Does daily calisthenics mess things up? I've been doing calisthenics steadily every 2 days for 3 months...

Does daily calisthenics mess things up? I've been doing calisthenics steadily every 2 days for 3 months, along with eating clean etc. I have only noticed small improvements, but my body doesn't feel sore the day after. Are my rest periods to big? Thanks.

start by watching a non-homo anime

uHhHhHHHHhhhhhHHhHh
but its good

If you arent feeling challenged in your workouts either move to a more difficult progression, do more reps, or decrease the rest period between sets(no less than 30s though).

i've done all of that

>non homo
>anime
pick one and one only

You can do calisthenics every day with no problem. I was on the wrestling team all through high school, and we had practices 6 days a week during the season. You'll be fine.

I want to FUCK Nagisa!

>delusionally thinking he's been doing the hardest calisthenics after 3 months of training
skinny faggots like you give calisthenics a bad name...

can't tell if fags like you are /fraud/ salesmen or just actually in denial about the amount of effort you put forth.

What's your program?
Are you doing front lever rows? Are you doing hollow back press? Russian dips? One arm pullups? Come on bruh

You can't get big by doing bodyweight shit
You fell for that meme because you wanted the results without the work.

Go to the gym and lift some fucking weights

>not watching homo sports anime

I did 15 squats thursday and I'm still sore. I'm so out of shape.

How much weight?

>tfw finally feel sore as fuck around my pecs after doing 4 different chest workout

I feel so enlightened.

Are you stupid? What difference is there between putting work in body weight exercises and weights?

Why doesn't any of them have nipples

You can't progressively overload with calisthenics.
The only way you make things harder is to fuck your joints and use negative leverage.

With actual weights, you keep your muscles at their peak while still overloading.

>negative leverage
Wut
Also, you are objectively wrong. One arm chin up for example, you don't need any funky levers for it and it's based off of pure strength

Transitioning between two arm chin ups and one arm chin ups is extraordinarily more difficult than simply adding more weight to a barbell

seconded

>Goalbody

100 pushups
100 crunches with legs up
100 flutterkicks
100 calf raises

You would know this since you can easily do 1 arm chin ups for reps with your superior barbell training

It was just my body weight. We are talking calisthenics in this thread right?

I'm about 180 I think.

I know its not at all the hardest training. I just want to know if daily training will improve anything.

self bump because no one has answered my question

I'd like to become 2D too, user.
>tfw no ottermode bf

pls can someone tell me

If your doing simple stuff like push up variations and pull up variations then your fine but if u do anything harder consider rest days. If u feel fine then just keep doing it.

Also this place is horrible for body weight stuff