Is accurate? It says 4/3/2/1 is:

Is symmetricstrength.com/ accurate? It says 4/3/2/1 is:
>Exceptional: Lifters in this category have typically taken a consistent, structured approach to diet and strength training for the majority of their adult life and are competitive at the regional level. For many lifters, this level is near the maximum genetic potential without the use of performance-enhancing drugs

and 2/3/4/5 is well well well over the limit for:
>World class: Lifters in this category are among the best in the world and compete at the international level. Those at this level are often gifted individuals who have spent a lifetime of rigorous and structured training and dieting

So I guess that means 2/3/4/5 would be equivalent to world champion level?

Basically if you're 4/3/2/1 after less than 5 years, you're a roider apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNfoobnfdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends how big you are, youre abviously world class if you can do 2/3/4/5 while having the weight of a small girl

Fuck, I'm a moron. I'm still a dyel skelly and left my weight in whilst putting in 4/3/2/1

It's 1/2/3/4 you stupid dyel

>not ohp 4pl8
Never gonna make it

His results is not because he's vegan but because he's naturally a low-test beta cuck

He's got 18.5' arms he measured them on camera.

which leads to veganism

Where's the video?

>tfw 1/2/3/4 but still novice tier

>tfw 1/2/1/4 for 8 reps

i'm never going to make it, no matter how hard i try, i can't squat more than 1pl8

Get someone to form check you, how is this possible? My squat is really weak too, about 67.5 kg 3x5, but if you can deadlift 4pl8... Either your squat form is fucked or your deadlift form is fucked.

i'm 6'8

>be vegan
>lack any strength to do any heavy lifting
>"I know! I'll just do simple shit"
>bis and tris erryday
>"my arms are the proof being vegan doesnt make you DYEL!"

>tfw proud of 1/2/3/4
>it is considered intermediate
>the majority of those who go to the gym regularly fall into this category
just fuck my shit up

>the majority of those who go to the gym regularly fall into this category
bullshit. even among regular gymgoers those who know programming are in the clear minority

I am the only one in my +15 circle of stem-gymbros who actually know you have adapt you training based on proficiency. some of these retards have been lifting 4 years and they scoff at the idea of doing 3x5 when they havent reached 1/2/3/4. a lot of them have decent musculature other than skinny legs

>mfw this faggot has bigger arms than anyone on here, and without using steroids.

Will meatcucks ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNfoobnfdc

Your post gives me confidence
thanks!

I've been going to the gym for almost 2 years and never seen a single person do a 5+ plate deadlift. I think i've only ever seen me and maybe 3 other people pull 4 plates.

Sure that'd be different if I didn't go to a normie gym in a dyel town.

>10 years for 18 inches

Pathetic. He may have bigger arms than me, but only because I've been lifting for

Obviously this depends on the gym you go to, I've never seen anyone do less than 3pl8 EVER at my gym, even the newb skellies start with 3pl8, otherwise what's the point

>18.5" cold

he dwarfs every single "fitness celebrity" at expos except IFBB pro level juicers.

In all fairness he totally out angles Scott Herman during their conversation.

Of course he has big arms - he's a curlbro.

18 foot arms is pretty big

>>>mfw this faggot has bigger arms than anyone on here, and without using steroids.
>without using steroids
Says who?

>18.5"

And he still manages to look like shit and sickly

>18 inch arms
kek no.

Not even close.

when will necklets learn

Haha everyone point and laugh at this fucking mong

>mfw he probably can't even DL 3 plate x5

1 year lifting

Best bench 215
Best OHP 135
Best squat 255
Best deadlift 375
Most pull ups 3

206 lbs

Doubt ill make it.

Oh but user...he can

Behold

that website is bollocks, especially when comparing to other people

Surprised he's not wearing a belt + wraps

that guy looks like shit

the average gym goer just fucks around for years

1/2/3/4 is perfectly achievable for any healthy adult male in 1.5 years or less.

surely you have had issues, injuries, diet, or dedication problems in that first year.

Wrong.

1/2/3/4 is pretty easily achievable. If you hit that any later than a year or a year and a half after lifting, your programming is dogshit.

I did a brosplit for about 4 or 5 months before realizing what a crock of shit it was. Some diet issues because im poor.

Hes actually in pretty good shape if you dont cherry pick a still frame image at a bad angle. I dont understand all the hate he gets, he's clearly a troll and profits off dumb kids getting mad.

What's your excuse, faggerinos?

>ofc he has big arms, he trains his arms

woah, got me there brah.
>claim he looks like shit
"but he's bigger than you"
>BECAUSE HE USES STEROIDS

lmao

its pretty decent
your pull-ups are shit tho