Day 3 of /NoEat/

>Day 3 of /NoEat/

>starving yourself

Why?

>tfw Year 34 of /NoGym/

this is a quesiton I was going to ask this board and I want to know. Is eating less than 1000 calories for a 300 pound guy healthy or will work for weight loss?

I did it from 245 down to 192, worked perfectly fine, lost no notable amount of muscle. I would suggest a multivitamin and drinking a gallon of water a day to still feel alright though.

3 day is about the limit for me when i fast

Think my longest fast was 72 hours.

Your metabolism will not be as efficient in starvation mode lad.

Just cut down to 1500 calories and make sure they are good meals. Oats, rye bread, chicken etc. and do some cardio for that afterburn effect.

why tho

have fun getting all the weight back in 2 days because you killed your metabolism

>tfw 27 years of /NoGF/

>just finished my first water fast
>7 days completed.
What's the first thing I can eat that won't fuck up my stomach?

broth then fruits, I think. your before and after weight and waist?

>metabolism
>starvation mode
>cardio

Why is Veeky Forums still filled with broscience?

>you won't lose as much weight eating nothing as you will eating 1500 kcals

>Day 999 of /NoFriends/

Sometimes I buy things just to talk to the checkout person.

Not the guy you replied to, but I do recall something about the body doing some weird process to slow down weight loss when insufficient food is available.

yes

pic related; starvation mode

You are 34 years old? mind if I ask some questions pertaining to your life?

thats a myth fatties tell themselves as an excuse for why they aren't losing weight when on a ((diet))

>Can't even trip correctly

yeah I'll skip on that advice senpai

183~ ish to 175 so pretty close to 10 pounds, but I'm pretty sure a good majority of it was just water weight.

People namefag in /fat/ so we can track eachothers progress and I forgot to take it off when I posted here.
But yeah if you want to believe in starvation mode like a 250 lb housewife go ahead.