What are you cooking right now Veeky Forums?

What are you cooking right now Veeky Forums?

I'm about to do a 10 egg omelet.
Boring but fuck I never get tired of a good omelet.

I'm on a bird diet. Eat nothing but chickens turkeys geese and robins.

My turkey and green onion omlette was pretty good this morning

Omelette with spicy Italian sausage and some buttered toast

I do about 12 eggs a day, but 10 at once? How do you not gas everyone in 200 ft radius?

Eggs have never given me bad farts.
Apples on the other hand, holy fuck.

I'm IF so will have my first meal soon

I usually keep it the same

Protein shake with coconut butter, keeps me going until 2-3 hours from now until next meal

The 10 eggs at once didn't make me fart too much, but the farts that came where absolutely horrendous.

>cooking
Hell no, I'm ordering out for the third night in a row.

I shat literal liquid earlier today and my eating pattern is a bit messed up because lol sunday, so i really don't want to make myself dinner. But I know I have to. Fuck.

Anyway, my dinner will be the same as always; 100g broccoli, half an onion, rice (thinking of reducing it to 50g instead of the usualy 100g today, because i feel so full and because i've been putting peanut butter in my shakes so i've already had a lot more calories) and 3 eggs.

I bought a cabbage and I don't know what to do with it other than cutting it up and boiling it... Thought I'd try grilling it on my george foreman.

Salad?

No I'm not gay.

>Thought I'd try grilling it

lol........

Everyone on Veeky Forums is gay

you aren't meant to shit liquid mate

Did some cooking last night. Got a whole lot of grilled veges with rice and chicken thigh charred up in the skillet. And a whole lot of Thai green curry with rice and lots of veges as well. Plus a big pot of stock.

I'll catch some fish and squid and maybe buy a nice steak from the butcher when I feel like it

Do you have a wok?
Shred that shit up and stir fry for 5 minutes over high heat with a chilli pepper and ginger. Stir fry the ginger and chilli with sugar for a minute before adding the cabbage. After stir frying add like a small glass of water and cover for 3 more minutes. Very tasty

Not actively cooking atm but I am currently fermenting a batch kimchi that I'm going to eat the fuck out of with some rice all god damn summer.
Something delicious and cheap to try if you're tired of the plain old rice and veggies.

See

>not having your gf cook for you
not gonna make it

>gf
>not cooking for yourself and your gymbro

pork shish kabob

Oatmeal ;-;

Think I don't know that?

Thats why I don't feel like eating anything tonight. But I guess I should.

My stomach doesn't feel upset, its just a gut issue. I'm blaming it on the KFC I had last night.

>implying she doesn't

I work nights and she wakes me up after 4 hours sleep to ride my dick every morning before she goes to work, the bitch

Headed out to a burning man regional event in a couple days.
'Bout to cook a fuckload of food for the week since you can't buy/sell anything at the event.

Update: George foreman grilled cabbage works.

Cut 1 inch thick cabbage slice. Season with salt and pepper, stick it in the grill for 10 mins.

Kill your self

I smoked some beef ribs. I'm go na eat them with some spinach tonight. I have a deer ham still on the smoker. Gonna make a vegetable soup with it. Some canned tomatoes, cream of tomatoes soup, onions, carrots, garlic in the soup. Gonna eat that at work for the week.

rice, veg, and chicken niggaaaa

cals are a little high for a cut but protons are good and it tastes awesome.

I added peas this time but I'd probably leave them out next time I make it, too much trouble and didn't mesh well with the flavor.

>Durr gril cabag work just put on hot and cook good dlishous

Beef Burrito and oven chips.

Nice meal prep brother. You are going to make it.

>carbs
no he wont

>doesn't have carbs in his diet
enjoy skelly mode mate

literally down to my lowest weight eating these meals so I guess one of us is wrong. :^)

stewed fish chunks mixed with raw lettuce dressed with unfiltered sunflower oil

simple, quick, nutritious, tasty and filling. this oil has very pronounced smell/taste (lost if you fry with it tho, which is why I stew the meat) which renders any other condiments unnecessary. could add garlic and/or freshly ground black pepper for flavortown.

>t. ketofag

Semen

Too cheap and too lazy to cook great tasting meals. I just eat eggs and bacon or chorizo, baked chicken that could use some better seasoning. Need more veggies tho but don't know how to prepare them

Nice quads. Can you give me a quick rundown on the recipe?

Turkey burrito bowl

12oz ground turkey with taco seasoning, 4oz tomatoes, 6oz onion, lots of jalapenos, 6oz fresh salsa, .5 oz cotija cheese.

600 calories and keeps me full majority of the day.

for one serving:

1/2 cup brown rice dry (cook it for the recipe)
Bundle green onions chopped
teaspoon and a half of garlic
tablespoon olive oil
1/2 Tablespoon chinese 5 spice
8 ounces chicken
half-bag of frozen broc
tablespoon soy sauce