Do I have it?

Hey guys, do I have potential? I' 5'7 165lbs. 14" calves that I've been working really hard in. My diet is clean and I do 14,0000 steps per day according to my pedomiter. I want to be a bodybuilder like CT Flesher. How long would it take to get there. Also I can squat almost 300lbs but my calves won't grow anymore. Did I hit a plateau? I don't want to start injecting human growth hormone into them because I want to be nathural bodybuilder. I posted a before and after picture of my hard work. On the right is my before picture. The left is 1 year later.

>natural bodybuilder
sage this troll

Also here's a pic of my calves. I've outlined the goal size I want.

Areyou saying I look like a treasure troll?

I'm saying there's no such thing as a natural bodybuilder, they're all on the needles

waste too thick to be competitive imo, can't change that. I would roid regardless.

So what would be the best thing I can do to look like CT Fletcher? I already eat 2400 calories per day that I count.

I've always struggled with my waist. I was 38" now I'm down to 35". What can I do to make my waist more smaller? I'll take any advice I can get. Should I do the oblique twist machine more?

Should I do steroids?

No, ignore those people

Train 5 days a week, buy whey, eat more and work heavy hard

Here's another picture of my calves. Are there any good programs for putting on mass down there?

Bemo

If you were to take a guess what do you think a good exercise for calves would be? Just guess

I already do squats

Wrong answer, do you know what Google is? You should try doing a Google search for calf exercises

Why not? How long have you been asking? Can I see the physique of the guy telling me not to do steroids?

Exactly this

Yeah but I've been doing them for a year and it doesn't grow so I need a new way to target them cos my genetics are plateaued now.

I think I'm gonna look into a cycle

/r/steroids get knowledge first or it can fuck you up

I heard I can just do oral instead of poking myself