Unhungry skellington

>unhungry skellington
>trying to get big
>hit the gym, try to eat more
>not making progress on my bench
>decide to count my calories to see how much I'm eating
>tfw only ate ~1200 calories today
How the fuck do fat people do it? Do I have to inhale food like its air to reach a goddamn caloric surplus?

have a fat family who brings home fast food every other day and guilt trips you when you don't eat it

different stomach sizes?

eat more calorical dense foods

When I was underweight, I drank ensure and bulking shakes to gain some weight back. Drinking my calories helps when my body doesn't feel like actually chewing something

force yourself to eat more food

Peanut butter and whole milk, also olive oil

>working out for 6 months
>went from 68 to 70kg
>haven't been able to get above that
m-maybe im just losing fat and gaining muscle right?

make sure you hit your protein goal and then make up the extra calories with

Eat lots of nuts. It's good for you and you get those calories.

YOU HAVE GOT TO WANT IT

DO YOU WANT TO GET BIG?
THEN EAT MORE
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T EAT MORE THAN YOU MUST NOT REALLY WANT IT

>not being able to eat enough

lol gl ever being a man you low test fuck.
seriously how can people actually not eat enough food? its in your human fucking nature.
a scoop of peanut butter, spoonful of olive oil, toast covered in butter, all skyrocket your calories.
you're just the epitome of a pathetic skeletal.

>How the fuck do fat people do it?
You mean how the fuck do normal people do it?
>trying to feel better about your shitty willpower by projecting negative attributes onto people who don't eat like ants
A person would have to eat three times as much as you do before even starting to get fat

Thats how many calories i have in my dinner

I have a friend who's the same - oh I can't eat enough eating is so boring - I'm never hungry. But then when we go out to a restaurant he goes savage mode and orders a bunch of shit and eats all of it.

Then he's like "oh if I could eat eat at restaurants every day I wouldn't have problems at the gym - too bad it's so expensive"

Didn't take me long to figure out that he fucking sucks ass at cooking. Even at 35.

I understand having no appetite and eating only once or twice a day - fine. However it's so fucking easy to get in a lot of calories without even trying.

Nuts and seeds- 100g and you're already at 600+ calories. Carry some with you and eat 50g every hour.

Oil - cooking meat or chicken? Cook it in olive oil. It's dense af in calories. Hell you can even take a spoonful of it. This is no more challenging than manning up taking your medicine when you're a kid. It's not about liking it it's about getting better

Meat - get fatty cuts? Fucking eat the chicken skin - fry it whatever.

Peanut butter - legit nuts + oil - a PB sandwich can put you up by 700 calories even- fill it the fuck up with PB and use brown bread (180 cal for two slices)

You got no excuse, 1200 calories isn't shit - like others said you don't want it bad enough. You're no better than fatties who can't stop eating junk

I don't GOMAD, but I do drink more milk. Every time I walk past the fridge I take a drink of milk. I eat peanut butter between meals. I make mashed potatoes often. You need to learn to snack more. I know it can be hard, but just try to think of eating as part of your lifts.

I think of my meals as sets

3 x 1 meals
Snack till failure

t. skelly

Recently started putting pb in my protein shakes.

Love it.

Not worth it imho. Just tone up and look nice, get a good (see: healthy) diet going, and don't waste time eating a bunch of unhealthy trash like a lot of these guys do.

Doesn't matter if they bring home fast food or not. All that matters is how much they eat. I'm 117 lbs and I eat fast food almost twice a day.

A single serve of teriyaki chicken with rice is 700 calories. Stop pretending you need to eat 'clean' and only having chicken and vegetables.

Some cashews, a milkshake with protein powder, and 2 smallish meals a day is 2000 calories.

He'll never look nice at 1200kcal/day you faggot. Eating healthy and eating more than an ant isn't mutually exclusive

Go down your potatoes and milk fukkboi, the point stands.

I have the same issue as you, plus I am on ADHD meds which kill appetite.
However there are things you can do to overcome this.

