You're a bunch of right-wing shitbags

You're a bunch of right-wing shitbags

i wear that label like a badge.

he's right tho.
any time we try to better ourselves in any way, we are trying to make ourselves superior than others to get ahead
>get fit to get better looking to get better girls and threaten smaller guys
>get education to get better job

There's nothing wrong with it, its just how people work. It encourages people to better themselves and be competitive, which is what drives innovation and a good social order

t. listened to Jordan Peterson months ago

im alt-left so idk lol

I feel ya brother. Continue to build that better mouse trap.

This isn't a right vs left mentality at all. 'Everyone is equal' is a communist mentality. Fuck that people aren't equal, and assuming they are means we're squandering individuals' unique strengths.

(this is from an Antifa board BTW)

who here /apathetically indifferent to any and all politics because too depressed to hold a strong opinion about anything/ nibba

Yes, ethnic nationalist reporting.

politics is for fags

>t. listened to Jordan Peterson months ago

not my comrade...?
>reddit
so a single thread on an unnamed board is fair game but any posts from thedonald are dismissed because you can't bear to deal with the fact that there are wince-worthy people on your side of the aisle as well?

you do realize that the most vocal minority is often not representative of the group, right? just as autistic nazi larpers aren't representative of most on the right, identitarian sjw queers aren't indicative of most lefties

that being said, if we gulag'd the people in your pic, the world would be a better place for the rest of us

This and checked

>Right wing shit bags.
You say this like it's a bad thing.

ye

>Good goyim. It's good that you take pride in being disliked and isolated in society.

Seriously though, always be seeking to change definitions and perceptions to make YOUR views acceptable, in any and all ways possible. Never accept being unacceptable.

this is not a pic of moose that i've seen before

Most of the conservatives at my company are fat. Most of the liberals are lifters or outdoors types.

in terms of fitness it seems like right wing people flock to fit, handsome leaders but arent very attractive or fit themselves.

>beauty standards are arbitrary
>we're all valuable as humans
hehe that's some cute hand-waving. Very philosophically deep and rigorous. Let me try

>your value as a human is arbitrary
*slits ur throat*
heh nothin personell kid

Catholic Fascist checking in

Sieg Heil

You can't really be a Catholic fascist. That's like saying you're a liberal communist. They are two ideologies. Catholicism, like Islam is a complete ideology that doesn't require an additional qualifier like fascist.

thanks for checking in now check the fuck out or post current body