I posted on here a few days ago that I think I was eating too little...

I posted on here a few days ago that I think I was eating too little. And for the past two days I have increased my calories and I am starting to think I am now eating too much.

>lost 81 pounds over 11 months
>past month or so be eating anywhere from 750-1250 calories below my TDEE (2250)
>start seeing a severe decrease in stamina and muscle endurance
>consult Veeky Forums and a nutritionist at my gym
>both say I should be eating more calories (around 2000 a day)
>do that for the past 3 days
>have gained 7 pounds in 3 days

Am I overthinking this? Or should I give it more time? The last thing I want to do is gain weight back. Before anyone questions my calorie counting abilities, I didn't lose 81 pounds by counting wrong, I am confident I am eating the amount of calories I record

>pic is my weight tonight up from 214 3 days ago.

You gotta be measuring your caloric intake wrong if you think you're eating 2000 a day and gained 7 pounds in 3 days. Try cutting back to 1500 for a week and see what happens.

I had been on 1500 a day and steadily losing weight, however instead of maintaining any semblance of muscle I had become a flabby DYEL. Not only that but I could tel my muscles would be tired in one set. I am 100% positive I did not miscount. I have been counting calories for 11 months and I have been losing weight the whole time, so I do not that there is a problem there.

Give it a week or two. Your body was in starvation mode and is hording all of the calories. I bet you haven't shit yet either.

Eat 1700-1750 and keep at the exercise. Nutritionists are full of shit desu

If I do that I would be 500 below my TDEE before working out, I work out 5 times a day so on the days I work out I would be around 750 below my TDEE.

Would that be too far below my TDEE to have adequate energy for intense workouts?

I should point out my weight has fluctuated 2-4 pounds on normal days before.

>Would that be too far below my TDEE to have adequate energy for intense workouts?

Try it and see what happens. Did you just start exercising?

From my experience the body inevitably will adapt to long term deficits by making you feel like shit. I fought this somewhat by eating in one sitting and taking caffeine pills shortly before gym. Reality is tho that you're going to have to trudge through the last 40 lbs sooner or later.

No I have been exercising the whole 11 months.

I would say its 80% cardio and 20% lifting though. I am also 100% free from caffeine (to the point I drank a cup of coffee a few weeks ago and It had my mind racing at night). I had made progress on my lifts the first 5 months I started lifting/dieting however for the past 6 months my maxes have been the same and I have no definition even after losing 80 pounds. I have another 35 pounds I want to lose however I do not want to be a flabby DYEL once I hit my goal weight.

You'll have some definition once you lose the fat, which should be your main goal right now. Once you've hit your goal weight, eat maintenance for a month and let your body settle before you focus solely on building muscle. And if you're worried about loose skin I can tell you from experience, the rate you lose mass doesn't matter. Whatever damage has been done is already done.

Just find a deficit that you can work at somewhat comfortably and keep at it.

I'm not worried about loose skin. I am mostly worried about the absolute insanity of my flabbiness. This pic is a few weeks old but you get the idea. I look DYEL as fuck.

stavation mode is a myth unless you're like 5% bodyfat lmao

maintenance/cheat days are fine once in a while. there are also lots of reasons for you to be holding water or fluctuating on the scale.

Flab = bodyfat. Lose it, then cultivate some lean mass. But get a haircut first.

I am getting a hair cut when I hit my goal weight.

So should I just stick to my 1500cal a day diet? Or should I try to 2000 a day?

>tfw you look almost just like me in every way

Lmao lift more

??? that hair looks like shit on you, why not get one now

1500 a day, you are flabby and dont even have muscle to lose, just get skinny first then lean bulk
this
and this

Your hair look like shit m8, idk even how you leave the house like that

This is my EXACT weight. Just weighed myself 5 min ago. Weird.

>Veeky Forums is now a bunch of nu-males who care about hair style.

It's one thing to have ugly hair, and another thing to have ugly hair and glasses.

Cut your hair.

That wasn't me (OP). I just woke up and weighed and I am at 218.0 this morning.

Pretty sure it isn't normal to lose 3.5 pounds overnight

>being this fat
>thinking he isnt eating enough

What the fuck is wrong with americans?