> Make sure you have a fairly regular eating schedule, so that your body learns when to expect food and will become hungry.
> if you need to do the above, take one step at a time. One week, focus on breakfast, the next week lunch, etc.
> this is similar to maintaing good sleep hygeine
> Always make yourself eat in the mornings - eat the same breakfast every day - even if its not much, so that your stomach gets stretched out and doesn't sit contracted all day.
> 2 scoops protein powder + milk = 60g easy protein

>people who dont know how to cook over the age of 18
Fucking degenerates, how can you be an amateur at something you should be doing everyday

>1200kcal/day
boi
a bar of chocolate is 600, just go to town

this is forced compared to virgin walk

What if you're a skelly eating about 3,200kcal per day and still losing weight?

Then you are moving too much, or something is very wrong with your body and you should see a doctor immediately

So I should move less? Quit life and sit in bed all day?

Drinking oil wont help. You dont digest it all.

When I was a bodybuilding NEET I used to eat like a horse. Mum would bring me home heaps of food every week and I would spend all day eating and getting swole.

Then when I got a full time, physical job, my appetite damn near disappeared after a while. I dropped so much weight. It sucks. You would think work would make you more hungry but nope

I barely manage to do 2000. I'm stuffed ALL DAY LONG, literally have to force myself every meal, the faster you eat the easier it is.

are you a manlet/womanlet?

1200cal is fucking nothing

you kids seem to have no clue at all. OP, look up some hints for hardgainers. My advice: Whey Protein & Maltodextrose shake after your workout. Do this for two months and you will see the first gainz.

Eat high calorie foods over a long period of time
>one complete bag of pasta and the sauce or whatever you add to it
>eat it over an hour and a half period while on the computer or doing something else

drink shakes. wake up earlier if you feel like you are on a time crunch. If you drink/party then cut it in half or (if you can/at the risk of social gains) cut it out entirely.

500ml of whole milk
250ml plain high fat yogurt
2 bananas
1 cup of oats
1 cup of plain, unsalted sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons nesquik

Blend on high.
~1800 calories

Veeky Forums is like the most autistic board about clean diets you fucking retard.

You're not eating 3,200kcal per day.

You're either lying or not counting properly.

EVERYONE in this thread, indeed the entire world, who says "I eat loads, I never put on weight!" is either lying or overestimating.

That said, I understand that there are some people who simply can't eat enough. I got so angry at my inability to eat enough I'd just follow advice, and force it down. I'd just throw it all up again. A few months of throwing up a few times a day wasn't fun. Combined with panic/anxiety attacks, it was hell.

Now I'm over that, and taking testosterone.

Got my base readings before starting, and guess what - low test.

Now I can eat 4000kcal+ easily, no questions.

Best decision I ever made.

ex skelly here, drink your calories and chug litres of water throughout the day. Wake up and pound a litre back, for the first bit it's going to suck. You'll feel like complete shit and bloated but eventually you'll get used to it.

5 months ago I was hard pressed to get over 2000 cals into me in a day now I have some nights where I get home form work and feel hungry after 3500-4500 cals throughout the day.

You HAVE to keep at it, none of that 3000 cals for 2 days then 2000 for 2 days shit, count and make sure you get the same amount if not more everyday of the week.

It's a mental hurdle you got to get over, it will suck for the first little while but the feeling of wanting to fucking die thinking about food goes away eventually.

Buy some almonds in bulk, coconut oil, homo milk, hit up your local DQ for a 1200 cal shake right then and there.

>Lifting before you sort out your diet

Waste of time and money desu

Once your diet is stable healthy surplus start the lifts

Yo, quick question:
I'm a skelly too, but from march till now i got from 69 to 76 KG.

Am i getting just fat? It wasn't supposed to be this fast, right? Too many carbs?
Not sure how to feel.

Sounds like fat ye

You can only gain ~2lbs of muscle a month without roids, so yes, thats basically all fat.

This. When I first started counting my calories just trying to hit 2500 was an awful chore. I would feel nauseous and bloated just forcing myself to eat when I had absolutely no desire to.

After about two weeks of consistency that shitty feeling subsided and my appetite caught up.

