Pull 350

>pull 350
>my whole family is proud, my mom shows the video to her coworkers
>squat 315
>my aunt says I'm "a beast," uncle is amazed
>Can't even press lmao1pl8
>my dad says my shoulders have gotten huge

My lifts are shit and I know it and Veeky Forums knows it, but your family are most likely gonna be normies. Make sure you tell your family about your lifts and not just Veeky Forums, the positive reinforcement will help us all make it.

Yes, but you doctor yet?

>30 lbs dumbbell curls
>mother is constantly amazed
>dad is a Veeky Forumsizen but doesn't call me out
feelsgoodman.jpg

>my mom shows the video to her coworkers
That's what she told you sweetie.

Upvote!

>mom, dad, I deadlifted 300lbs today!
>be careful, you're going to hurt yourself
>maybe you should do less weight
>you know your uncle hurt his back squatting and was never the same

Every time. I've stopped telling them anything

deadlift lmao 8 plate

mummy and papa aren't impressed

want me to get masters degree instead

fuck my life u ungrateful lil kunt

140lb manlet curling 30lbs my mom got wide eyed even though that's nothing. They say they see a noticeable difference in my body when I don't think it's super apparent. I'm only benching 160, pressing 110, rowing 170. I haven't squatted in a while because of lower back fatigue and I think it's due to apt, but I was at 225. I know it's all bitch weight but I'm progressing so it still feels good.

Normies don't know what's heavy. If you say you deadlifted 300 or 600 they just think "that's heavy" all the same.

>mfw when nurse
>mfw nursing students talked about fitness
>head nurse days hey user also lifts
>another female nurse who does crossfit says "user can squat 180 kgs"
>they are all visily impressed
>mfw I want to impress Veeky Forums, not normie girls who have no concept of what a good squat is
>mfw not homo and not even kidding
>mfw I waned to impress girls at first, but now I see that impressing your competitors is even more satisfying

Fyck you gyno fag

Leave this dite you immature piece of shit

>male nurse
>not homo
Everything else you could be where you were able to convince yourself being a male nurse is okay is infinitely worse than homo so you should at least pretend to be as much a fag sexually as in other aspects of your life

suck my dick u little cuck

you look like a failed product of coalburning

never racemix boys

>actually taking your time to shitpost specifically to me.
thanks i guess?

>bragging to normies about your dyel-tier lifts

mirin g

Your face look gay as fuck, gyno

ITT:160lbs fags talk shit

Im 6ft 163 lbs, i only have 2 months in the gym

I wonder when are you going to use name snd shitpost with it?

holy fuck what are you?

also nice mental gymnastics, thinking every critic must be a light weight jelly manlet. kek no pity though

definitely mirin, tho not sure if goal body yet
pic without the shirt please

You look autistic and your proportions suck

Cool dad

In England we measure in kg, so if I say "I squat 315 pounds" that sounds much more than 140kg

>tfw people ask "what's that in stone?"

>In England we measure in kg
yeah you and the whole civilised world, dont let amerifags think you are the minority.

Hahaha male nurse! Sorry bro no matter how much you lift you will always be an omega male, having fun wiping arse.

>calling that a shitpost

Ignoring the context does not make it untrue. It's like wearing a blindfold to convince yourself water is not wet.

Male nurse. Lol

I'm 6'2 150 and the majority of my family is either skinnyfat or just plain fat and I get comments all the time even though there is a 95% that I will be the skinniest person whenever I step into a room

>Peak narcissism
You actually do fit the self-fellating archetype quite well big nigger.

>big nig
>papa
???

not educating them about your personal standards and standards as a whole is negatively conducive to your own mentality.

take notes kids, you cant outlift shitty genetics no matter how hard you try

he should have gotten into a sport that doesn't involve weights or heavy impact. lol no seriously for his physique. but he could probably pull off a dad bod if he golfed. that might be better off for him.

I never understood this mentality. could be because I'm 168 @ 5'11" and all my gym buddies are larger than me and lift more than me though.

My perspective is why talk shit about others when all we're all trying to do is make it anyway? I'm just happy not to be skelly anymore (lel) and to finally be able to squat 2pl8 after two years of lifting. Embrace the fact that you're all fitter than 90% of the population, (which more than likely includes me too at 7% bf)

>2pl8 after two years of lifting
You should have done SS+GOMAD

it comes down to self worth and empowerment. that's why they do the things they do. then comes lifting.

How much weight should you be able to lift/squat until you are no longer dyel?

>pull 3x5pl8
>skwat 5x4pl8
>dad says "i'm gonna keep calling you a fat fuck until you lose weight"
yeah fuck you too

Like a million

same, except my parents dont know anyone who ever lifted, they just look for excuses to be lazy

I'd like to but I've got an older brother who is pretty fucking strong, plus two other siblings that also lifts. It's pointless to share it with family because it's expected.

you can take my blood pressure and/or temperatutre any time friendo.
n-no homo

>proudly tell gf i pulled 350lbs
>she says "oh"
>instantly changes the subject to nag me into buying her things

why do women gotta be like this Veeky Forums

It's a great feel OP. Confrats on 3pl8.
Went to a family wedding recently and people wouldn't stop asking about my gains.
/Validation/ best.

kanna-chan

>just starting deadlift warmups
>starting with 1pl8
>that's when mom decides to take a picture of me
>don't have a facebook so I'm worried she posted it and everyone thinks I'm a dyel

Breh I squatted lmao 2pl8 last week and I started lifting in April.

What the fuck are doing, how long can you be sitting there maintaining the weight until you decide to add a little?