It's been a good run

I started working out because I was a weak, depressed, suicidal, socially retarded piece of shit. Now I am a buff, depressed, suicidal socially retarded piece of shit. You guys were the most supportive people I've met in a while, even if it was only for working out. Thank you

call your mom

Less competition for me then kek

no joke call a suicide hotline. I did it a few times and it really helped me. I hope you fell better man. I know this are bad now but please dont kill yourself. just try to get your life back on track one small step at a time. i did it that way and you can too. I went from a NEET to having an education and a good job in about three years.

user, whatever it is you wanna do, dont fucking do it man. Theres so much shit to live for. Call someone, call Suicide Hotline, call your mom, call your family. You dont have to deal with this alone man, it sucks but dont let your current circumstances determine your life/death man.

Hope you feel better man, really do. Best wishes and call someone, talk.

>no joke call a suicide hotline. I did it a few times and it really helped me. I hope you fell better man. I know this are bad now but please dont kill yourself. just try to get your life back on track one small step at a time. i did it that way and you can too. I went from a NEET to having an education and a good job in about three years.
how sempai pls dont say drugs

getting in shape is one of the hardest things to do and maintain in terms of will power. You have proven you have will power, now just use it elsewhere as well. Stay Veeky Forums stay with us and grow.

yea user dont do it sucks to be alone i have been inn your place, just find things that make you happy

kys nigger faggot

Add me on steam user? We can play a game together.

Look man, if you are depressed, the best advice I have for you is to find some way to help those around you. Join a charity, or volunteer for a nonprofit that you like. Trust me, nothing will make you happier. It will build your friend circle, your self respect, your resume. It will give you a sense of direction and a reason to work hard.

I don't get how this isn't a big thing here. Seriously, I spent all day today hanging out with people I met through my nonprofit work. It's not difficult work but it has helped me in so many ways, the most obvious of which is that it's kind of how I'm getting my new job (networking).

Fitizens! We have used our time and determination to built ourselves magnificent bodies. Now use those bodies to bring joy to others! In so doing, you will find yourselves and the fullfillment that you so desperately seek!

If you have the energy to kill yourself, use that energy on getting out of your comfort zone and improve on your flaw. I'm kind of in a shitty mindset time to time but keeping myself busy on improving myself helps tremendously.

Please don't kill yourself user.

Don't do it, bro.

No man is an island, you have positive impact on more people than you can possibly know, and it isn't fair to them.

Reach out to some folks, the hotlines are a good start. Because you aren't a man alone with no influence or help, you've just gotta seek out the help.

When you lift, you must not only improve your physique, but your mental state and social status as well, friend.

I'm still personally still having a rough time and trying to move forward by trying to get my teaching certificate. But I'm far better than how I was over 2 years ago.

You may feel like there is a good reason to kill yourself, as I once did, but there really isn't a good reason.

I'm gonna do this at my next job site. Since I travel for work, only staying in one area for 6mo-1yr at a time, I make few friends and keep none. Day 1 I'll go down to the local Chamber of Commerce and see what is up. Will only know where I go a few days before mob.

Don't do it user. But something cool, when I was depressed I always liked to have the thought of something coming to me in the mail. Buy a games console then watch E3 this week and list down all the cool games you want to play and their release dates. It gives you something to look forward to until things get better - Which they will.

Your gonna make it brah!

Didn't mean to call my self that

How do you find nonprofits/charities to work at?

Life is short anyway dude might as well live it out as you risk never getting to reroll

There is a suicide prevention text line if you are too autistic like me. The number is 741741. Text Start to them.

>tfw too awkward to call them
>tfw too awkward to text them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
not op btw

This is your motivation OP. You're a step ahead if you can at least text them.

do it but only if you have anything better to do than to live

Baby steps user, baby steps
You've improved one aspect of yourself, you can improve on the rest
Keep going, you'll never know what the fuck might happen in life

OP ill be your friend for a while.. dont do anything stupid

People love you. Don't forget it.

That´s really overdoing it, you don´t really know him what if people hate him ? Anyway he probably already killed himself.

At least take (((someone))) down with you, you sad sack of shit.

There is an app called TalkLife where you can share your issues with anons that arent chantard psychos, just normies karma whoring, but given the app is created for people with issues it stands to reason that people with issues use it. I dunno, give it a go.

What if you need 4000 dollars for a nose job, they give you the money?

Just what kind of nose you have to have need for nose operation ?

Veeky Forums is one of the kindest boards around

Jordan Peterson Famalamba

Oh wow how can you be so edgy holy shit wow you are psycho

Find something that you are passionate about! For instance, I like working with kids and I lost my mom to cancer when I was young. So I volunteer with a few organizations for children with cancer and children that have a lost a parent to cancer. I tend to work more on the fundraising side rather than with the actual kids because that's where they tend to need the most help. Also, it turns out I'm really good at fundraising.

Beyond that, dont work for a feminist or civil rights or anything that caters to a specific racial group. I didn't become anti refugee until I actually worked with them. Try to work for something run by college kids or doctors. Anything in between will try to coerce you into working way more than you should. If they start demanding money directly from you to pay employees, fuck that group.

My golden rule for charities is if they want you to work with them,, as in networking and setting up events, they are awesome and you'll get the fullfillment you need. If they want you to work for them, walk away.

Most charities and nonprofits are awesome and loving and actually want to help people. Find something that motivates you to get out of bed and work and it'll be amazing!

It'll definitely be worth it. And if you move around that much, what a great way to create a great network of great people!