You just have to stick it out and keep doing it until it stops sucking. There's nothing else to be said

smoke weed, get munchies

it's been ruining my cut

What do I eat for breakfast if I'm tired of eggs because I ate it for so long consistently that it lost all taste

Oats nigger

How do i avoid this shit?
I've been eating 2000 Cal. Is not that much.
How the fuck do i grow without getting super fat?
Or i don't? Should i keep lifting heavy and cut after some time? Is this the best way?

As a fatty trying to get in shape and cut 60 lbs, I will never understand skellington struggles to eat.

Eating is literally the easiest thing in the world to do.

Peanut butter as others have said. Add shit to everything, cheese sandwich? add PB, its a pretty good combo.

I'm terrible at eating, i find it boring so i quit when i'm not hungry. You need to eat till you're full and then some. Its hard and annoying work, but it has to be done.

I swear to christ, i think fat people have an easier time getting into this than skellingtons because they can eat as much as required easily, their only problem is cravings and hunger.. I get those too, but i hate cooking and eating so much i'd rather starve. And i had a 1/2 gallon a day coca cola "addiction" and didnt gain weight.

I don't understand, is it really so hard to eat when you are not hungry for skellies?

I find it hard to stop when I'm full. It used to be the meal wasn't over even when I was full.

>literally the easiest
No, because not eating is literally easier.

>not eating is literally easier.

No it's not when you have incredibly horrible cravings.

eat breakfast at the same time every day, lunch and dinner too if you can
2 scoops proton powder + whole milk = +500 free liquid calories

imagine it like 3 sets of food:
3x400 calories starting. force yourself to add 200 calories per meal every day, not eating is like missing a stomach rep.

milk and snacks when you want (trust me you'll feel more hungry), protein powder to backfill protein deficit

also chew gum, chewing gum has been shown to increase your appetite.

I simply don't get it OP and people like that.

I can sit and eat 3 pounds of minced meat, just fried in some butter with ketchup in one sitting. That is lmao3pl8 om food in less then an hour.
That is almost 2500 kcal and 200grams of protein. How small is your statue? Your like hip and shoulder width? Height? I don't get it.

>not eating is literally easier.

Must explain why everyone is so thin.

Eat more junk food and carbs for a while (month or so) until your gut bacteria adapts to prefer calorie dense shit. Your blood sugars and insulin response and serotonin responses will also change subtly as a result. Your appetite will increase because of these several factors.

Then go back to a healthier diet and eat protein when you have sugar cravings etc.

Also peanut butter, walnuts and olive oil are cheat mode for calories.

>t. fatties
>b-b-but muh craaavings
I'm talking physically, it's literally easier to not shove shit down your throat than doing the opposite.

Thank fucking god I don't enjoy eating. Going to make my cut the best thing ever.

>, it's literally easier to not shove shit down your throat than doing the opposite.

Must explain why everyone is so thin.

please

Doesn't explain why you're a b8ing retard tho

>Maltodextrose
Sugar is cheaper and identical nutritionally

>Being so retarded that you can't even eat enough food for your body to develop muscle.

You're not gonna make it.

a jar of natural peanutbutter 2500kcal
ate one with a loaf of bread as my cheatmeal fucking addictive

Doesn't explain why you are too dumb to eat.

just chuck some peanut butter and shit in a blender and drink it in liquid form. Also do something active that'll make you hungry.

I read threads like these then reverse the ideas and apply them to cutting.

>Take more time to eat
>Smaller portions
>Don't cook with oil
>Avoid calorie dense foods
>Drink less water

Much obliged skellies

Don't eat more than 500 calories over your TDEE. That's it

>implying I don't know how to eat
Please explain how not lifting your arm up to put food in your mouth is harder than doing the opposite

My dad came from a poor fanily so he wanted to make sure I wasn't hungry/missing meals as a kid like he was so I was raised eating more than I should.

I think it's pretty similar for every fat person, being raised that way and not having the will power to change it

Ive noticed a lot of fat people were scolded for wasting food in their childhood. Large portions + subconsciously not wanting to "waste" food causes overeating.

You clearly don't know how to eat skellington.