Rate my dinner

Rate my dinner

7/10

throw the ice cream in the trash where it belongs you sugar addicted degenerate and triple the amount of broccoli. why are you not eating whole grain rice? and is there literally ANY seasoning on that chicken?

3/10

Chicken looks seasoned with BBQ sugar syrup.

Replace the rice with more broccoli or spinach.

Carbs, never gunna make it

It's Halo top it's fairly high in protein and low calories that number on the package is calories for the whole container.

It's basically as good a dessert as you can get

this

4/10
>Throw away that ice cream
>Don't know what other vegetables you've ate throughout the day, but make sure to eat your leafy greens and carrots
>eat some whole wheat carbs bby. Brown rice, quinoa etc.
>Chicken looks seasoned with some sugar filled bbq seasoning. Make sure it's good seasoning

>eating dessert
what are you, a faggot?

10/10 would muck

alone

fucking gross. the halo top especially. you fat fuck.

ngl that looks FUKEN good my man. I need that kumara + salad inside me

what kind of fish is that? looks a little dry. salad could use some chopped onion or something to give it flavor + more of it. 8/10

lemon cake though?

>what kind of fish is that?
Leftover salmon from last night

>salad could use some chopped onion or something to give it flavor
It has chopped onion, lemon, and green chillies
Plus the red peppers add a bit of a sweet flavour to balance it out with the acidity of the lemon and onion, and the sourness of the lemon.

looks good 2bh

I was talking about the lettuce
>salmon
>that
that is the absolute driest fucking salmon I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of salmon. how did you even manage that? salmon is supposed to be BRIGHT PINK even after cooking. and yes I know the difference between farmed and wild salmon, neither looks GRAY.

next time try cooking it one third of what you did. I take my 8/10 back.

whats that bowl on the right? and what is the calorie/macro content if you dont mind sharing?

Looks so good/healthy.

seriously op, for the good of your wallet, digestive system and health it'd be best to get off the stuff. It does a number on your digestive system with as much fake sugar is in there not to mention if youre at all lactose intolerant along with whey and dairy being harder to process regardless.

not him but salmon is mostly fat with some protein. sweet potatoes all carbs. that bowl has avocado which is all fat and some veggiest which are mostly water with some carbs. that meal is probably around 600 kcal

maybe closer to 500 if there's not that much avocado, I'm not an expert on weighing avocado by sight. but regardless there's only about 20g of protein combined.