Tfw you realize being lean is the most important thing

>tfw you realize being lean is the most important thing

>being lean
>important

for what?

only thing that you can do with below 11% bf is post on ig and nobody will like it anyway beacuse of your face

>healthier
>higher testosterone
>can actually see your muscle
>face looks good because lean

It fucking really is.

I got shredded for a beach holiday earlier this year, and reverted back to my fatty eating habits as soon as I got home.
I can barely see my abs in good lighting now and I feel like shit. Face is less chiselled, ab and shoulder veins are leaving me.

I need to stop being a weak faggot and stay leaner.

>face looks good

WOULDNT GO THAT FAR

>healthier

no diffrence between 11% - 15% in health department if diet is good

>higher testosterone

kek what

>can actually see your muscle

and you look like fucking scarecrow in clothes lmao

When you actually achieve it, you realise...its not even a big deal after all and totally not worth it.

Like every other goal in life.

You gotta get that stupid idea out of your head that if you're shredded abs that you're suddenly going to have an outgoing chad tier personality, it's not going to fucking happen.

>t. Was actually sub 10% bf for a few years of my lifting career, just cruise at 15% or so now with fat on lower abs.

Sub 10% bodyfat is unattractive.
Women want something to hold onto like how non-closet men doesn't want muscle women.
Ofcs they'd still prefer that over a 25% fat ass.

Being true to yourself is #1 second comes to health and being lean etc...

It seriously is. I was 180 and 5'10" not understanding why I didn't look muscular.

I cut down to 155 and abs pop out, arms look defined, chest gets striations, I can see all the muscles in my quads. If you want to look good just cut down. I didn't think I had any muscle whatsoever and then I cut down and was amazed

For looking good you mong

Im getting lean just so I can walk aroma me confidently with my shirt off

I will be Chad even if it just means only in just physical appearance

I have a feeling this is how those incredible "two year transformations" happen. They built A BIT of muscle, and got to 10%bf and look huge and defined. As opposed to a fluffy fucker with 15lbs more muscle but 20lbs more fat.

but

WILL you guys walk with your shirt off

and if you do than why

whats a reasoning behind this faggotry
it really is, they stand all alone in photo, compare them with some guy that is around 15% bf and they got btfo by his size

Tfw 5'10' 141 lbs and barely any definition. Should I cut till abs and then clean bulk?

>he lifts for strength

Holy shit.

What a beautiful sexy bod that guy has....

How the FUCK do you achieve a cut like that???

Question:

How did you achieve the cut?

What did you do to cut?

These pics are 5 months apart.
Gained no muscle between them. Just lost fat.
I much prefer being lean.

But theres always the pendulum swinging of:
>I want to be stronger - bulk.
>aww now i want to be leaner - cut
It never ends.

What did you do? Any tips?
In the same situation as you now

Just the usual shit.

Meal prep. Most meals consisting of lean meat and rice.
Fruits for snacking.
Plenty of cardio.
Very little junk food.

Meal prep is the most important thing for me at least because I otherwise tend to buy premade crap when I get hungry.

you clearly need to bulk at that height/weight first.

can't cut to nothing and expect something

legit

channing tatum is a bloated potatocel and still could outslay you any day of the week because of his face and frame

You bod is pretty much perfect. Any bigger would be gross.

Lifts? I'm 5'11 miring bruh goal body desu

I look like this

Yeah, being fat means you don't care about yourself, so why should anyone care about you?

Nigga just eat less. It's not rocket science.

5'10 eh

Guess they dont make chairs high enough or ropes long enough anymore, man I miss the old days