Being a bodybuilder or Powerlifters does not mean you are better at fighting...

Being a bodybuilder or Powerlifters does not mean you are better at fighting. Someone with half your muscle can knock you out. even manlets have a chance too.

Is Olympic lifting the on My lifting that helps boxing and other combat sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8AAQOPkDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you assume that bodybuilders think that they are some undefeatable fighters?,everyone knows bodybuilding isn't for self defense although it does give a big advantage.

why would oly lifting help more than powerlifting or bodybuildung

>get attacked by someone
>powerclean him
>???
>profit

Unless its a punch to face, bodybuilders body will take punches way better than a regular guy. Also your strenght gives you advantage in grappling, not sure about punching tho

But it does not give a big advantage. Heck, it could be a disadvantage to some.

Strongmen are better. They can drop an atlas stone on your head and you're gone.

That's why I did kickboxing, too.

you punches would probably be hurt more.

Because it's not so much about pushing power from bodybuilding, but snapping explosive power like you get from power cleans.
No. a punch from a bodybuilder is equal to an average muscled athlete. It's more about skill than Strengh too.

Because Olympic weightlifting produces athletes, athletes move better than the average fat powerlifter or the gay bodybuilder

I'm talking about the kids who were brought up in countries with proper weightlifting programs of course. Just go on ig and watch Chinese weightlifters jumping and doing other athletic shit

Just doing snatch clean and jerk won't automatically make you a better athlete they have a whole system around it which involves calisthenics and other accessories teaching you how to better utilize your body

So for op question u r fat weak fuck

A punch from a bodybuilder that's all size and no strength like rich piano would be wayyyyy weaker than an average athlete. Having muscles doesn't make you coordinated to use all muscles at once being an athlete does

>Being a bodybuilder or Powerlifters does not mean you are better at fighting. Someone with half your muscle can knock you out. even manlets have a chance too.

Valid, but half the battle is being intimidating enough that most people wouldn't think about fighting you. That's where lifting helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8AAQOPkDg

Nobody aims for strong parts. Fighters always focus on weak points like jaw, face, body... Etc

>It does not give a big advantage
Possibly only if you are fighting a professional martial artist in something like muai thai/BJJ/MMA/Boxing other than that having the extra strength makes grappling and pinning down an average normie so much easier along with the increased pain endurance to your body minus the head and balls.

Being a bodybuilder or Powerlifters does not mean you think you're better at fighting or care about being better at fighting

that is if a guy is trained in martial arts. Regular guy would just throw random punches to any part of your body

Not really. A punch's power depends on speed and mass. That's why a lot of heavyweights get fat on purpose. All that muscle will make you gas faster, though.

I have a friend that literally has no idea how to fight but he can throw people with ease.
Mike tyson also did powercleans

Mark hunt is just a beast

Practicing martial arts when you dont compete is literally the biggest waste of time there is.

>Guy wants to rob you in alley
>"Oh boi, now I can finally use my years of practice."
>Pulls out knife
>Ded

>Pulls out gun
>Ded

>Throws high kick
>Miss
>Get fucked

>Robbers friends show up
>Get fuck stomped

>
>pulls out dildo
>Gets mauled

>Robber lifts more than 4pl8
>Get destroyed

>Be manlet
>Get fucked

>Robber turns out to be a trap
>Fall for her charms and suck the dickie

>Yakuza
>Wake up with your dick in a cheese grinder

>Itallian mafia
>Wake up with your balls mashed for tonights spagethi

>Robber throws pigeon
>Get kaw kawed

You fucktards

>heavyweights get fat on purpose

Stop posting, you're just embarrassing yourself. Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt aren't the rule - they're the exception.

And Fedor, and Cain Velasquez, and Igor Vovchanchyn, etc and so on and so on.

I agree his comment on "fat on purpose" is stupid, but there's still one too many fatties who are considered the greatest ever, or one of the greatests to say they're only the "exception"

Being a boxer or an MMA fighter does not mean you are better at killing. Someone with half your muscle can kill you with a gun or knife. even manlets have a chance too.

Is Olympic lifting the on My lifting that helps killing?

Throw people who CAN'T fight with ease, correction.

Two trained fighters, even with a huge weight difference, would have a hard time throwing each other around.

Actually, being a boxer or an MMA fighter literally does make you better at killing, but with your bare hands.

Though, if you give a boxer a knife, and then you give an average guy a knife, I'd put my money on the boxer in that scenario too.

>footwork
>speed
>strength
>timing
>distancing
>cardio

All those things don't go out the window when you step outside of the ring.

Oh look it's this thread again

Let's be real here.
There is a reason there are weight classes.
Having more muscle means you can hit harder and you have an advantage.
That being said, ANYONE can be knocked out.

>Someone with half your muscle can knock you out. even manlets have a chance too.
Which is what guns are for. Thank God I live in an uncucked country that let's me defend myself properly.

Literally this.
Just get a gun if you want to defend yourself.
>B-BUT MUH COUNTRY IS NO GUNS ALLOWED
Stop living in such a cucked shithole then.

The hardest punchers have all been welterweight and lower user.

Fighting an untrained skinny people atleast

Are you this stupid?

Anyone who isn't super lean is a fatty

Fuck off

Why do I need to fight? Im not a barbarian or do kung chi sports. I already have a gun and a switch knife so i already have self defense

Fatty detected

Wait til i drop a deadlift on your chest motherfuker

>Regular guy would just throw random punches to any part of your body

Where the fuck did you grow up? Super-rural 99% white community?

The vast majority of people understand that you should punch at the face/head. The vast majority of men have some understanding of fighting, at the very least better than the literal retard-level understanding you think they have.

Except those understanding doesn't translate cleanly into movement when you are actually in a fight

Go watch random people fight, they start flailing their arms and leaning away from punches hoping to just land one lucky shot to end it

I've watched tons of street fights online.

I barely have ever seen that.

And if you're ever without a gun or knife, are you completely useless?

Ground and pound master race.

>every blow starting with a leg
beautiful thing to watch

>Get kaw kawed

Fucking lost it.

All of these are true except for the 4pl8 one

Ofcourse lifting gives you an advantage, its just way smaller than most people think.

Be skinnyfat, 3 alternate timelines
>become intermediate bodybuilder, able to beat up my former skinnyfat self
>become intermediate powerlifter, able to beat up my former skinnyfat self
>become intermediate martial artist, able to beat up my former skinnyfat self

Powerlifter me could probably beat up bodybuilder me, but MMA me will beat up both.

Anyone who thinks they are immune to getting mugged is dreaming though.
>get caught unawares, swift 'illegal' blow to the vulnerables
>number advantage, plus suprise advantage
>anything morr deadly than a butter knife
>

Your type of training does not matter at all, it's all purely based on instinct i.e. genetics. The only thing that matters is your inborn capacity for violence and war, just how brutal you are willing to be.

As someone who practices martial arts, I agree. "Martial arts for self-defense" is a meme. If you want to practice martial arts, do it for the sake of it, for competing, or for fitness.

Yes, if you are a fighter you will definitely win in a 1v1 fight. But the real world isn't like that. People can bring friend or weapons. You want self-defense? Get a fucking weapon.

Oh, what's that? You finally beat up Chad who bullied you in high school and fulfilled your weakling fantasies? Guess what no one gives a shit and you ruined everyone's night. Oh, and you're paying for his medical bills.

>implying america is less cucked than other countries