I wish rent/mortgage wasn't so expensive. Hard to cut properly living with parents

I wish rent/mortgage wasn't so expensive. Hard to cut properly living with parents.

>eat a small plate of their carb/fat loaded cooking as courtesy
>try to get them to include as many veggies as possible, even normies don't decline veggies
>keep cottage cheese, quark, skyr, whatever protein source in the fridge to eat on your own
a little carbs and fat don't hurt
I know what you mean, my dad is big into cooking but basically all he eats is pasta dishes and red meat

Say, you sure you have enough butter in that pot? Looks like it needs more butter, bruh.

Lots more butter.

holy crap what are u making in the right pot?

Left is my 320g chicken, right is my mom cooking dumplings for my dad.

Left: beta cuck son
Right: alpha Chad dad
you're eating bland CHICKEN and watching YOUTUBE VIDEOS while your DAD is eating delicious DUMPLINGS and literally FUCKING YOUR MOM in the next room

>melted butter is delicious
let's play spot the burger

>butter is bad
yeah keep eating your extra virgin olive oil, suits you well

kek

are you unironically implying right now that extra virgin olive oil does not taste better than butter?

regardless I wouldn't want to drink either in those quantities

no, I'm implying that you're extra virgin
and frying stuff in butter makes it taste better

burger burger burger
I bet you love the taste of soda too

have you ever cooked a dish in your life?

>Not using a dash of evoo to coat the pan then half a teaspoon of butter to cook in
>Being this fucking plebian

you realize that you can fry stuff in olive oil and it still tastes just as good, if not better? the only reason you like butter is because there's salt in it, and since you've been eating nothing but salty garbage your whole life, it tastes better to you.

I cook every day. My taste buds just aren't raped by burger cuisine so I don't demand my daily fix of deep fry or get withdrawals.

but that's what I do, otherwise the butter will get burnt down

nice projection

nobody cares what you eat
but what kind of dense autistic retard do you have to be to try to convince people that FRYING STUFF IN BUTTER doesn't make it taste good?

>nice projection
What? literally just look it up faggot. butter has more salt than olive oil. that's why you like it. there's no discernible difference otherwise except that olive oil has more flavor than butter and butter has more fat than olive oil.

because it doesn't. it's just what you're used to so you crave it. just like drinking soda all the time makes you think it tastes good, but go 12 months without it and it's disgusting.

because salt is the only flavour? especially when you fry it? fuck off already

yeah and you crave for olive oil because it's fat and you've used to frying stuff in fat

fucking hell just eat pure protein and carb powder, in 12 months you don't even want to eat good food

butter just tastes like pure fat and salt. there's literally no flavor other than fat. frying butter doesnt change the way the butter tastes, it changes the way what you're frying tastes. it makes it taste fattier and saltier.

just end yourself for the sake of humanity
what's next, ice cream or pizza aren't delicious because you're not used to them anymore?

This isn't a normal opinion. I'm going to bed

yes? what's your point?
all the respectable chefs in the world fry stuff in butter because it makes stuff taste better
who fucking cares if it's the fat or the salt in it, it works, and there's not a better alternative yet

>all the respectable chefs in the world fry stuff in butter because it makes stuff taste better
nope. not even true. most professional chefs use primarily oils. deep fryers at shithole restaurants dont even use butter, they use frying oil. the only "fancy" food that comes to mind when i think of butter is lobster with butter dip or butter basted steak.

if that's all you can think of then it's your loss
what about a good steak? start with oil and finish with butter

nevermind, you said the steak
thanksgiving turkey? turkey in general actually

>what about a good steak?
i just said butter basted steak. What do you think butter basted steak means? Im not saying butter doesn't have its place in the kitchen, all Im saying is that butter is better than olive oil is just stupid. if that were true, chefs would use butter on everything. but they rarely ever use it in the kitchen.

>taste is objective

neck yourself autist

but saying butter is bad is equally if not more stupid
and saying it's rarely ever used is just ignorant

>thanksgiving turkey?
Sure. Not the most refined dish, but sure. Like I said, it has its place in the kitchen. All I'm saying is that its seldom appropriate. I think the last time i used butter when i was cooking was over a month ago when i was making pancakes. butter is really a southern thing. the rest of us dont really use it that much. what you like is the salt and fat. olive oil has more of an actual flavor to it other than fat.

i never said it was bad. i said it has no flavor other than fat and salt.

and that's a stupid thing to say
do you also buy low fat mince so fat doesn't make it taste good?

check your taste buds bro

>these 2 fags arguing about whether food tastes better with butter and oil

people will literally argue about anything on here, wont they?

>low fat mince
what even is that? ive never had mince before but it sounds horrible. anyways, its not a stupid thing to say, because butter is basically just fat separated from cows milk. you have the buttermilk and the butterfat. butterfat is what makes up 80% of butter. you are tasting fat.

I actually prefer 95/5 mince over 80/20 mince.

I don't like the "fatty" taste to the high fat mince, 60/40 mince is literally inedible for me.

i just googled what mince is. i guess just an alternative name for ground beef? never heard it called that before. at the grocery store i buy 95/5 ground beef. if they have ground turkey i usually get that instead.

What the fuck is this thread?
What next, foods taste worse with any salt and pepper added to them? Creamed sauces taste awful?

I'm sorry you live somewhere without good butter
Sincerely , France

"320g" sure buddy

Use a proper oil for frying, olive oil is for low temps and the good stuff just burns up.

Measured raw it was a 320g breast, in fact it was 335g before I cut some of the remaining fat off before cooking it.

You cuck

Ck here,melted butter is goat. You're a moron with pleb taste

ice cream and pizza aren't delicious brainlet.
ice cream just tastes like sugar. ever remember when you found some AMAZING candy as a kid and offered it to your parents and they were like "oh my that is way too sweet". well maybe you don't because your mom was probably a fat burger but it happens to normal people.
pizza can be made well, but most of the time it's just melted cheese = disgusting
I barely use olive oil.
>fucking hell just eat pure protein and carb powder
I don't do that, because it's not very healthy, but I do eat dry oats with water and cottage cheese from the package with a spoon half the time I'm hungry. Quick and nutritious. Need them veggies for fiber though.
Oh wow you browse a cooking board, that makes you an expert. I probably cook better than you.

same. low fat meat tastes better. inb4 some skinny fat amateur chef telling me I'm wrong because he was taught in evening cooking school to make nutritiously terrible meals because those are what people like to pay for. restaurant food is fucking garbage, it just fires the neurons because it's loaded with calories.