G E N E T I C S

Where were you when you learned genetics is the ONLY thing that matters?

Fucking your mom you retarded faggot
Shit like this is why I left you both

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

What drives you? Your fat/skelly autistic frame casts a shadow across your mom's basement as you post this same thread again, for the 60th day in a row? 80th? It's hard to remember, after all, the days blur into one when you rarely leave the house.

You realised through browsing Veeky Forums that your dream body is quite easily achievable through hard work and spending a bit of cash, but then your dream life - actually having a social group, friends, maybe even a girlfriend, is easily achievable for free.

But then you realise, even that is beyond your sad pathetic reach.

So your post your photoshopped picture again, and repeat the cycle.

Fpbp
Also his delts seem to be able to bend space

this pic is photoshopped btw.

>have ultra wide shoulders
>also wide hips

Feels bad man. I guess you can never have everything. My hips are so wide that my only objective is going fridge mode.

>just put in the effort bro hard work beats all

>Childbearing hips

That's a transgender right?

D-do you guys shave your legs?

>muscles so dense they bend the background

If only he had Forearms

Literally nothing wrong with getting thicc

It's really fucking hard to grow some decent obliques.

Yes swimming 4 hours a day for ten years had nothing NOTHING to do with it.

Fuck if you cannot see the ab definition on the ultrasound just abort that kid and leave that woman.

Not to be bold but I'd let that golden boy eat my shitter like an apple fritter

have you tried doing some exercise

1. Swimming has nothing to do with it
2. While he has good genetics, this pic is shopped

t. swimmer

I see OP ignored and just posted this too. Maybe it hit too close to home.

I assume there are people stupid enough to fall for this right? They actually believe the "frame" bullshit?

>frame is bullshit bro just train hard and you'll look good

the 4 pictures posted defending "frame" so far are photoshopped

you're missing the one photoshop with the curly haired guy that you usually post, OP

why do you make these threads?

The original photo is a stupid photoshop.

This is also obviously shopped to make his head bigger,

That said -

There is no reason this guy couldn't get a decent body ("frame" being part of that) by training hard, eating right, and taking a bit of gear if needed.

This guy doesn't have overly narrow shoulders compared to your average "Chad", he just has zero muscle, dreadful posture, and badly fitting clothes.

Of course, you use your shitty photoshopped pictures to justify your pathetic existence. Hell, you know it's bad when even this guy is living a life infinitely better than yours!

>why do you make these threads?

I explained that here The fact he's not refuted it means it is presumably true...

He has a gay face

>gaming
Known to cause mental and physical retardation.

Pls OP read this and stop makin these threads, just because you'll never make it, a chad posting thread was deleted for this.
Sorry you didn't go to the weightroom in highschool like I did, you had your chance to not be a loser but you failed, get over it and go back to