Hey ive been lifting and doing bodyweight exercises for abt 5 years now...

hey ive been lifting and doing bodyweight exercises for abt 5 years now. I feel like ive hit a flatpoint and haven't changed much in months. how can I improve

You probably only have been progressing 1/5th every year of the previous year. Should have started adding weight after year one. You can hold plates to get a weight belt and do it that way.

Going to get in here before the shitposters do
>eat more (800-1000 cals over maintenance)
>lift heavier (progressive overload)
>less cardio

You look like shit and i can tell that you dont do any weight assisted calesthetics if you did ypu would look good

lets see you

Damn I though my gains were dissapointining... you haven't even achieved Ottermode OP - the fuck kind of training have been doing?

seriously, I'm nothing to look at but it took me less than a year to drop from 250 to 160. Does gaining muscle really require that much more time than dropping fat or is OP just lazy/not adding more sets/reps at all?

Well going to gym for 5 years regularly I'd say he's not lazy but clearly not training and dieting smart. Building muscle is a slow process yes but not that slow. I'd suggest OP isn't selecting the right excercise, utilising progressive overload effectively, probably too scared of potentially putting on fat so Isn't eating enough to allow his body to putt on muscle.

op is just full of shit. op probably jogs a mile a day and his routine is 20 pushups 3 times a week.

source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week and look better (starting from skinnyfat dyel)

if you push yourself a bit, bodyweight => ottermode

if you half-workout, bodyweight => op

>I do 10 pushups a day why arent i jacked!!????

>thinks a week is enough time to see discernible results
>posts image of very probable steroid abusers

In the summertime when the weather is hot

Also if he's just doing basic body weight calisthenics like push-ups and pull-ups he's gonna get nowhere. His weight probably stays about the same so the resistance is the same. The body won't change if you aren't asking it to do more than it's used to doing. Adding reps is but one form of stimulous that encourages muscle growth (that's increasing muscular endurance ). But you also need to increase resistance and volume. Plus giving the body the tools (diet/rest) needed for the body to make those changes.

>source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week

source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week and look better (starting from skinnyfat dyel)

hahhahahahahaahha ahahahahahahaha

>1 week
WOW THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if youre on 10grams of test you'll see results within a week dude

You've been doing nothiing the past 5 years

It's calisthenics, mr rude person

I ate a creatine, why am I not buff as fuck?

Interesting how you didn't mention that at all, retard

Don't listen to these DYELs OP, you're fucken shredded. Whats your arm routine?