any actual before and after photos?

I had labral tear as well. L shoulder; Bankart specifically. If you're still having issues you need to see a doctor/PT

>lift 3-6 hours a week
>can't learn finance

Are you retarded? Lifting is like minimal shit. Literally one of the least time consuming activities you can do.

shitty diet

It's quite common amongst FtM trans people.

I have this but way worse

capitalism

I live in a shitty slav country and i seriously doubt i can afford gyno surgery here, what are my options (besides suicide)? Can it be somewhat hidden if i focus on my chest and get some tattoos?

You can workout and also did other things. You didn't learn an instrument because you're a lazy cunt. Not because you were to busy.