Do lesbians like Veeky Forums men? Can a good looking man make a lesbian bi sexual?

Do lesbians like Veeky Forums men? Can a good looking man make a lesbian bi sexual?

My girlfriend was a dyke before we dated, but we just broke up because there's a """wall""" between her and men, and she thinks she's gay. Even though she liked fucking a man.

How do i get her to give dick another chance?

>How do i get her to give dick another chance?
She's a degenerate attention whore. You'd do good to ignore her forever

You're right about the attention whore part. She put this on facebook, just so her and her lesbo friends can circle jerk all over each other about how gay they are. Made me feel like shit.

Yeah, im a faggot.

I made a lesbian bitch straight yesterday. She got the sport dick
Care for story?

Deleted the pic. Basically she just said that our relationship was a waste of time and she likes women.

a lot of girls use key words and change things up as they go in order to feel empowered by growing from their past problems. i'm assuming she's in her 20s... was "straight" in her teen years... maybe had a few gay experiences... retained a title of being bisexual... got sick of guys went lesbian... considers herself straight now... and so on. she's riding the wave as she goes, instead of centering herself and thinking objectively about... well.. life.

i'm not surprised she immediately went for a female after you two broke up. it's not that she would or wouldn't necessarily want another guy, but the most emotionally relieving thing would be to go for a girl. she's all pent up and needs that attention from other girls.

she may like sex with men but this doesn't mean she doesn't feel a weirdness with them. example, if a guy likes dick but he doesn't have any romatic attraction to males, or any other physical attraction other than the feeling of the sex organ and going at it, that makes him gay. or bisexual. but it isn't like he wants to make out with them or feel their body at all. even if they act straight and identify as straight, they are still gay or bisexual.

she is the problem, and has brought that upon you. if she didn't acknowledge this then that's just immature. don't think that you were the sole turning point in her going this route, if she was with another guy instead of you, she would have done the same thing eventually. if not then she would keep her gayness a secret and see other girls behind her bf's/husband's back anyways. men do this too, it's a people problem, not just females.

and so she wants it all. the other user here really said it in a gist. don't let this bring you down man. in all probability your constitution is stronger than hers is. you aren't the one bouncing around everywhere, you walk a straight (no pun intended) path in life when it comes to this.

I didnt expect such a good response.

Thanks man.

I was infatuated with her for half a year before we dated. I waited then, ill wait now. I know it's fucking stupid, and i need to move on, but i want this one.

I'll get her back. With sheer fucking will.

And she hasnt found a gf yet, she just posted that shit to reaffirm her status among her fat dyke friends.

Yes go for it m8

>My girlfriend was a dyke before we dated, but we just broke up
Think about who you were when you were with her

Now do the opposite

What did you mean by this

Someone elaborate, im dumb

he means that you should stop being the type of man that dates "lesbians" and go after quality women instead.

If she's an actual lesbian then no the more manly you are the less she'll like you if it's just a no curious attention white then it should be no problem

Testtest

This girl is utter shit in many ways but im not thinking straight. I realize this. I want her anyway.

And she wasnt a manly dyke with me, she tried ti be girly. She did a good job.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you date a fucking dyke? And why the fuck are you trying to get her back? You're actually a fucking retard. Let that shit go. Have some self respect and drop the bitch.

OP is truly quite extreme in terms of denseness.
Probably an actual sociopath/psychopath as well, since this girl had to go to the ABSOLUTEMOST EXTREME in trying to get him to understand that she isn't interested-- claiming that she's a fucking lesbian.

OP pls understand already that SHE ISNT INTERESTED IN YOU AND NEVER WILL BE. This was her way to try to get you to understand that. She is physically incapable of loving a male (TO YOU).

Some chad will def fuck her brains out though. but you OP, just get the fucking hint already, desu

If I'm fit, will a girl put her feet on my face?

She was literally gay before i met her

Learn to read lmao btfo

She was trying to be bi

no she wasn't

there is a difference between what she told you, and what she is in reality.

SORRY bro, just fucking accept it already

np

Lol she's not gay, just sick and tired of boys with shitty personalities annoying/boring her. Leave her alone and go work on your own shortcomings ffs

Please continue explaining how you know everything she was thinking, since youre so knowledgeable about this event

Learn to read. She was gay before we dated.

Btfo

post a pic of her body

>dat tmi oot blog post
>she is the problem, and has brought that upon you
LOL. OP is the fucking moron asking to date a "dyke". Ffs she's the one running far away from him and he's just chasing her like a fucking psycho

She isn't gay dumb dumb, first off she's be hi if anything. And she'd rather date women because clearly male personalities have been nothing but disappointing; with stupid boys like you as her options, I really don't blame her.
>durrr how do I fuck a dyke
Jfc how clueless can you be

No

She's kind of fat and just not very attractive unless you're in to her

If i wasnt in to her id be disgusted actually. But i am so oh well

>being this triggered that youre too ugly to get a dyke to suck your dick

Stay btfo

>in to
>into
I'd let it go, but you did it twice- which means you don't realize into is a word. Yeah, go work on yourself a bit before trying to scar more "dykes" for life

Stay btfo

women are a lot more fluid in their sexuality. They connect more emotionally than men and can go from dating men to women and vice versa more easily.

My gay cousin is married to a lesbo and they both were married to men before hand. All women love the cock to some extent.

he's already at the point he's at, doesn't matter as much

I'm sorry you can't into basic English OP, but if you don't admit your shortcomings you'll never improve as a person and stop scaring away dykes

Staying btfo as instructed, good boy

Just in western society, it's very much a culture thing. Back in the day gay Roman warriors or gay samurai shows how guys could be more fluid in sexuality. But today's western society ingrains in males to be a specific way

Can't tell if you're serious or not

Not a boy. I am however amused by your delusions. You can say all you want, won't change all the stupid shit you already posted lol

Stay btfo

Why do you mention samurai?
This thread is full of gays

I feel like true lesbianism doesn't exist. It's either deeply engrained manhatred from physical/sexual abuse at the hands of men or slutty college "experimentation".

Stop posting this crap on fit.

I agree.

This girl was the biggest """dyke"""" i had ever met. Still sucked my dick. Still fucked multiple times. All that shit.

Just gotta turn her around again.

Thanks for the bump virgin

fuck you're a dumb cunt

>

Stay btfo virgins