Insecurities thread, post everything you're insecure about:

Insecurities thread, post everything you're insecure about:
>dick size (5 inches long 4 inches around)
>waist to hip ratio (28 waist 34 hips)
>arm/wrist size (12 inches around bicep 8.5 inches around wrist)

I am insecure about pretty much everything.

>my 6"x5.5" dick
Looks ridiculous compared to my 6'3 body
>my receeding hairline
Minoxidil is working tho

Thats about it. Ive been on minox for a month and a half and i got small hair growing in my temple area and front scalp.
And i unironically started jelqing as a desperate attempt to make my dick bigger.

> tfw all my body fat is concentrated on gut and love handles

looking forward to try yohimbine, i hope this meme works

>Height
5'7, Doing everything I can to be 5'11, king of the manlets

Other than that,nothing

Fucked up chest (think hallow chest but also the sides underneath the pecs are fucked too), ugly face, small calfs, fucked up shoulder and currently in recovery.
I press 1 and a ahlf pl8, bench 2pl8, squat 3pl8 and desdlift 4pl8 tho. Also i have 16 inch arms and a 7 and a half inch dick which makes things not too bad.

Just got together with this grill a couple weeks ago. I'm average sized but she thought my dick was huuuuge because her ex-bf was tiny. Remember, half of all guys are below average so if you're at least close you'll be fine as long as you aren't with sluts who've had 40+ partners.

Stop eating fattie

are you me?
>no fat on chest,arms or legs
>big beer gut
END MY SUFFERING

>6x5.5
>And i unironically started jelqing as a desperate attempt to make my dick bigger.
Are you me? Except im 6.1, but with big booty and hips, so it amplifies averageness of dick

>7.5 inch dick
>6 inch wrists

Who gives a shit lol, still get laid

Weight. I've got the height (6'2) but I'm floating from 145-150 on any given day. Bulking is difficult as a literal holocaust corpse.

5' erect dick, used to be pretty insecure about it, but realized it doesn't really matter because I can't do anything about it.

Otherwise
>yellow teeth from poor care as a kid and too much diet soda
>constantly adjusting my posture while walking to avoid the Virgin walk meme

>my 6"x5.5" dick
>Looks ridiculous compared to my 6'3 body

can you post a pic please?
I swear I'm not into fishing for dick pics but I'm 5'7 and have the same size dick so am curious how it looks on you

meant this for

My gf is in Australia for 3 months and I'm scared she might cheat on me, even tho I took her virginity and she didn't give it up for 8 months after we started dating

>tfw dick curves to the left
how fix this

sluts who had 40+ partners are definitely NOT size queens. statistically that would be extremely hard for them

Height
>5'5

average where I live but still want more, maybe I'll grow.

One hour whitening strips really work dude. My teeth were yellow from poor hygeine habits as a kid. Just use the Walmart brand strips. They're $15 each and after 2 times (spaced a few weeks apart because they make your gums super sensitive) my teeth are nice and white.

bitch tits (cause fat and slight gyno)
lovehandles
big forehead
ugly face in general

gomadandpeanutbutter

I've dated girls and I've been in love but I don't think anybody but my parents have ever loved me back or genuinely care about me.

G Y N O
Y
N
O

can't wear 90% of shirts without looking like I have tits. Fucks with my posture/confidence.

>Average sized dick that couldn't stay hard the first couple of sexual encounters
>feel like if I try to get laid I won't get hard and feel emasculated as fuck again
>always think people are either making fun of me or lying if they ever try and compliment me or talk to me on a real level
>can't eat enough food to get huge
>stretch marks in armpits and on a bit on ass from hard skele mode to dyel
>lifts are shit
>no one ever initiates convo with me have to talk to them, no friends
>shit at most sports
>cannot for the life of me score in social futsal (indoor soccer) and now realize I am a handicap to my team
>small chest and arms
>hair gets retarded easily, makes me feel like jim carey out of dumb and dumber (at least its not receding I guess)
>afraid people will find my fake confidence as a fraud and out me as a massive beta and then I'll lose all my "friends"

t. blogspace

TFW when you go to the gym for a workout that only involves using barbells and all of the barbells are being used by people who sit around and take 5 minutes to do one set and stare at their phones half the time and the gym is only getting more crowded and you are afraid to ask any of them when they will be done and you just stand there awkwardly while people make odd passing glances wondering why you aren't doing anything and wish you had just gone home after work

Dayum I'm a female with weak t rex arms that have permanent damage and my bicep is still bigger

Being unable to cum in girls, whereas I can cum from masturbation just fine.

That's pretty much it. Impotency.

>5'7"
>5" dick
>bad skin (acne, scars and moles)
>bad posture
>shitty patchy facial hair

Headshape, I remember being in summer camp as a boy and other boys would tease me calling me egghead (though it does not look like an egg, just big and weird shape)
Small fingers on my hands, small wrists
A small bump on my nose
Unmanly body language
And also the way I always look retarded on photographs

leukemia

Try posture correction, you might get an inch or two

>5'7"
>5.5" length dick, 6.1" girth at thickest point

My dick looks kinda big on my height and frame desu

I'm really proud of the girth

Can't imagine being taller and with less length / girth it must be hell

This.I have visible chest/shoulder striations , bicep vein visible with pump but when i sit i have a fucking beer gut.